NEW Happenings.,......the 411

ahh, now i get it. independent "franchises". islands of sensuality in the black sea. 9L, the tour operator. very clever. you have experienced a transformative breakthough in business stretegy. i am sincerely happy for you.

In my opinion, if anyone has ANY doubts about Heaven, they can easily select one of the other hot looking girls that April has lined up. April seems to have one of the best looking selection of girls compared to any other agency.

Probably Ambience (in South Jersey) is the only one wither hotter girls.

By golly Werner....I think you got it!!! =P

One itty bitty thing I forgot to mention................Talia........she's an itty bitty thing=) (gotcha =D ) sorry couldn't resist lol but for real for real......
Talia is 18 about 5' tall 100 lbs 34C(natural)-22-32 very petite, Long jet black hair Green eyes. French/German decent. Speaks Greek, TC, DFK, DATY, she tells me she specializes in roleplay. Tonight is her first night (with me, something tells me she has done this before........one sign is when I ask if they bbbj and they say "Yeah , I TC also." ) My driver has been whistling ever since he picked her up, he rates her a 9. She also recieved a few cats calls on her way into the store for protection. I have a feeling she will be doing very well tonight. I'm going to start her at $$, let her prove herself tonight. If things go the way I expect them to she will be bumped up to $$.5.

'

Originally posted by Nine Lives
werner ...... very creative! You have a sick sense of humor which I truly admire. Perhaps when I write my autobiography you'd care to help?
*Names and places have been changed to protect the innocent as well as the not so innocent!

blayne ......Daniella last I heard had gone back to being a "normal" young adult. She was working at a pizzaria. Allana you might be able to find at "Gina's" a popular incall who primarily advertises in the V.V. and other various print papers. Although I have seen several of her ladiers on various websites.
Allana actually called me yesterday but was not able to take her call at that moment. We have been playing phone tag ever since.
Aren't pizzerias run by the mafia ? Oh wait there's no such thing as the mafia... my bad.... :D (this post was all in jest for those who are slooooooooow)

Peace Out
C

I think that since Heaven will be doing outcalls now, nobody should have to think about her "friend" showing up.

Heaven gives one of the best sessions out there and I highly recommend her.

Re: "Dumb Arabs"?

Originally posted by LukeWarm
Folks, I fully appreciate the passions attendant to 9-11 and current global hotspots. And I am a passionate defender of free speech. May I respectfully suggest, however, that "dumb arabs" is a bit over the top and typifies language that threatens to undermine the otherwise informative give-and-take that typifies this wonderful Web site.
Lukewarm.....Lighten Up If u can't tell I was Joking from that comment I really don't know what 2 say. If we have to censor comedy because it may offend people we have lost a larger part of ourselves on 9/11. No offense to anyone.

So much accusation and innuendo ... I honestly don't know who to believe.

#1) Do I understand correctly that people think Julie has started this rumor about the "danger" surrounding Heaven to tarnish her reputation and (dishonestly) stop the money flow to Heaven (& Nine Lives?). Is that what I'm hearing??

#2) On the other side, am I hearing that Nine Lives, by employing Heaven, is going after the dollar signs and knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation, such that clients' safety is put at risk (due to a pimp/boyfriend)?? Is that what I'm hearing??

Who is telling the truth here?

Last edited:
Originally posted by JackT
So much accusation and innuendo ... I honestly don't know who to believe.

Do I understand correctly that people think Julie has started this rumor about the "danger" surrounding Heaven to tarnish her reputation and (dishonestly) stop the money flow to Heaven (& Nine Lives?). Is that what I'm hearing??

On the other side, am I hearing that Nine Lives, by employing Heaven, is going after the dollar signs and knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation, such that clients' safety is put at risk (due to a pimp/boyfriend)?? Is that what I'm hearing??

Who is telling the truth here?

well since there appears to be this "dangerous info" posted on julies site (by julie apparently)... i guess it's safe to assume that at least that much (your first question) is correct.

as for you second question about april putting clients at risk just for the money...... that appears to be just speculation at this point....... doesn't it?

as for Who is telling the truth here............ i guess we'll have to wait and see won't we.

Last edited:
wait for what?

I'm trying to make hobbying decisions (putting my own ass at risk) based on this crap.

I'm not sure what's worse: A madam's disregard for a client's safety OR a madam's attempt to capitalize on clients' safety concerns.

Maybe neither is true. Maybe Julie is genuinely concerned for the safety of her clients (i.e., her statements were not posted to any of the "public" boards as far as I know), and maybe Nine Lives has been lied to, etc., about the situation, or has taken the appropriate cautionary measures to ensure that client safety is not breached.

Ozzy- It's ALL speculation at this point (even #1 above-- read: Julie's motives) as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
wait for the truth to come out when NOTHING happens concerning heavens BF.

the fact that julie said nothing about this before when she obviously knew (since heavens pimp was known about long ago), pretty much says a lot about her motives in making it public knowledge on her website and especially now that heaven is at aprils. and don't be foolish thinking that just because she posted about it on HER site makes it not for public consumption....... we know about it here don't we? (ie... NO whore board is private)

as for the second part... if heavens situation were at all that dangerous i don't think julie would have wanted her around her house.... since incall is much more dangerous than outcall when it comes to anything that might attract LE.

i was going to say the truth and that it (heavens BF/pimp) was a big ado about nothing but, then you or someone else would just have accused me whitewashing a dangerous issue so as to protect april....... i can't win.

make your own rational decisions.

btw.... if heaven was fired by julie a month ago...... why did julie wait until the day it was announced that heaven was working for april before making her statement on her website?

i'll tell you why.............. because julie is full of shit!

