Julie's question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JackT
I find this hard to believe.... recommendations from WHOM?

(No offense to Julie and her girls, but I would think that a high-end agency would laugh its collective asses off at a "recommendation" from Julie)
Jack -- believe what Harlot is saying. Unless the girl has a friend working for the agency who can vouch for her, they want to get a recommendation.

Over the years, I have had several girls who were both friends and providers, each of them lived with me for short amounts of time. Thru them, I got to know the agency business fairly well.
When they went to a new agency they had to give references.

When it comes to new girls, the agencies have the following concerns: Will she show up or be available on time? Will she work the full shift? Will she refuse to take certain calls? If she is sharing a driver with another girl, can they get along?
Will she turn into the agency, the agency's cut of the fee?

For the experienced agency, all the above are important. The last one is the most important. Some girls will call an agency and get hired right over the phone and begin to work that day. They will work several days then split with all the money they took in.

Given both time and logistics, it is often difficult for the agency to collect their share every day from the girls. Some of the agency girls can go 3, 4 or more days before they turn over the agency's cut.

When the girl splits as I mentioned above, the agency is out both the money and the availability of the girl for sessions. and when the girl splits with their money, they really can't call the cops, can they?

It was a joke!

Jeeesh... You been chatting with Kimmie lately?

I'm probably the only person on this board who goes to DR where girls usually work for about $80 a night and I tip the girl a franklin or two.

And people wonder why my Dominican ATF wanted to stay with me the whole week.

If you have not already done so take a look at TBD and ***. There you be able to get a better sense for a number of the different agencies, the ladies that work with each, and their price points.

It would probably be worth it to you to buy a 30-day VIP membership to *** since that will let you look at the specific services that each lady offers. You also will get to read the full reviews (which will enable you to get inside the head of the guys – this alone should be enough to deter your giving any additional consideration to this line of work.)

It could also be useful for you to ****** or try to have lunch with some of the independents that advertise on UG; Candie, Caitlin, and Kelly are three that seem to have a good sense of the business and safety issues.

There are also other agencies that you may want to consider: Kama Sutra and New York Tens both advertise on UG, and while I have not used them personally they have good reviews here. Belle De Jour, although based in Florida has a strong NY presence, does have ladies who are permanently located in both NYC and LI, and brings a number of additional ladies through this area on tour. Their ladies tend to work at the $325 - $425 price points, work out of business hotels and generally are well reviewed.

In terms of requiring references I think that it will not be a problem particularly if you have experience in other aspects of the industry.

Originally posted by justlooking
I think that all that reading agency reviews on *** gives you is a good inside the heads of the agency proprietors who write the self-posts.
I don't know about all but there is a lot of that for sure.

I think that advising Harlot to pay attention to ANYTHING on the net (agency-wise) is wasting her time. I'm sure the market she wants is out there. I'm also sure it doesn't spend any time posting on whoreboards (as a review of "The High End Room" here will disclose).

Its time like this when I miss the private board....

I seem to have missed Harlots intro onto UG...

But I'm under the assumption from what little I've read of her posts (and threads shes in) that she's a stripper in a mid to high end club in NYC?

If so than the internet nor agency route (speciffically brothel type incall) is certainly not the place for her to go.

Originally posted by Harlot
But don't you feel shitty only paying the aforementioned girl that much money? I mean, I know you said it's good money to her, but to you it's nothing, and you're getting SO much. Why not pay her what you'd normally pay a provider here in the states, STILL be getting a really good deal for yourself, AND be putting a huge smile on someone's face and be really helping them out?
No I never feel bad when I pay the going rate. Both parties are very satisfied with the results. I always believe living within the local economics. Besides the cost of getting to and staying in these places has to be factored in.
I and other hobbyists could stay home and pay the home prices which are much higher, but then the girl over there would get nothing and they need the money more in these places than the girls at home ever do. Sometimes I like to think that my hobbying has a certain NGO foreign aid quality to it and it makes me feel good. It's foreign aid that goes directly to someone that needs it and is not stolen by politicians, bureaucrats, generals or wealthy industrialists as is much the US foreign aid.

Also in these places, if I payed a girl there what I pay here and that info got out , both she and I would be marked by every murderous thief around as someone to hit. Actually I always give the girl a good tip when the session is over. I also caution her to hide it from her mamasan who would probably take it if she saw it.

Just remember the old saying "When in Rome, ...............". It is the best advice you can follow, no matter where you travel.

My suggestions where in response to her request for information about Julies and were of ways in which she could easily expose herself to alternatives to Julies.

I did not intend to suggest that Internet agencies where the only or at all the best way in which she might utilize her skills and talents.

