By anonymous17 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:03
pm:

Nikita of Julie's (retired): BBFS

By anonymous18 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:03
pm:

Heather of SJ/Philadelphia: BBFS

By JohnB on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:06 pm:

i was with heather of philly so many times..but she
never offered it.. but again, i never asked for it..
oh well..

johnb, the rebel without a clue..

By anonymous19 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:07
pm:

Heather of SJ/Philadelphia: BBG

By anonymous20 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:13
pm:

Marcia of Paige's at Philadelphia: BBFS

By anonymous21 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:15
pm:

Everyone at Anna's in NYC (circuit house in NYC): BBFS
& BBG

By anonymous22 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:17
pm:

Jasmine Hope (NYC, Montreal, Philadelphia): BBFS

By anonymous23 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:18
pm:

Jackline at Gina's (Brazillian girl): BBFS

By anonymous24 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:32
pm:

Corine at Julie's: BBFS

By anonymous25 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:32
pm:

Domino at Julie's: BBFS & BBG

By anonymous26 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:43
pm:

Brenda Love of Long Island: BBFS & BBG

By anonymous27 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:46
pm:

Charley (Tabby) of Ohio: BBFS & BBG

By annonymous28 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 01:29
pm:

Heather of Philly BBFS and BBG

By JohnB on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 01:37 pm:

this thread is getting more interesting by the
minute..

p.s. heather of philly.. by anonymous 18, 19 and 28...
hmm..

By annonymous29 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 01:40
pm:

Mandie BBFS

By annonymous29 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 01:42
pm:

it's annonymous29 again, I forgot one
Suki from Callowhill BBFS

By JohnB on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 01:44 pm:

my god.. this is quite the list so far..

p.s. i guess anonymity brings out the truth.. though
it's a double edge sword..

By annonymous30 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 01:52
pm:

Whilom (Heather) of Edison BBFS

By roaddog on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 02:41 pm:

Alani of Genisis BBFS BBG (I dont think she i there
anymore)

By anonymous31 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 03:16
pm:

Chloe of NYC (Russian): BBFS

By anonymous32 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 03:22
pm:

Heather of Philly: BBFS & BBG

By anonymous32 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 03:23
pm:

Mandie of Philly: BBFS

By Aristotle on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 04:06 pm:

All these posts *do* make sense of the boards, don't
they?

By annonymous33 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 04:07
pm:

MaryJane of N.Jersey now retired and married BBFS

By woodman on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 04:52 pm:

If everyone speaks up this could be one hell of a long
thread.

By anonymous34 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 05:32
pm:

Becka: BBFS; BBG

So now I'm accused of being staff?

btw Clubber....

1) Thou shalt not post with a hidden agenda, nor knowingly post false information. Thou shalt not make assertions or accusations without stating their basis.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Dearest Julie

I've barely been reading the boards never mind even posting as I once did. Yet for some reason my name keeps coming up in your posts. Be a woman and do like I did. When I had a problem with you or a disagreement or a question I called you. I expected so much more from you. Careful of those who are whispering in your ear, they tend to be doing whispering in others as well.

If these reports are based on personal experience, and they are in fact from different people, it seems that many guys are taking advantage of this service.

While I think the risk of HIV transmittal is very small, my understanding isthere is a lot more risk for the transmittal of a numbers of other STD's, almost all of which are treatable, but many of which quite dangerous if not treated.

Even if you are getting tested periodically I don't imagine that you do every time you engage in bbfs and waiting to receive the results prior to engaging in bb sex with your wife or other so. Isn't there a concern about transmitting the disease to such a partner? And isn't there a concern about having to explain to that partner.

I recognize that there is risk of std’s associated with any sex act (or dfk) with or without protection but my understanding is that it is much greater with bbfs (and bbg) than oral or kissing.

Is it people's conclusion that bbfs is not riskier than bbbj or dfk, or that it is and there are ways to manage those risks, or are they just ignoring them?

Without going back and re-reading the entire thread to see how the topic of bbfs first arose, based on the information that has been posted here, I don't see that an inference should be made that Julies in any way systematically encouraged or condoned the practice nor does it seem that it was particularly available there.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
He has now threatened several times to "drop a dime" on Julie. To me, this alone should be a banning offense. And, IMHO, it's serious enough (could get many hobbiests in SERIOUS trouble if he really does it and it goes down while they are in the house)

Perhaps Julie, who's not only responsible for herself but for the people that work for her plus all her clients, should have thought of that before she publicly called him a "terrible low life". Maybe someone like Pswope would have let that slide without a second thought, but anyone who's been on this board for a minute should know that Ozzy might not. Julie's an adult who knows every action has a consequence. She made a decision and now she has to live with it. Ozzy is also faced with a decision (if he hasn't made it already) that will have its own consequences. And so it goes ....

If you're gonna swim with the sharks, you gotta know you might get bit.

Last edited:

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
As for BBFS,

1) I really don't see the appeal. Is it a psychological thing? I may be in the minority, but i don't think pussy feels that different with a rubber on, assuming we're not talking about any of those ridiculously thick rubbers.

2) WTF is BBG?

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
'Truth" or whatever regular poster you really are,

Those kind of sentiments are deplorable. You don't think everyone gets hurt by sh*t like that? Including your friends?

Last edited:

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
I'm absolutely disgusted. This is like North Korea dropping a bomb on Seattle. as if "that'll teach the USA." Think about that analogy. It's pretty damn accurate.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by Truth
Perhaps Julie, who's not only responsible for herself but for the people that work for her plus all her clients, should have thought of that before she publicly called him a "terrible low life".

