NEW Happenings.,......the 411

Re: Re: Maybe or maybe not

Originally posted by DonaldDuck

You mean Julies family knows?
Since she doesnt post here anymore one can only speculate that they know or she is concerned and wants to seperate herself from it.

Either way, Heaven is a major hotty from a great gene pool.

Allison availability??

Hi 9!!

Glad you getting back to the swing of things.

Just like a cat - always land on your feet!!!

Been anxious to meet Allison - what days are the best to set up an appointment - tried today but she was not available.

One more questions - the girls you have listed - are they are only outcall basis or possibly an incall in the future??

Thanks

Racer

glad to see you back at helm

Ive noticed(and experienced first hand) that for DAYTIME...its tuff to get a vip girl......Im hoping to see now that youre in control you will help out us daytimers......afterall.....when it comes to pussycats.....dont we all want the pick of the litter?

Which Heaven?

Originally posted by WernerErhard
is "heaven" formerly of julies? i will stop by to sample your poon treats next week.
On the website description of Heaven, it lists her as a 36B.
The spectacular Heaven who is Julie's niece is WAY WAY more than a 36B. Gotta be a different girl!

Aristotle

Just another girl on the IRT
Re: Which Heaven?

Originally posted by clubber

On the website description of Heaven, it lists her as a 36B.
The spectacular Heaven who is Julie's niece is WAY WAY more than a 36B. Gotta be a different girl!
TYPO?

Most definately a typo, I just asked my phone gal about the "b" cup thing. She said that that was what she heard, "b" does sound similar to "D" From now on I'm sure she will be a bit more careful as well as specific. Yes it is her, to be honest at first when I heard the phone convo and I heard the other agency she worked for I said no. Then I heard who she was and I know that she is the type of gal I do want working for me. As far as I was told Heaven had not worked for Juli for about a month.....only going on what they tell me (shrug) I don't even know how she found her way to me. Heaven's outcall rate begins at $250..

Aristotle

Warning.....Danger Will Robinson......

Originally posted by Nine Lives
As far as I was told Heaven had not worked for Juli for about a month.....only going on what they tell me (shrug) I don't even know how she found her way to me. Heaven's outcall rate begins at $250..
I'd suggest that people see what Julie has to say at her site about this.

.........Warning.......Danger Will Robinson.....

Re: Warning.....Danger Will Robinson......

Originally posted by DonaldDuck
I'd suggest that people see what Julie has to say at her site about this.

.........Warning.......Danger Will Robinson.....
Before anyone says that what Julie posted on her site today regarding Heaven is just bs to ruin Heaven at CLPC, Julie had personally told me that story some time ago.

Aristotle

Re: Re: Warning.....Danger Will Robinson......

Originally posted by Stecchino

Before anyone says that what Julie posted on her site today regarding Heaven is just bs to ruin Heaven at CLPC, Julie had personally told me that story some time ago.
I'm sure that Julie is telling the truth. On the other hand, it appears that the other Madam, doesn't give a crap about the safety of her clients.

DANGER...DANGER...WILL ROBINSON....

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with another agency (or poster, or ANYONE for that matter) about a girl that will probably make the rounds and quite possibly (even likely) wind up back where she started.....they usually do, and I'm certain any Madam is smart enough to realize this.
Point being Heaven is here now and avail for the rate of $250. I hope to have her set up by next week in a private studio, I might, I might not. She is however avail for outcall. Anyone that has not been able to see her in NYC here is your chance to have her show up at your door step on Long Island, NJ, Brooklyn Queens and yes even Staten Island!
I'd like to ask for some of you (the ones this applies to) to please stop trying to throw stuff in the mix. Madam J. has been around long enough to be above the crap some of you are trying to stir up. There are many that for what ever reason try to sully ones reputation. The majority of posters thankfully have been around long enough and have a basic knowlege of things to be able to see what these posts are for: to cause confusion and discord, and I for one wish you would please stop. On the other hand there are many lurkers as well as new posters here who may not have any background knowlege and may be swayed because of what appears to be conflict. Which of course is your mission. If anyone has any specific questions, then book Heaven and ask her yourself. *I* for one ONLY care that she is good to my clients, and after last night I see that we will be very lucky if she decides to stick around. I was with her this morning (about 6:30 am) she truly is a beauty. l even asked her who did her teeth because she has this adorable over bite that I figured was the work of a dentist, all natural. Long blonde hair that was obviously professionally done, a smart looking suit/skirt and the biggest cornflower blue eyes. Now I know what all the hubbub was about! She did a double with Lisa (whom I can't wait to get pics of.....she is an adorable Brazilian girl who I believe is for the most part new to the scene. Katherine the brand new to the biz Russian girl will only be here for three weeks, then she is off to Russia! She did however tell me, as did Lisa that she will be bringing a friend to work with her next week. I'll keep you guys posted !
Anyways what I really wanted to say was play nice! Hobbies are supposed to be fun. There are enough *REAL* things in life to have issue with rather then where a girl is working at the moment. So stay safe and happy hunting!

would someone please tell julie to stop acting like a "Long Island" whore (re: the LI whore wars) and realize that there is no shortage of dick in NYC.

there's more than enough dick for everyone.

Yeah!

We have the most and the biggest dicks in the world!! That's probably the real reason behind 9/11!! Now it all makes sense!! They r after Bill Furniture! Don't they know all they need to do is go to Julie's to find him!! Dumb arabs!!

"Dumb Arabs"?

Folks, I fully appreciate the passions attendant to 9-11 and current global hotspots. And I am a passionate defender of free speech. May I respectfully suggest, however, that "dumb arabs" is a bit over the top and typifies language that threatens to undermine the otherwise informative give-and-take that typifies this wonderful Web site.