9L, what kind of operation are your running anyway? i called several times today, and NO ANSWER! are all the girls in church, servcing the bishop? (212-868-0880 is this the right #?) . I figured i would do my part to support you in your time of need. because im a nice guy, heh, heh. IM HORNY DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

justme

homo economicus
So Oz, regardless of your assesment of safety issues...

Do you believe that Heaven works for a pimp who subcontracts her out to incalls?

A yes or a no will do.

Originally posted by justme
So Oz, regardless of your assesment of safety issues...

Do you believe that Heaven works for a pimp who subcontracts her out to incalls?

A yes or a no will do.

what did i say in this thread that leads you to believe something different?

Ozzy, posted on 06-15-2002 01:16 PM
i heard about that "pimp/BF" thing months ago.... so if i knew about it then so did julie.
move on... she isn't the only girl in this business with a pimp or a jealous BF (if thats the case).

since i acknowledged the fact that she has a pimp several times in this thread it leads me to believe that you're becoming one of those people who don't read................. (my posts anyway).

either that or what you're saying is that last month at julies her pimp was ok but now that she's at april's he's an evil client killing thug ?

Last edited:
Heaven

I was with her this morning (about 6:30 am) she truly is a beauty. l even asked her who did her teeth because she has this adorable over bite that I figured was the work of a dentist, all natural. Long blonde hair that was obviously professionally done, a smart looking suit/skirt and the biggest cornflower blue eyes.
You forgot to mention her excellent penmanship and the fact that she brushes after every meal. No offense, but let's get a grip here. She's a cute, young girl with big natural boobs who could stand to lose just a little weight. I never thought she was "all that" even when she was at Julie's and people were bugging out over her on Julie's MB. I think myself and Cocoluver were just about the only guys there not to see her. As a matter of fact, she would often see me at Julie's when i had a session with some other girl and she actually asked me once if i thought i was "too good" for her.
I should, however, note that the majority of her reviews were excellent and the ones that weren't all had one thing in common....those sessions were towards the end of a very busy day for Heaven and she seemed/was tired. I don't think that should be an issue with outcalls.

Originally posted by Ozzy
if april is such a touble maker then why is it that all the julie supporters always come doing the bashings of april?

lets face it.. julie hass become a vindictive cunt in all this. april has never publically trashed julie. it's the other way around and just seeing who is associated with julies.... you, tank, stecchino and other assorted nut jobs paint a pretty good picture of who the honest madam is and who the cunt is
I've never trashed April's and i dare you to find posts where i did. I've probably disagreed with her on an issue or two as i have with most, but go ahead and find me going out of my way to make her look bad like this clown "duck" is doing. You can kick and scream and try to make me look like a Julie's shill all you want, Ozzy, but i'd bet you anything, whether they "like" me or not, people here know i'm honest about any whore i've seen no matter who she's giving half her money to after the session.

stecchino... i might have accused you of several different things... but attacking april while shilling julies wasn't one of them. i've seen your very unbiased remarks concerning april several times. that post was directed at "the ducks" and a few other very obvious julies people..... not you.

and i'll make this very clear for those who have issues reading my posts correctly..... (not you stecchino)

i never said heaven didn't have a pimp or a jealous boyfriend or what ever he is..... i just said that if he was not beating up clients when she worked at julies than why would he start beating up client now that she works at aprils? and lets all ask ourselves this very silly question...

since a pimp is in this business to make his money by selling a girls pussy..... how does this one expect to make any money if he goes around beating up his/her potential clients? now doesn't this whole rumor sound a bit stupid when it's explained like that?

Last edited:
Originally posted by The Ghost of JAG
4) Aristotle slammed Julie so hard here that she stopped visiting
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! You truly believe Julie stopped posting on UG because some clown who admitted to never having stepped foot in her place slammed her and her house?????? You know, some of you overweight, unattractive "men" with more hair on your asses than on your heads are really funny. You get no 'play' from women in the REAL world, but you come on these boards and create this persona sitting in front of your computer and i'm afraid you sometimes forget who you really are. Hell, some of you (ghost of jag) don't even have the balls to make your "tough" posts under your usual screen names*. People this spineless actually think they can force Julie or any other madam into doing anything ? Back to reality, pleeeeeeeeaze!

*before anyone tries to bring up the fact that i switched screen names once, let it be known that i never posted under both names, rather i stopped using A2H when i started with Stecchino and i've already stated the reason for that (to get away from Ozzy's "you're Tankcommander" bs and get a fresh start. Obviously, that didn't go too well cuz that idiot started it up again (there's your props Ozzy, happy?))

Last edited:
I'm wondering if it's Julie who is making the fuss or various posters/clients.

An excellent question, which reminds me of a very recent convo i had with Julie where she told me she was tired of certain posters (known here as Julie's guys) who start and continue shit on these boards that only bring her headaches when they probably think they're helping her. Does that answer your question?