NEW Happenings.,......the 411

Originally posted by Phil I Buster
But's what equally interesting is how these girls seem to be so terrible both before going to, and after leaving Julie's, but so wonderful while they are there. That Julie must have some Magic Beans.
Can someone come up with a good name for guys like ghost of jag and phil i buster, who like Hombre said have screen names set aside for whenever they want to make "special posts". Maybe Slinky can put something like "lacking cojones" under their SN. That might put an end to it. (yeah right)

Originally posted by Stecchino

An excellent question, which reminds me of a very recent convo i had with Julie where she told me she was tired of certain posters (known here as Julie's guys) who start and continue shit on these boards that only bring her headaches when they probably think they're helping her. Does that answer your question?
that was my point.... if it's not her then these guys are making her look bad or guilty. if she was honest about that, then she should post that mesg on UG or on her own board and call the dogs off. it's not going to get better, it's only going to get worse....

but then how do you explain her posting this heaven shit on her board. that is whats starting trouble now. if she doesn't do that then we dont have this "heaven has an angry pimp" crap that we have now. julie is digging her own hole with this subject.

Originally posted by Ozzy
stecchino... i might have accused you of several different things... but attacking april while shilling julies wasn't one of them. i've seen your very unbiased remarks concerning april several times. that post was directed at "the ducks" and a few other very obvious julies people..... not you.
If you reread that post of yours which i quoted, it sure seems that you included me in that group, but whatever. It's been cleared up now. It seems we're actually being civil with each other for a change so let's see how long we can keep it up.

yeah...

well i don't know why i listed you in that post (?????) must have been responding to something else at the time of was just listing some people in general. (i think i had just read one of your posts someplace and you were in my head at the time i guess).... my bad.

see i can be civil.

Last edited:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! You truly believe Julie stopped posting on UG because some clown who admitted to never having stepped foot in her place slammed her and her house??????
Well, that implies that you think you know the "real reason". I've heard 4 or 5 already, ( all attributed to Julie herself ), so let's hear yours. But Julie does have a tendancy to tell different guys different stories depending what she thinks they want to hear. Where do you think that nonsense about Chloe came from that's up on JAG today ? That's the same story Julie has been telling since Chloe stood her up on the ticket Julie bought her to come back to NYC.

Originally posted by Ozzy
that was my point.... if it's not her then these guys are making her look bad or guilty. if she was honest about that, then she should post that mesg on UG or on her own board and call the dogs off.

Perhaps she should, but if she had to read and reply to every Julie's v.s. somebody post that some white knight made on a MB, she really wouldn't have time to do much else.

but then how do you explain her posting this heaven shit on her board. that is whats starting trouble now. if she doesn't do that then we dont have this "heaven has an angry pimp" crap that we have now. julie is digging her own hole with this subject.

Julie had to respond when people started asking why Heaven "jumped ship" on her MB. Maybe she should have said something else, but did she actually say anything that wasn't true? Like i said, the "angry pimp" story was told to me by Julie as the reason for Heaven's "disappearance" way before she popped up at CLPC. Now, Julie did not post that April cared only about the $$$ or any other garbage that "dickhead duck" posted. I think she's actually only made 2 posts on the subject on her MB ....one post was the reason that Heaven wasn't at Julie's anymore (she never said she fired Heaven, either), and the second was a post that basically said "Heaven isn't here, we wish her well where ever she goes and let's move on". Is that so terrible?

It seems we're actually being civil with each other for a change so let's see how long we can keep it up.
OK, I have seen it all.....I can die happy now......LOL

Maybe this means there is still hope for the Palestinians and the Israelis.

Julie had to respond when people started asking why Heaven "jumped ship" on her MB. Maybe she should have said something else, but did she actually say anything that wasn't true?
why didn't someone say this before? it would have save a lot of yelling.

and the second was a post that basically said "Heaven isn't here, we wish her well where ever she goes and let's move on". Is that so terrible?

thats not so terrible but it seems that anyone with access to julies site other than you, seemed to think that some of those points didn't warrant being posted here so as to squash a flame war.

Last edited:
Here is what Heaven has to say about all thi

***** Hi guys this is A., I'm a bit sick of the lies and inuendo. So to put this all to rest I have Heaven here to tell you her take on things. Anyone that has any doubts that this is her, she is going to be in the next room sleeping (she did the night shift) but she will be up and ready to go by 12 and you can schedule an appointment and ask her your self.

