NEW Happenings.,......the 411

Originally posted by WernerErhard
Only pimps & madams are more dishonest than whores. just a fact you have to deal with in the hobby. julie, april, and most madams pimps and whores, are some of the most charming people you will ever meet. just watch out when it comes to money. they are selfish motherfu*kers that will kill and sell you out for a nickel. so don't trust *anything* you read here.

when you're right you're right... DITTO.

i just talked to a guy who saw heaven. heres the sordid truth: the were fuc*ing in missionary position for about 5 minutes. all of a sudden he felt a heavy orson welles-type body on top of him. before he could move, "orson" had shoved his dick into this guys ass and was pounding away. while he did so, he started yelling at the client about bad rfeviews he had given to various girls on UG. he was VERY argumentative. the client was sanwiched between orson and heaven. or between heaven and hell. heh heh. orson shot a big load of goo in the clients ass and left. apparently this is heavens bf, and he does this on occasion. the good news was that heaven was bbjtc, and she refused a tip. this had also happened at julies while she was in session with the famous JohnB.

Last edited:
i just talked to a guy who saw heaven. heres the sordid truth: the were fuc*ing in missionary position for about 5 minutes. all of a sudden he felt a heavy orson welles-type body on top of him. before he could move, "orson" had shoved his dick into this guys ass and was pounding away. while he did so, he started yelling at the client about bad rfeviews he had given to various girls on UG. he was VERY argumentative. the client was sanwiched between orson and heaven. or between heaven and hell. heh heh. orson shot a big load of goo in the clients ass and left. apparently this is heavens bf, and he does this on occasion. the good news was that heaven was bbjtc, and she refused a tip. this had also happened at julies while she was in session with the famous JohnB.

WE.... i'm liking your postings today. to anyone interested in seeing heaven... just make sure she's on top, this way when orson jumps on he'll stick it in heavens ass (and not yours). as long as you have no problem with DP-ing her, everything should be great.

speaking of CHLOE, an acquaintance of mine "privatized" her for a weekend trip with some buddies. apparently they did some sort of gangbang. he told me that he was pissing razors for a week afterward (till he went to a doc). probably got some disease from BBBJ.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: want info

Originally posted by DonaldDuck

Hey LEGEND, there was no problem at first, then when it developed, Julie gave her the boot. Now April know's and makes light of it and jokes about the mafia etc. So, who should we trust JULIE or April?
So you're saying to believe now the person who tried to tell us that Heaven was her niece ? What happened, she got a "niece divorce" ? Or is this person someone who would first "pimp out" her own niece, and then later slam her when she went to work for someone else. Or do you think the who "niece thing" was a lie ? There's no good way out of this; was she lying before, or is she lying now ?

werner ...... very creative! You have a sick sense of humor which I truly admire. Perhaps when I write my autobiography you'd care to help?
*Names and places have been changed to protect the innocent as well as the not so innocent!

blayne ......Daniella last I heard had gone back to being a "normal" young adult. She was working at a pizzaria. Allana you might be able to find at "Gina's" a popular incall who primarily advertises in the V.V. and other various print papers. Although I have seen several of her ladiers on various websites.
Allana actually called me yesterday but was not able to take her call at that moment. We have been playing phone tag ever since.

Last edited:
i find it interesting in the way julie and april swap whores. i.e. bridget & heaven. like the old US-Soviet spy exchanges across the berlin bridge during the cold war!

Werner.....may I ask who is Bridgett?
Not that it really matters but to my knowlege the only other girl that graced both our places was Anna/Olivia who back then also created alot of hubbub. I'm wondering if it's Julie who is making the fuss or various posters/clients. Funny thing is after Anna was not working for me anymore she wound up at Julies. Then someone started a rumor that I was a horrible person who used to walk around the apt ranting like a mad woman about how much i hate Juli. For someone that didn't know me it would sound very sad, sad I say because it sounds like an irrational person a person in much need of mental heath. However to me it really sounds quite comical. The whole crux of it all was that Anna who became Olivia over there actually gave my phone number to Alex, an older Blonde who was working with her there, along with a few others. Alex lasted a few hours with us. The seedy little details of why she was fired I'll keep to myself. A few months prior to that Veronica came to me for a job. I really wish I had hired her. The sad thing is the only reason she was not hired was because I knew she had worked for Juli in the past , and at this point we had not encountered a situation like this between us. I did what I felt at the time was the right thing, I called Juli. I know that because of that phone call Veronica got an earful and for THAT I am sorry. I thought I was doing the "right" thing. Then I get accused of having this elaborate scheme to get Juli's girls. There is so much fussing and paranoia going on that I don't understand how anyone could enjoy the fruits of they're labor. I really recommend that some people take several deep breathes and r-e-l-a-xxxxx.

i find it interesting in the way julie and april swap whores. i.e. bridget & heaven. like the old US-Soviet spy exchanges across the berlin bridge during the cold war!
Agreed.

But's what equally interesting is how these girls seem to be so terrible both before going to, and after leaving Julie's, but so wonderful while they are there. That Julie must have some Magic Beans.

Glad to see that Heaven is back. She was a no-show for an appointment I made a few days ahead at Julie's. Once the monthly check comes in I will try to schedule.

i was going to say that but didn't want to be accused of starting trouble.

besides, i'm turning over a new leaf...... but i can still laugh at something funny can't i?

Oz................ the new kinder, gentler one.

9L, you should run a one week grand (legs) opening special at $200. this will be a nice gesture of good will. and will alleviate any doubt some have about the quality of your ladies. personally, i am looking for a cheap garage to park the salami truck in.

isn't magic powder prevalent at all houses of ho worship?
Speaking for myself ......ABSOLUTELY NOT, not ever, never, never.

Werner you seem to be confused, I believe I have stated several times that there is no "house" to any longer speak of........ nor is "that type" of set up in the cards in the near to distant future (if ever, I already learned never say never). Primarily outcall .....only select girls with private apts with be on the menu for incall. Hope this clears up any confusion.

BTW Werner I'm having dejavu did we perhaps meet in another lifetime?