NEW Happenings.,......the 411

Aristotle

Just another girl on the IRT
Re: Re: want info

Originally posted by Casper

http://www.julienyc.com

But you can't access the posts and her take on Heaven and the real danger that exists, unless you are a member. Which means that you've been there and have a PIN.

Hey who should we believe, Julie who gives GREAT customer service, or this other one and all her controversy.

Ok, have Heaven come by and give you outcall. Just watch out. Her "boyfriend" may be right behind her.

Don't know what your getting but I do know where your attempting to go with this. Girls are driven by one of my drivers not by someone who is aquainted with the girl. THAT my friend is bad business. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to call and ask. Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:

Aristotle

Drivers/Boyfriends R Different

Originally posted by Nine Lives
Don't know what your getting but I do know where your attempting to go with this. Girls are driven by one of my drivers
I hope your driver is tougher then her boyfriend. Like I said he may be right behind her/them.

Thank you for your concern. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for any big bad boyfriends. Donald perhaps you'd like to see someone who doesn't have a boyfriend? I think Katherine is unattached these days. My bad.....she's Russian and we wouldn't want the Russian Mafia coming after us either would we. Paola? Crap she's Italian , thats even worse. I'll be sure to put an add out for georgeous adult orphans who do not have any boyfriends or girlfriends (we all know how possesive women can be) Any other suggestions? Your input means a great deal to me.

Re: Re: Re: want info

Originally posted by DonaldDuck

I'm sure that Julie is telling the truth. On the other hand, it appears that the other Madam, doesn't give a crap about the safety of her clients.

But you can't access the posts and her take on Heaven and the real danger that exists, unless you are a member. Which means that you've been there and have a PIN.

Hey who should we believe, Julie who gives GREAT customer service, or this other one and all her controversy.

Ok, have Heaven come by and give you outcall. Just watch out. Her "boyfriend" may be right behind her.
yeah.. lets trust julie who knowing what she knows about heaven still put her to work and put all of you at risk..

is that what you're saying donald?

Last edited:

Aristotle

Re: Re: Re: Re: want info

Originally posted by Ozzy

yeah.. lets trust julie who knowing what she knows about heaven still put her to work and put all of you at risk..

is that what you're saying donald?
Hey LEGEND, there was no problem at first, then when it developed, Julie gave her the boot. Now April know's and makes light of it and jokes about the mafia etc. So, who should we trust JULIE or April?

if april is such a touble maker then why is it that all the julie supporters always come doing the bashings of april?

lets face it.. julie hass become a vindictive cunt in all this. april has never publically trashed julie. it's the other way around and just seeing who is associated with julies.... you, tank, stecchino and other assorted nut jobs paint a pretty good picture of who the honest madam is and who the cunt is. keep up the negative postings and rumors... it make julie look that much worse with every post.

Last edited:
A few tidbits:

1) "Before anyone says that what Julie posted on her site today regarding Heaven is just bs to ruin Heaven at CLPC, Julie had personally told me that story some time ago."

OK, so whatever we're talking about, Julie knew it for some time, but as long as Heaven was working for her, it wasn't a problem for her customers. Now, all of a sudden, that she's working for someone else, it's a "public service announcement" to release the information and slam the girl.

2) Up until very recently, Julie thought Heaven was coming back and was welcoming her with open arms. This is evidenced by the JAG contest, where members were asked to guess the exact date of her arival back at Julie's ( I can't wait for someone to post that a contest on JAG doesn't mean anything because the two are in no way connected....hehehe ).

3) "Anonymous" on JAG posts about how terrible it is that "these girls" have pimps. What a coincidence. He/she also posted a slam against another former Julie's star ( Chloe ). I guess this means there's some rumblings about Chloe coming back to NYC as well, and another pre-emptive strike is being fired off.

4) Aristotle slammed Julie so hard here that she stopped visiting, and now it looks likes he's basically running JAG. Ex-Julie's girls get slammed if they choose to work anywhere else. Ex-JAG members get slammed, too. Unless, of course, they choose to come back to the "new JAG". Then all is forgotten ( at least by those who did the damage ). Thuggish.

Last edited:

Aristotle

The Legend

if april is such a touble maker then why is it that all the julie supporters always come doing the bashings of april?

lets face it.. julie hass become a vindictive cunt in all this. april has never publically trashed julie. it's the other way around and just seeing who is associated with julies.... you, tank, stecchino and other assorted nut jobs paint a pretty good picture of who the honest madam is and who the cunt is. keep up the negative postings and rumors... it make julie look that much worse with every post.

Hey Legend, April makes light of something very serious. Bring ing mafia crap into it. When there's smoke, there's fire. And with Heaven, there's smoke. Julie has not been blabbering this around. She's been quiet a long time on this and now the danger has surfaced. April, doesn't care about anything but our $$$. Yes, Julie wants our money too, but also wants a safe house. April, she justs sends out the danger. Hope her drivers are tough and not little wimps.

I don't know what it says on her site and personally I don't care. There has been so much BS rehtoric(sp?) back and forth these days it is disgusting. Ozzy, I know totally where you are coming from and this is stemming from. Many others do not, and I prefer it that way. Just because someone throws trash doesn't mean I have to throw it back and I refuse to go down to the level that this has been taken to. I must say this though I do not approve of what you referred to her as, no matter what's behind it. It would really be easy to say "oh yeah welll I know this to be a fact, and so and so told me this" (ironicall just whats being done to Heaven) but I won't. I feel sad because I think this reveals quite a bit.
The fact that Heaven is being slammed now tells me I must have something real special under my wing. She's going out of state in a week or two - for a week. When she gets back I expect to have things set up for her, old friends ONLY.

Aristotle

SAFETY

ah.... so now your admitting that julie knew about this.
I never said she didn't. When she found out, out went Heaven. Now Heaven has resurfaced and April doesnt care about the safety of old or new friends. Just about $$$$$. Hey guys, you want danger turning up. Go ahead and book her. GOOD LUCK.

Aristotle

DANGER

Originally posted by Nine Lives
BTW Donald Duck please say hello to the person your with *wink* *wink* you KNOW what I mean. You might have to explain it to her though.
DANGER WILL ROBINSON...DOES NOT COMPUTE...

DANGER WILL ROBINSON...BOYFRIEND IS COMING...

i heard about that "pimp/BF"* thing months ago.... so if i knew about it then so did julie.

move on... she isn't the only girl in this business with a pimp or a jealous BF (if thats the case).

it was posted about it here on UG some time ago.

Last edited:
Only pimps & madams are more dishonest than whores. just a fact you have to deal with in the hobby. julie, april, and most madams pimps and whores, are some of the most charming people you will ever meet. just watch out when it comes to money. they are selfish motherfu*kers that will kill and sell you out for a nickel. so don't trust *anything* you read here.