Its not likely that she is going to receive much information in response to a post on the Internet concerning alternatives which do not have an Internet presence.

pswope

One out of three

Anyway, having sex with strangers who are constantly testing my boundaries in a pushy manner for $150 bucks (that is to say if I met the private stock prerequisites) sounds pretty lame. Shouldn't the girls get paid more than that for an hour of heavy pounding?
Uhm .........Littleguy,please handle this query.

(Note to Harlot. Groking littleguy's response could be the most important thing that happens to you in the next 5 years! Or I can save you the time. Get a frikkin straight job,stop reading whoreboards,take a stab at a life of non quiet desperation, and thank the lord that you have options.)*

[size=1/64] *so many pimps so little time [/size]

Originally posted by pswope
If you're interested in becoming a working girl, Julies would be the functional equivalent of managing a Burger King,if you wanted to learn the restauant business.
It's a high volume,(relatively) low cost bordello,where(depending on who you believe)the working girls are convinced to engage in various forms of uncovered sex w/ a diversified group of tricks,many of whom seek the biggest bang for their buck.
Otoh, If your looking to make a quick buck and have enough self confidence to control the sessions,you can be one of the primo (Private Collection)girls and do well without the aformentioned uncovered stuff.
Though,I'm not in anyway an insider and have not been there in over 3 years, there is some word that the place,formerly well run, has hit alot of bumps.
Its obvious that you have not been here for a long time, our house was a at one time the burger king of houses I must admit. Things and times have changed and our house is a very different house offering the best in service and girls. We get girls from 300 and up houses because the girl gets 150 of the 250 we charge for private stock plus our classic girls at 200 are some of the finest providers with some of the best service. The girls love to work here.

The girls are not forced into any thing they do not want to do. We do offer the best BBBJs around but no unprotected sex is availalble here and will not be tolerated (no BBFS) at this house. If a girls is found offering this service she will not be here for long. The house is clean , well kept and clean as are the girls.

Our service has always been great but now we have more beautiful girls than ever. Just look at the girls the pictures speak for themselves , I am not promoting but defending our house and our girls due to false posts such as the one I quoted.

PSWOPE , visit us in the present before passing on info of what we are like at this time. I am sure you will find us very different than what you quoted us to be.

Last edited:
Julie....

There's a thread on JAG called "girls who do BBFS"

There are no less than a dozen of your girls listed in that thread. I won't go into who is listed there, but lets just say that there are some of the BIGGEST names of Julies past and present on that list (but I'm sure you've seen it already). BBFS goes on everywhere regardless of price point. Its part of marketing, and a huge part of garnering a return clientele. Making claims that is doesn't go on at your place is just as ridiculous as making the past statements about never being busted or that all your girls are routinely tested (medically speaking).

Btw… In case you ignored my post above… I said that I’ve met Cheyenne and thought she looked great. I gave some kudos’ to your latest batch of PS girls. So even I would return to your place (after a 4 year absence) based on the rise in quality and service… But then something always pops up (like you latest post) that leads me to believe than I’m somehow being misled.

Last edited:
I was thinking more of a place that paid the girls around 400-500 for an hour. I honestly can't imagine doing this job for any less than that, although I know a lot of girls do.
400-500 per hour? Your dreaming.

Originally posted by VV
Julie....

There's a thread on JAG called "girls who do BBFS"

There are no less than a dozen of your girls listed in that thread. I won't go into who is listed there, but lets just say that there are some of the BIGGEST names of Julies past and present on that list (but I'm sure you've seen it already). BBFS goes on everywhere regardless of price point. Its part of marketing, and a huge part of garnering a return clientele. Making claims that is doesn't go on at your place is just as ridiculous as making the past statements about never being busted or that all your girls are routinely tested (medically speaking).

Btw… In case you ignored my post above… I said that I’ve met Cheyenne and thought she looked great. I gave some kudos’ to your latest batch of PS girls. So even I would return to your place (after a 4 year absence) based on the rise in quality and service… But then something always pops up (like you latest post) that leads me to believe than I’m somehow being misled.
Ozzy are you ever going to let it go? I am sure that Julie has done just fine with out your money over the last 4 years. I figure that with the way your always so belligerent on this board that you are probably a big pain in the ass as a client as well. She is probably better off without you.

Last edited:
You could do a lot worse than Julie's

I've been to Julie's 6 times in the past 2 years. I never asked for BBFS, nor was offered.

Further, Every lady I saw at julie's or met for that matter seemed nice, alert and pleasent. No strong arming there.

I have met Julie on at least 4 occasions and had a nice chat with her, commended her and her 'house' and was made no more comfortable than any other time I was there.

It is however a logistics heavy business, and there are mistakes and screw ups. But any problem I've had or heard of any problem that anyone else has had was always addressed in the fairest way (from my perspective) for all concerned.

Julie is in business, she just happens to make us guys happy with her product. I say give her some romm and let her do her job in peace.

Harlot, if you want a fair place to start out, Julie will give you a fair shake.

BB99

Status
Not open for further replies.