Heaven:Hey guys! I've spent the last hour reading the comments being made by everyone and am now ready to set the record straight. So let's get started. First of all as far as me supposedly having a pimp/ dangerous BF all I ask of the people writing these bullshit comments is if you're going to try bad mouth me get dirt that's correct. Because every guy who has seen me and actually has talked to me about my plans for my life knows I'm a very strong, independent female who doesn't need a man to direct her life and would never go for a man doing so. Next issue :
Why I REALLY left Julie's? I'm no longer working there for the simple fact that I was being forced to work too hard for little money and felt that I was being cheated in the long run. So if anyone's the pimp in this whole thing it's Julie herself.
For all the people who were doubting that I am back you now have confirmation. I will be working with CLPC to get incall started for all the men who perfer this. Otherwise I'm availible now for outcalls and hope to see alot of familiar faces start showing up. CLPC is alot more approachable and willing to compromise with so I'm very happy here and will be here for awhile. NOTE TO Misterxyz: I'm confused as to why they told you I would be available. Afterall, I was not even working there at the time. Bait and switch? I apologize for not being there and hope you will give it another try here, I'd love to meet you and know you won't be disappointed again.
Heavenly thoughts,
Heaven

*****Disclaimer CLPC had no part in the above posting other than allowing her to use my pc, once she sawwhat was being said about her.

Re: Here is what Heaven has to say about all thi

Originally posted by Nine Lives
[BHeaven:
...Why I REALLY left Julie's? I'm no longer working there for the simple fact that I was being forced to work too hard for little money and felt that I was being cheated in the long run. So if anyone's the pimp in this whole thing it's Julie herself. ...
Heavenly thoughts,
Heaven
[/B]
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. It seemed that at the height of her popularity at Julies, it was like she was in a room and guys would be lined out the door...bang, next guy, bang, next guy....

Heaven's Reply

First, thanks to A for letting Heaven post her "take" on this.
I saw Heaven once when she was at Julie's and she was excellent in session. Obviously, her strong point is in her work, and not in her logic.
First she responds to the assertion about her pimp/boyfriend by saying.....well, by saying nothing! She obliquely implies she does not have a pimp, but says nothing about whether or not there is a boyfriend and what happened with them. Thanks for the non-answer.
She does not at all address the earlier question on the board about whether she's really Julie's niece.
She then says that her former employer was making her "work too hard for little money." What a shame. Of course, that's GOOD for us hobbyists, isn't it? I'd never assert that anyone does NOT have the right to change jobs when they're unhappy, but don't MOST working folks feel they deserve to get paid more?
Then, she says, "So if anyone's the pimp in this whole thing it's Julie herself." I fail to see how any madam doesn't qualify as a pimp under this definition.
Now I get it....this whole thing is as clear as ..........mud!

POSTED BY HEAVEN: I think I'm gonna have to get her a screen name!

You KNOW I KNOW who you are! Tank and [editied by moderator; we don't post ANYONE'S name here ] STOP this NOW!
You know I have been there enough to know your games and pranks as well as the names you post under.
So BTW I assume Julie said ok when you guys asked her if you can "ruin me on the computer," BTW that quote came out of Juli'smouth when she thought she had a chance of getting me back, either that or to scare me

Answers to your questions:

#1 I don't even have a boyfriend never mind a pimp.

#2 The whole neice idea was Juli's , she thought it would generate her more business because we resemble each other, blonde hair and large breast. In fact I don't even have an aunt that i kknow of.

#3 So having me banged by 50 guys a day (if it were up to her) is good for you guys? Please explain that. I'd much rather work for more money and do less sessions. Not everybody is greedy.
In fact even when I did the Private stock calls they were supposed to be $250, she would give me my half with the understanding that I tip both phone girls , security and the maid.
I never worked anywhere incall except Juli's so for all IO knew thats how it worked anywhere I went. Boy was I WRONG!

#4 I am currently available for outcall. So anyone from Long Island, NJ, Queens or any other borough here is your chance to see me without having to take the trip into the city. I expect to be in my apt next week (with the help of a few friends) and I am looking forward to seeing old friends. Please note anyone new must use the outcall service before the incall, sorry just precautions. So I expect to see my favorite people ( "Sexxy" and "My Tony" ) and you know who I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talia

With all the confusion and smoke screening I forgot to tell ya about Talia. She apparently used to work in a dungeon as a "submissive" She e-mailed me some pics which I posted until I get my reg guy to take her's and everybody else's. Anyways after talking to her I'm confident that she will do excellent. Who knows , she might be working out of a private apt as well. After sending her to a call, a call that she spent 20 mins over time the client called us up and thanked us profusely for sending her over. It appears that I have a winner in Talia!!!
WARNING!!!! Her current rate is $200 Minimum, (please note minimum) I expect her rate to go up to $250 after
the pictures are taken.

=P

Originally posted by Nine Lives
POSTED BY HEAVEN: I think I'm gonna have to get her a screen name!

You KNOW I KNOW who you are! Tank and [editied by moderator; we don't post ANYONE'S name here ] STOP this NOW!
You know I have been there enough to know your games and pranks as well as the names you post under.

hmmmm..... tank and madmach causing trouble on the boards.....

what will the world come to next. gee... does anyone still want to join jag and throw $120 into the garbage.