NEW Happenings.,......the 411

Originally posted by Nine Lives
POSTED BY HEAVEN: I think I'm gonna have to get her a screen name!

You KNOW I KNOW who you are! Tank and [editied by moderator; we don't post ANYONE'S name here ] STOP this NOW!
You know I have been there enough to know your games and pranks as well as the names you post under..

[clubber]
Whoa! Is it just me or was this INCREDIBLY irresponsible of both Heaven and April? Posting someone's real name on this board can have potentially catastrophic life consequences to people, and no one with a shred of integrity or responsibility would EVER do it! I don't even know whose name was posted, but my respect for both of these ladies has nosedived. Heaven should never have written it, and April should certainly not have allowed it to be sent from her computer with her screen name (on Heaven's first note, April printed a disclaimer at the end; she should certainly not be allowing anyone to use her identity for this purpose).
My personal opinion is that BOTH of these ladies owe someone a major apology. I don't know whose name was printed, but it was up there for an hour before Slinky edited it out.

[Heaven via Nine Lives]
#3 So having me banged by 50 guys a day (if it were up to her) is good for you guys? Please explain that. I'd much rather work for more money and do less sessions. Not everybody is greedy.
[clubber]
This was clearly in response to my question, so let me explain. It's better for us guys, dear Heaven, because more of us would get to SEE you! You have a reputation for deservedly booking up early, due to both looks and quality of sessions. While most guys would, I think, admit to being greedy in the sense of wanting to be able to see you, I'm not sure what the last part of your answer about greedy meant. More money for fewer sessions could well net you the same amount as less money for more sessions (e.g. $300 X 4 sessions equals the same $1200 as $200 X 6 sessions), so I'm not sure what that last comment meant.

im pissed that no one was answering the phone on sunday! needed some young monkey hole to fill with El Pinga Grande. what number do i need to call? what does a guy have to do to get a decent bj around here, anyway???!

Re: Here is what Heaven has to say about all thi

Heaven:Hey guys! I've spent the last hour reading the comments being made by everyone and am now ready to set the record straight. So let's get started. First of all as far as me supposedly having a pimp/ dangerous BF all I ask of the people writing these bullshit comments is if you're going to try bad mouth me get dirt that's correct. Because every guy who has seen me and actually has talked to me about my plans for my life knows I'm a very strong, independent female who doesn't need a man to direct her life and would never go for a man doing so.

"A very strong, independent female" who couldn't speak up when she was being "forced" to "bang 25 guys a day". Ugh huh.

I'm taking Heaven's words re: her old house as seriously as Anna/Olivia's re: her old house and as seriously as i would take any whores re: a house she left.

Last edited:
POSTED BY HEAVEN:

#2 The whole neice idea was Juli's , she thought it would generate her more business because we resemble each other, blonde hair and large breast. In fact I don't even have an aunt that i kknow of.
And Heaven was so outraged that Julie would make this up to possibly generate more business for BOTH of them, that she refused to go along with it because her morals cannot be compromised for any $ amount. :rolleyes:

I did get to see Heaven once and had an excellent session she is one of my all time favorites. She was the only girl at Julies that I really had fun with. I hope to get to see her again.