Julie's question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Originally posted by danger-us
I'm absolutely disgusted. This is like North Korea dropping a bomb on Seattle. as if "that'll teach the USA."
You're obviously not a Republican.

Don't you know dropping bombs on people will turn them into pussies ... even people who readily blow themselves up for their cause.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Truth
He has now threatened several times to "drop a dime" on Julie. To me, this alone should be a banning offense. And, IMHO, it's serious enough (could get many hobbiests in SERIOUS trouble if he really does it and it goes down while they are in the house)

Perhaps Julie, who's not only responsible for herself but for the people that work for her plus all her clients, should have thought of that before she publicly called him a "terrible low life". Maybe someone like Pswope would have let that slide without a second thought, but anyone who's been on this board for a minute should know that Ozzy might not. Julie's an adult who knows every action has a consequence. She made a decision and now she has to live with it. Ozzy is also faced with a decision (if he hasn't made it already) that will have its own consequences. And so it goes ....

If you're gonna swim with the sharks, you gotta know you might get bit.
Truth, maybe Julie should've been more careful, but are you saying it's OK that VV would threaten to drop a dime on anyone?

I'll say this once and be out of here (as per the temp APM's request)....

I'd rather be (and could certainly live with being) someone who dropped dime on a whore house....

Than being a blackmailer.

(There's a huge difference in my mind)

And 'nothing' I said in this thread prior to the re-posting of Julies comments last night (which set me off) warranted what she attempted (and what got back to me) yesterday afternoon. Some people here have their heads so far stuck up that innocent victims ass that they fail to ever see her certain actions often deserve an equal reaction. And in case no one as ever noticed my strong character flaw…. I not only believe in an eye for en eye… but the other eye and a few fingers will keep that first person honest next time around.

I'm appalled that people like Clubber, Danger (who I'm really surprised at) and a few others who obviously saw what I wrote (or hinted at) wouldn't even challenge what Julie might possibly have been attempting (assuming she was) as wrong.

There must be something wrong with me, because this thread is upsetting me.
This is serious stuff, on all sides, from alot of posters.
I hope everyone here takes a breather.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by VV
I'm appalled that people like Clubber, Danger (who I'm really surprised at) and a few others who obviously saw what I wrote (or hinted at) wouldn't even challenge what Julie might possibly have been attempting (assuming she was) as wrong.
Hey, don't be so sure I won't challenge all things said.

But that is for another time. The only thing of immediate importance is defusing a situation that is completely out of hand. As JL put it, I also believe "dropping a dime" is one of the "cardinal sins" of whoring. It is never justified.

Yeah, I read between the lines. I have questions and I'll ask them later. I don't approve of that kind of stuff either. But remember that stuff seems to be back channel, which is significantly different for the front page bomb you are trying to hurl. Your allegations haven't yet happened as far as I can tell. If they did actually happen, I'd be mad as hell too. So far that doesn't seem to be the case. Your reaction is overblown and way too dangerous for everybody including you and April.

Come on VV, ease up and enjoy life, for goodness sake. I'd rather be talking to you about Brazilian babes than this garbage.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BigMadM
There must be something wrong with me, because this thread is upsetting me.
This is serious stuff, on all sides, from alot of posters.
I hope everyone here takes a breather.
If there's something wrong with you, BMM, then it's contagious, because I feel kind of upset myself. I know nothing about this situation or any of the personalities involved, but it has that distinct "train-wreck-in-slow-motion" quality to it...

I'm closing this thread.

Anyone else brings this subject up again will be treated with malice.

And since I get to make the last statement....

In defense of UG and the supposed April/CLPC connection:

Since Julie is constantly making this knowingly false accusation is one of the main reasons this bullshit goes on. If she's going to go around spreading what she cleary knows to be lies, she
shouldn't be too surprised when folks get crazy about
this stuff.

April and CLPC were advertisers of UG, nothing more, nothing less. We made money from the advertising, they made money from the exposure they bought. There was and is nothing else to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.