Yeah, as if Ozzy or April herself have never bad mouthed a Julie's supporter. They're in the archives. Take a look for yourself.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Re: Dearest Julie

T?¸??i]Originally posted by April [/i]
I've barely been reading the boards never mind even posting as I once did. Yet for some reason my name keeps coming up in your posts. [/QUOTE]

Let me say, that I am certainly not saying that April has no reason to be upset with something that was written in Julie's members section. But for the sake of accuracy, I looked up Julie's posts about April on Utopia Guide.

April said that her name "keeps coming up" in Julie's posts.

In the past 2 years on Utopia Guide, Julie has mentioned April in all of 4 post., none of which are recent, all of which would appear friendly in nature. (The first one is Julie consoling April, who had taken some criticism.)

Originally posted by Julienyc
WTF
This is what I am asking as well, they seem to be on a roll this week just shrug it off as 2 or 3 guys who have nothing better to do than to than persecute some of New Yorks best. Maybe if we gave them a dominant session , they would get it out of their systems.
(02-09-2002)
Hey guys, this is Julie of Julie's. I have no bad feelings towards April so please don't try to get any flame wars going again. I did say I would never post here, so I guess I am a hypocrite, but I couldn't help myself after seeing this thread. As in most houses, we have had our problems, years back. I never said we didn't to anybody. Now can we move on?

It seems Ozzy loves seeing us fight , I am not going for it and I hope April does not. Hey we can can make a menage a trois with Heaven and when April is back so will Heaven , lets share the love and have fun. I will call you later April.
(8-13-2002)
Why do they want to make April and I fight???? ... April and I have talked and now we know most of it is not even true.
(8-13-2002)
Do you really know Heaven well enough? Aren't you basing some of your opinion on hearsay? Even April doesn't believe she has a drug problem
(1-17-2003)
It doesn't appear to me that Julie has any obsession with April. I know that when I had the opportunity to speak with julie about the Julie/April situation, Julie had very nice things to say about April. But I am certainly confused related to a post in her member's section. I hope Julie can address that to April.

Last edited:

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
While I understand April being upset, I am shocked that she has not condemned the posture taken by VV/Ozzy. It shouldn't matter what their friendship is or how pissed she or he is.

I would think April, of all people, would understand how this kind of situation hurts everyone's business (including her own present and future). It also can hurt many many innocent guys and providers. How can she not speak out against this? I am absolutely shocked.

War is an ugly thing and everyone gets hurt. I read these responses like 'well, she shouldn't have said this etc" as if VV and April are assured some kind of last laugh? That's not the way things go. Everyone gets hurt., That's one of the reasons why you don't ever consider it. But accepting this behavior????

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, the two cardinal sins of whoreboard culture -- the two things that can NEVER be justified, no matter what -- are dropping dimes on people and outing people. It's hard to tell what's true and what isn't, but we're definitely seeing one and we might be seeing both here (or at least threats of them).

This is all worse than deplorable.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Originally posted by danger-us
Those kind of sentiments are deplorable. You don't think everyone gets hurt by sh*t like that? Including your friends?
I really don't see what's so deplorable about not being a whiny little bitch over any of this.

I don't have any love lost for either Ozzy or Julie. Ozzy got on my bad side by insisting i was the infamous Tankcommander from the first fuckin week i started posting here over a year ago and by questioning the validity of 2 reviews i made of April's Elite.

Julie got on my bad side because i was a very good customer of hers for about a year until i took a break from the hobby. Around that time, some asshole used a SN similar to my Julie's SN and started talking shit about Julie's on TBD. Julie and her moronic crack staff (whoever the fuck they are) came to the conclusion that it was me. When i confronted her on this, she played it off like "no, of course i don't believe it's you", when the truth is she did. I really had no interest in continuing the issue with her cuz i definitely had better things to do and really couldn't give 2 shits what she thought of me. I simply never went there again.

That being the case, i really don't give a fuck about what happens to either of these two and as for "innocent clients" or "friends of mine" that might get caught in the middle of this, i say TOO FUCKING BAD. My name is on her computer just as anyone elses is. I chose to accept the risk of shit like this happening when i entered this "world". If you weren't ready to do the same, perhaps you should have substitued whoring with gin rummy wit yo grandma.

Last edited:
Re: Also

Originally posted by justlooking
Live by the ___________, die by the ____________.

I did post on the site but you have to understand why the Utopia Guide is an enemy of Julies, it alln started with Utopia and CLPCs joining together to compete against us and instead of doing it with a postive competition they opted to try to tear down our reputation.
Perhaps if Julie stopped posting what she knew to be outright lies about Utopiaguide and April, she wouldn't have to worry as much about people slinging stuff in her direction. But I guess any publicity is good publicity (maybe VV was right:

Originally posted by VV
Business must REALLY be slow.
)

For emphasis:
...the Utopia Guide is an enemy of Julies...
just so there's no denying who it is who been behind all this for quite some time.

Originally posted by Truth
Julie and her moronic crack staff (whoever the fuck they are) came to the conclusion that it was me. When i confronted her on this, she played it off like "no, of course i don't believe it's you", when the truth is she did. I really had no interest in continuing the issue with her cuz i definitely had better things to do and really couldn't give 2 shits what she thought of me. I simply never went there again.
Julie is always saying shit about people behind their backs. She tells the JAG owners what assholes the UG guys are, and she tells the UG guys what assholes the JAG owners are. And both the UG and JAG owners want to hear it so much that they both are fools and believe her lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.