NEW Happenings.,......the 411

Hello all, well in between all the controvercy and all I have been doing some spring cleaning. Everyone knows that my other site is down, I'm back at CLPC and getting things up to par. Some of you may have noticed that the CLPC website has had many changes to it. Most girls have been taken down and have been let go. In their place are the girls whom I have spent the last few days getting to know. Unfortunatley at this time I do not have pics of most to show you. I expect to have my photographer very busy next week. Anyway I'm pleased to present some of the ladies to you.

LISA- Brazilian/Spanish 5'4" 115 lbs 34B-24-36 Adorable! Carries herself with class, is considered an "Everything" girl. Speaks ALL languages and has been known to speak french without interp.

HEAVEN- Hot little 18 year old blonde with blue eyes and a lovely disposition. She tells me that she gives a great massage, she loves to be pleased and her reciprocation is with devilish dedicatiion to complete the job the way it's supposed to be done. Did I mention her "french" lessons went so well that she doent require an interpetor? BTW yes , she was known at another place, lets see how well she does here.

Katherine- BRAND NEW and VERRRY "green" to the business. She is Russian, been here 3 years does speak English. Intelligent, sweet a bit shy. She has that innocent next door look, if you saw her walking down the blockyou would NEVER think she'd be avail in this biz. 5'6" 139 lbs, she has a medium build and has something to hold onto (all in the correct places) Long Black hair/ Green eyes .

Sinamin- Peurto Rican Hottie! Olive complexion Long silky dark hair to her but. 5'6" 128 lbs 34C-26-34. "speaks" multiple languages as well as Greek. Considers herself a GFE (guess I'll find out the consensus soon enough!) Her dody is awsome and she has a pretty face as well.

Crystal- 19 year old Ebony beauty! Petite with a whole lot to offer!!! 5'1" 110 lbs 36D-26-36. Tells me that providing her dates are clean and nice she is as accomodating as they cum!

Nicky-19 years old Peurto Rican gal, brunette 5'3" 120 lbs, ALL natural 36DD-26-36 firm round j-lo ass. Loves to party, kiss, role-play, known to "speak" w/o interpritation.

of course Kelly is still around, she is offering incall (only) in Brooklyn, Allison works when she needs to, she is in/out NYC (U.E.S.) Stella I'm keeping around! She just needs to keep her consistency up and she will be awsome. Funny but since I took back over everyone is behaving, hmmmm wonder why! Could it be me absolute zero tolerance for Bull Shit? Anyways, thanks for reading this, I do expect to be changing many things, the one thing that will never change is my honesty, integrity, and sick sense of humor. It's also been great talking to old friends!!!!
(Slipping into my slam proof leather outfit) smoochies
=P

Dear =P:

Best wishes. Looking forward to visiting when your new incall is up and running. (Hope I got that right. CLPC is strictly outcall, isn't it?) Please let us know when you are ready to receive visitors.

drojek..........you have no idea !!!
Roufus........ Purrrrrrrrrrr (that means thank you so very much darlink!)
Werner...... Max?.........BTW yes
Bill....Thank you very much too!
Luke.....Right now we are PRIMARILY outcall. What that means is there are specific girls who offer private incall ,who I can refer you to. I do expect to have perhaps a small location where select girls from the outcall could be avail for pre-booked incall appointments.
Jack.......thanks for the heads up, I forgot to put it back on....I've been wondering why I haven't heard from any of you! lol The e-mail should now be on, looking forward to hearing from you or you can always just call 866-614-9677 (toll free!), I usually am around the office from about 3pm-5 am and am always around during the day as well.

Any Questions please forward them to the e-mail. We are also open 24 hrs.....meaning I now have someone answering the phones 24 hours a day (as long as they show up! Somethings never change lol!) During the day I usually have a few girls oncall and awaiting your phone call. Hope this was helpful.

Good Luck

Hi 9:

Never did get to sample your wares, but respected your operation from outside. One of these days I will get there. I write here to wish you good luck.

julie must be pissed that her own niece is working for a rival "dating service" across town!! i think the whorewars are about to heat up! btw, april, what are your rates now? i hope you will be offering a discounted grand opening rate so that we can all get a taste of your chocha treats :)

Maybe or maybe not

Originally posted by WernerErhard
julie must be pissed that her own niece is working for a rival "dating service" across town!! i think the whorewars are about to heat up!
Maybe the ol' girl is getting a bit of shit from the family back home and is avoiding more of the same and doing a favor for her coffee drinking pal who just ran into a bit of a rough spot and who (by they way) is known to treat her staff pretty well. Could just be a friendly referral between professionals. Most likely I'd say.

Whore wars! ....you guys are too much.

Best of luck April.

Last edited:

Aristotle

Just another girl on the IRT
Re: Maybe or maybe not

Originally posted by BIGd

Maybe the ol' girl is getting a bit of shit from the family back home and is avoiding more of the same and doing a favor for her coffee drinking pal who just ran into a bit of a rough spot and who (by they way) is known to treat her staff pretty well. Could just be a friendly referral between professionals. Most likely I'd say.

Whore wars! ....you guys are too much.

Best of luck April.
You mean Julies family knows?