Julie's question

Status
Not open for further replies.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
pswope, I like this board better without the highly emotional topics (as I'm sure you probably do too.)

I agree with your last post. The dug in perceptions is one of the reasons I try to stay away from discussion on the topic.

I have one more apology. That's for spelling your name wrong in my last post. Sorry!

Originally posted by danger-us
pswope, I like this board better without the highly emotional topics (as I'm sure you probably do too.)

I agree with your last post. The dug in perceptions is one of the reasons I try to stay away from discussion on the topic.

I have one more apology. That's for spelling your name wrong in my last post. Sorry!
All this love is giving me that warm, fuzzy feeling inside......or maybe I am coming down with West Nile.

Originally posted by littleguy
*I* took the request about "B" to mean at Julie's. Hence, I said " no "B"".

(OTOH, if he didn't mean "at Julie's", then there certainly is a rather notorious(?) "B" there (grin) I got the impression that C.K. is rather new around here (and the hobby ?) so he probably wouldn't have know that "B" (LOL))
Correct - About 9 months.

bunch of wimps, bring on Nasty, Ill eat it, Ive done worse.(at least before I passed out, JDs, nasty hangover, thank god those days are gone.)

Last edited:
Originally posted by BigMadM
bunch of wimps, bring on Nasty, Ill eat it, Ive done worse.(at least before I passed out, JDs, nasty hangover, thank god those days are gone.)
would that be considered taking one for the team.....

or throwing oneself onto a grenade?

Re-posted fromJAG with written permission...

By Aristotle on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 03:15 pm:

SIDEBAR --------------------

danger-us --

Guys like mack know more about whoring -- and the goings-on at various incalls -- than you will ever, ever know.

Guys like mack post on whoreboards out of a certain perverted philanthropy. (By the time you learn of The Next New Thing, it is, for them, used up and tired. Unless, of course, as in mack's case, you're into WOC.)

If someone like mack says something is so, you can take it to the bank.

(Whether you have the wit to cash it is your own business.)

*Mack = Pswope*

pswope

One out of three
To ARI

If I were still in therapy my shrink would agree with you and say I was still trying to get the approval of Mama & Papa 'Swope *. If only I coulda got Pop to that Vegas stripper.

Thanks
(perhaps,we can get Ari's post to the CL semi pro WOC who is concerned I might exploither)

*[size=1/64]Personally my take is that I am somehow mitigating my reprehensible conduct by being the altruisitc trick. [/size]

Re: Re-posted fromJAG with written permission...

Originally posted by VV
By Aristotle on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 03:15 pm:

Guys like mack know more about whoring -- and the goings-on at various incalls -- than you will ever, ever know.

Guys like mack post on whoreboards out of a certain perverted philanthropy. (By the time you learn of The Next New Thing, it is, for them, used up and tired. Unless, of course, as in mack's case, you're into WOC.) ... *Mack = Pswope*
Really pswope? Is this true? You know all about the current goings-on at various incalls?? You get the advance scoop on all of The Next New Things?

How do you do it?

pswope

One out of three
Jack
Ari was a tad overgenerous,but as a longtime whorehound I've made and kept alot of friends on the supply side. Some of the ladies have become phone girls* and our relationships go back a long time. Others are current or retired working girls. I used to chat with them and during such chats obtain alot of so-called info. The commercial sex community in NYC is relatively small and insular,at least as it pertains low to mid market. Working girls and phone girls work at many venues or have friends at many venues(Milkmaid is a perfect example).

I stopped going to incall places a while ago and my due diligence chats have become less frequent. But as a student of commercial sex from the buy side,I've also learned enough to get decent to good mileage.

[size=1/64]It's been written about before,but phone girls are one of the best sources of info in the midmarket arena. Not only do they tout or warn you off,but they also speak to the ladies about taking care of you. It's a wise investment to tip the phone girls[/size]

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by VV

Everyone's pal always knows best. It's some kind of reflex to under estimate another person's knowledge.

You haven't a clue as to what I know, (nor do I feel the need to brag about what I do know).

Your quote is self-serving and to be expected. Of course you will give no consideration to what I may know. I've defended Julie. You will always run to the side of anyone who bashes Julie.

And you can take that to the bank.

Last edited:
Everyone's pal always knows best. It's some kind of reflex to under estimate another person's knowledge.

You haven't a clue as to what I know, (nor do I feel the need to brag about what I do know).

Your quote is self-serving and to be expected. Of course you will give no consideration to what I may know. I've defended Julie. You will always run to the side of anyone who bashes Julie.

At least we no longer need to be worried about getting kicked out of the Coliseum.

I've defended Julie. You will always run to the side of anyone who bashes Julie.

But what I don't get is that he wasn't bashing Julie's.

Danger, what you wrote sounds like the typical knee jerk reaction to any comment perceived to be anti some favorite of yours.

VV actually paid Julie's girls a compliment, saying that the standard of woman working there had gone up recently.

All he stated otherwise that there was a list on another whoreboard, written by people other then himself that pointed to the presence of certain activites taking place that was in contrast to the notion presented by a poster here that such activities never take place a Julie's.

Geeze...

Status
Not open for further replies.