Julie's question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the name of this agency mentioned here before, so I visited the web site out of curiosity. I've never worked for an agency before so I really have no idea what it's all about. How does this place work? How much do they girls typically earn?

pswope

One out of three
Kevlar Vest On

If you're interested in becoming a working girl, Julies would be the functional equivalent of managing a Burger King,if you wanted to learn the restauant business.
It's a high volume,(relatively) low cost bordello,where(depending on who you believe)the working girls are convinced to engage in various forms of uncovered sex w/ a diversified group of tricks,many of whom seek the biggest bang for their buck.
Otoh, If your looking to make a quick buck and have enough self confidence to control the sessions,you can be one of the primo (Private Collection)girls and do well without the aformentioned uncovered stuff.
Though,I'm not in anyway an insider and have not been there in over 3 years, there is some word that the place,formerly well run, has hit alot of bumps.

My understanding was/is, for "regular" girls, for 1 hour, of the $200 fee, 1/2 for the girl, 1/2 for the house and for "Private Stock", the same 100 to the house and the other $150 to the girl.

P.S. girls are P.S. girls supposedly based on their OWN decision, not on excpetional looks or services. However, I'm sure Julie has some say in the matter.

In general, P.S. are better looking and provide more service, but not necessarily.

ALL Julie's girls are encouraged to give the best service they are willing to give. I believe they are ALL encourage to give BBBJ's (but not all do).

Apparently she makes it clear to each girl that the number of appointments (hence money to be made) will be based on the number of guys that wish to see them which, of course, is based on the service they provide.

Kinda sounds like a "free" market economy, no ? (grin)

Originally posted by littleguy
P.S. girls are P.S. girls supposedly based on their OWN decision, not on excpetional looks or services.
If that statement made any sense than why in the world wouldn't EVERY girl at Julies choose to be a PS girl if it meant an extra $50 in their pocket (which equates to 50% of their take).

PS girls are for the most part better looking or better in service.

And you're damn right Julie probably has "some say" in who is PS.

Last edited:
Originally posted by VV
If that statement made any sense than why in the world wouldn't EVERY girl at Julies choose to be a PS girl if it meant an extra $50 in their pocket (which equates to 50% of their take).

Most of Julie's clients are in the 2 franklins category, can't or don't want to throw Ulysses into the fee. If all the girls went PS, Julie's and the girls business would go way down as most of these $$ clients would go elsewhere.
Some of the PS girls actually make less than the regulars because they do fewer sessions. (5 reg sessions/day =500, 3 PS sessions/day =450 (plus tips for both categories)). I know of at least one girl that went PS and was disappointed that she was not doing as many sessions that she wanted.

Also, not all of Julie's clients would agree that the PS girls are better looking or give better service than the regular girls.

Originally posted by VV

Simple economics. At $250 they will lose a certain percentage of the guys who might otherwise see them if they cost $200. Unless they are much better looking than the $200 girls they'll end up with less net income. Most of the non hot girls leave these places because they don't get enough guys to pick them and their income is low.

I think that Julie encourages CFS, BBBJ, DATY and LFK/DFK.

The whole concept of "private stock" is sort of funny.

Anyway, having sex with strangers who are constantly testing my boundaries in a pushy manner for $150 bucks (that is to say if I met the private stock prerequisites) sounds pretty lame. Shouldn't the girls get paid more than that for an hour of heavy pounding?
I was thinking more of a place that paid the girls around 400-500 for an hour. I honestly can't imagine doing this job for any less than that, although I know a lot of girls do.

To add to my last post, one of the problems I've encountered is that a lot of agencies won't take girls without reccomendations from somewhere else. If you're just starting out, does that mean you don't have a choice but to work at a crappy place like this?

Originally posted by Harlot
I was thinking more of a place that paid the girls around 400-500 for an hour. I honestly can't imagine doing this job for any less than that, although I know a lot of girls do.
Harlot,
With price requisites like that, a modicum of organizational skills and responsibility, you should go indy! A UG ad with pics and contact info will no doubt reach enough $400-500 johns to make some decent cash (if you've got, and can deliver, the goods).

To add to my last post, one of the problems I've encountered is that a lot of agencies won't take girls without reccomendations from somewhere else. If you're just starting out, does that mean you don't have a choice but to work at a crappy place like this?
How about this.? Do me for $250 and then I'll recommend you.

Originally posted by AirTraveler
Captain Kirk and I think alike.

