Julie's question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Harlot

Originally posted by pswope
6. If you cannot answer "5"(or if you claim that you cannot handle authority), I strongly suggest you seek therapy*.

[size=1/64]*I can say with alot of confidence that I have been the confidant of more working girls during my whoring career than any other frequent poster here[a fact that I'm not proud of]I cannot think of one,who would not prefer to be doing or to have done something else for the long haul. Among other things,if you deign for a career in commercial sex the chances of your having a good SO relationship is miniscule[the experience of milkmaid being the exception. [/size]
[size=1/64]*Nothing herein should be construed as an offer to provide therapy or any other commercial services which the poster obviously is prohibted from doing without an ad.[/size]

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Re: Almost forgot, Gents! Shannon!

Originally posted by The ZenMeister
Shannon is back for day session tommorrow. Wedsnesday Sept 9. Past posts from all of you out there have been asking about her. If you read this before 11am wednesday, you might get a chance to book an hour. I plan to book two. Yummy!
"You have to see my ATF Mary Sue Bigbussums. She is the best! Call her at 212-555-1212"

Originally posted by Thorn
In another place, and a different set of standards, perhaps.

But not here.

UG isn't about charity. Sex is seen here in the cold light of commodity sales. It is worth only what the market will bare, and no more than that. So, if sex sells in Cambodia for $50 for a full night of sexual activity then that is what sex sells for in Cambodia. What it sells for here, whether its taking advantage, these are things that do not even enter into the equation.

When you plop sexuality into the the arena of a service for sale that is simply what happens. Its not anything personal. Its just business.
Thorn and Harlot,

If comparing sex to a commodity is an issue, then look at the cost of labor. You are dealing with an issue of the different lifestyle costs between here and there. The current trend in high tech is outsourcing development and support from the US to countries like China, India and Russia. The impetus behind this is the cost of labor here versus the cost of labor there. The average support/development engineer here costs between 60-80k per year. In countries like India, China, etc., that same engineer only costs the company between 25-30k.

If we were to take Harlot's stance, then those companies outsourcing should be paying their engineers in India, etc. 2 to 2.5 times higher than what their prevailing wage is, and thereby eliminating the cost savings. I doubt that will ever happen.

What I find most interesting about this whole thread is the obvious demand that exists for BBFS. Ozzy mentioned a thread on Jag and now everyone wants to find out who these girls are and I am sure its not to avoid then. Most guys who say that they would never fuck a hooker without a condom are just full of shit. I guarantee that the girls mentioned in the JAG thread are now suddenly in demand. I wonder what’s going to happen when other girls see this sudden increase in demand.

And just as an after thought regarding Julies I had two bad experiences there in a row. I posted in detail on this board exactly what happened. It was very far from a shill job and I have not been there since. Even after these two bad experiences I still think that Julies is best place to go especially for guys like me who cannot afford to spend $700 for an hour of commercial sex. Its only a matter of time before I will be back because of the many other excellent experiences I had there, and because I still think its the best place to go for girls in my price range.

Actually I have never been with a hooker in the $500-$1,000 price range and thats really because of two reasons. I do not have that kind of cash and because for me sex is only worth so much.

Last edited:
Can't believe Ozzy, errrr, VV, didn't post the entire thread.

If you're talking about Julie's girls, I counted 7, only 1 of which is still on the roster.

Assuming there's a chance that there will be repercussions to the girl in question if Julie learns her name, *I* will not post it here.

And, of course, the fact that she (or any other name) is on the list doesn't mean she still offers it. (It's a rather dated list - in fact, if I have the time I may calculate what % of the ladies on it are still working)

Originally posted by TC123
I've never been to this place, but I'm thinking of finally taking the plunge. I've read quite a lot of reviews of the place, but I still can't tell if multiple cups are always allowed within the hour for the same fee, or if it depends on the girl.
TC,

You can do a whole lot worse than Julie's

(I know *I* have)

BTW, Julie has always been proud of the fact that an hour is an hour. 2 pops virtually guaranteed and most girls will give you all the action YOU can handle in the hour.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by pswope
the working girls are convinced to engage in various forms of uncovered sex w/ a diversified group of tricks,many of whom seek the biggest bang for their buck.
Are you lumping BBFS and BBBJ into one category (uncovered sex) to muddy the waters and makes things appear more unseemly than they are? Or are you suggesting that Julie has convinced working girls to engage in BBFS? If it's the latter, your post is reprehensible.

"a diversified group of tricks"? Again your language tries to suggest something unseemly; something wrong with the guys who visit these girls. Tell me, how are these diversified "tricks" different from so many guys you converse with daily on this board? How are these "tricks" different from the guys who visit every other whorehouses and indies? Are you thumbing your nose at every guy who visits 200-300 prostitutes or just the guys who visit Julie's?

Pswope, I've respected a lot of what you've written in the past, but this...

Originally posted by VV
Julie posts on UG and then this blatant shill post....

Business at Julies must be down lately.
Just because I decided to post on UG means my Business is down?

IN honor of you our next contest will be what V V really stands for.

Jaginfo.net

Kirk.... You can't access any link I post anyway because its a private (pay) site.

LG.... As a member of JAG you know the rules. No reposting of JAG threads outside of JAG. When I wasn't a member I didn't have to obey those rules.... Now that I am once again officially a member (although I choose to lurk) I honor them.

Who said there's no honor among thieves.

Originally posted by VV
Jaginfo.net

Kirk.... You can't access any link I post anyway because its a private (pay) site.

LG.... As a member of JAG you know the rules. No reposting of JAG threads outside of JAG. When I wasn't a member I didn't have to obey those rules.... Now that I am once again officially a member (although I choose to lurk) I honor them.

Just tell me her name doesn't start with "B"

Originally posted by VV
Jaginfo.net

Actually I DO know of that "rule" although as you know, unlike here at UG, there's no way of really finding those so-called "rules" and actually reading them (grin)

Though I haven't looked at that thread in sometime.. From what I remember, there aren't too many surprises on that list... whether they be Julies girls or TBD top 10 indies...... Its pretty much a list of the usual suspects.

btw...
"B" is certainly on that list... Whether or not we're talking about the same "B" I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.