BTW, I always was and still am a fan of Star Trek.
The real Kirk was my role model. Wasn't a girl on there he couldn't/didn't have his way with. Of course all STD's are irradicated then so it was all BB. Ah, it's good to be the captain!

To add to my last post, one of the problems I've encountered is that a lot of agencies won't take girls without reccomendations from somewhere else.
I find this hard to believe.... recommendations from WHOM?

(No offense to Julie and her girls, but I would think that a high-end agency would laugh its collective asses off at a "recommendation" from Julie)

The whole concept of "private stock" is sort of funny.

Anyway, having sex with strangers who are constantly testing my boundaries in a pushy manner for $150 bucks (that is to say if I met the private stock prerequisites) sounds pretty lame. Shouldn't the girls get paid more than that for an hour of heavy pounding?
Its all a matter of supply and demand economics.

1. # guys who want or can do $$$$$ sessions -- Low
2. # providers who would do $$$$$ sessions ILO $$ sessions -- High
3. # providers who get $$$$$ sessions -- Low

4. # guys who want $$ (or less) sessions -- High.
5. # providers that do $$ sessions -- High (newbies and leftovers from 2 (above))

In some places in this world, the provider/hobbyist equasion is heavily tipped in favor of the hobbyist. I've been to Cambodia. There I can get a beautiful, nubile 20 yr old for an all-nighter (as many pops as I can handle) for one picture of Alex Hamilton and the girl considers that to be good money.

Most hobbyists are content to stay within a providers boundaries as long as the boundaries are revealed before hand. Most hobbyists are not looking to give the provider a rough or stressful session. We only want to enjoy ourselves and that enjoyment is accentuated if the provider is enjoying the session also.

Originally posted by AirTraveler
Its all a matter of supply and demand economics.

1. # guys who want or can do $$$$$ sessions -- Low
2. # providers who would do $$$$$ sessions ILO $$ sessions -- High
3. # providers who get $$$$$ sessions -- Low

4. # guys who want $$ (or less) sessions -- High.
5. # providers that do $$ sessions -- High (newbies and leftovers from 2 (above))

In some places in this world, the provider/hobbyist equasion is heavily tipped in favor of the hobbyist. I've been to Cambodia. There I can get a beautiful, nubile 20 yr old for an all-nighter (as many pops as I can handle) for one picture of Alex Hamilton and the girl considers that to be good money.

Most hobbyists are content to stay within a providers boundaries as long as the boundaries are revealed before hand. Most hobbyists are not looking to give the provider a rough or stressful session. We only want to enjoy ourselves and that enjoyment is accentuated if the provider is enjoying the session also.
But don't you feel shitty only paying the aforementioned girl that much money? I mean, I know you said it's good money to her, but to you it's nothing, and you're getting SO much. Why not pay her what you'd normally pay a provider here in the states, STILL be getting a really good deal for yourself, AND be putting a huge smile on someone's face and be really helping them out?

I stand corrected.... (re: PS girls)

I guess I underestimated the cheapness of Julies customers.

IMHO…. Having met Cheyenne in person once (at the apt of one of my Brazilian friends)… I’d certainly pay the premium (extra $50) for her or anyone at Julies who was even close to her. Same can be said for most of Julies PS girls she’s been putting out lately. I think the fact that they get less business at those premium rates is even more alluring to me. Who knows… Maybe if Julie is willing to let bygones be bygones I’ll make an appointment and my first appearance at her place in 4 or 5 years and take her up on a PS girl or two.

Harlot... Why don't you give April a shout out. She posted elsewhere on the board (a week or two ago) that she's considering re-opening an agency but with a better quality of girl at a bump up in price (400-500).

But if you're looking to make 400-500 for yourself than the only way (as JT said) is to go indy. And even then you better fit the bill in more ways than one if you intend on pulling any substantial amount of guys off this board at those rates. While there certainly are lurkers who don't think twice about plunking down that kind of cash... The posters here are for the most part out of your league..... or rather you're out of their league.

But don't you feel shitty only paying the aforementioned girl that much money? I mean, I know you said it's good money to her, but to you it's nothing, and you're getting SO much. Why not pay her what you'd normally pay a provider here in the states, STILL be getting a really good deal for yourself, AND be putting a huge smile on someone's face and be really helping them out?

That's like going into a Hyundai dealer and offering to buy one of their cars for the price of a new Cadillac.

Status
Not open for further replies.