Julie's question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thorn- Respectfully, your comment is a bit off the mark. I've re-read danger-us's post -- the post doesn't even ACCUSE VV of bashing Julie's!

I think there is some confusion here stemming from VV's quote of Aristotle, who was apparently addressing danger-us, regarding something pswope and danger-us were discussing.... It is confusing, but danger-us seems to be saying that either Aristotle or VV are "running to the side" of a Julie's basher (presumably he means pswope).

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by JackT
danger-us seems to be saying that either Aristotle or VV are "running to the side" of a Julie's basher (presumably he means pswope).
Keep in mind that pswope and I have come to a resolution on the issue. (I respect him for it.) I wish some others would now have the same decency.

I'll say it again. This board is better off when people don't start
the trouble. (Or continue it as the case may be.) You can substitute a different word for "trouble" but it comes down to this: You infer bad about Julie, or you infer bad about April, your gonna have yourself a boiling hot fight from two sides whose motives are suspect.

Don't start it. UG is better off without it.

But you see, danger-us, I disagree with that philosophy, which IMO smacks of sticking your head in the sand rather than info gathering and sharing what's really happening.

IF there is truly something untoward going on (re provider practices OR unwarranted bashing), why not bring it out into the light? So what if a couple of cybertoes are stepped on and there is some heated debate in the process?

---------

The alternative to discussing these things in a forum like this seems to be (1) supply-siders that "get away" with unchecked lying and putting hobbyists in unknown risk AND (2) hobbyists that "get away" with unchallenged spin and shilling/bashing wrt particular supply-siders for their own selfish reasons.

Either way, the TRUE info is suppressed, and people like you and me suffer for it.

Last edited:

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
JackT,
Yes, I can see your point. I'm not against suppressing information, But one needs be careful about how such information is presented. Otherwise it goes from discussion to coliseum in the matter of a few minutes.

Last edited:
Danger-us, did you really mean what you said in that last post? I thought you'd say the opposite. You're really IN FAVOR of suppressing info? Or was that just a typo....

I've finally realized why Julie will never admit to anything negative about her agency (and EVERYONE HAS NEGATIVES. Even April apologized for various "negatives" on several occasions)... If Julie says or admits to something negative about her place, her own shills will come out in force and accuse her of bashing her own place.

Btw… I don’t think it was danger who jumped on me for complementing Julies new girls….. Rather it was my other old buddy Krom.

Last edited:

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Can you be VV and not Ozzy, please!!!!!

I want very much to have a good cyber relationship with you. Please don't make it difficult. (Although I really don't mind your last post that much. I can understand why you'd write it.)

Here are some quotes from Julie's member site. The headline: "All of the Julie"s Badmouthing"

Enjoy

1 (By Julie) I did post on the site but you have to understand why the Utopia Guide is an enemy of Julies, it alln started with Utopia and CLPCs joining together to compete against us and instead of doing it with a postive competition they opted to try to tear down our reputation. It was April ,Ozzie, there were many idiots who all tried to attack us and instead I think they made themselves look like real ass holes. I promised myself not to post on that board but I did respond to some of the disgusting remarks made. I noticed that they even tried to put our clientel down as well and you guys are all nice who come here and this is the honest truth, we could not have any better clients. Anyway it is better to just ignore the stupidity of the jerks who do not come here or anywhere for that matter they spend too much time making up shit to really visit a provider.

2 Where is this board?? I am curious what these jerks are saying?? Thanks

3 (By Julie) Utopia Guide, It used to be a nice board but it has managed to draw a few real jerks. One of the worst is V V a guy who was a shill from another house who went by Ozzy what a terrible low life and I really never say things like that about people but this guy is a bad bad person.

4 Ozzy aka VV is a deadbeat. He has over 10,000 posts and his obsession with reading his own writings on the utopia guide board has won him the Utopiaholic award. He needs to go to rehab. I gave to much of my time to even write on this matter. Julie..YOU the BEST! Just saw Brianna. Shannon is next. Till nx time!

I was being "VV".

I complemented Julie on raising the bar on her PS girls. I said that I'd met Cheyenne and would fuck her in a second (yes I know she's been at Julies for years and I always knew she was the cream or the crop)... But I had now seen her with my own eyes (in person) and I offered the complement. I really think Julies is done a great disservice by all her loyal supporters piling on anyone who writes ANYTHING that they construe as negative.

I also never bashed people for saying something negative about April or her place unless I ‘knew’ it was unwarranted, or a flat out hidden agenda post (like Skagens). I've said many things about drug use among a couple of her girls and I told April when I thought she was wrong about some things. The same could be said for TB and any Brazilian girl I know. I am the first to say their service was often hit and miss, and very YMMV. And I've said numerous times that they were a pain in the ass to schedule with and how they often blew off appointments. Now if I said any of that about Julies, either she or one of her flunkies would shout me down and say its absolutely untrue. And that is what gets me… because this stuff goes on everywhere. The same for LE busts which some of you guys continue to mislead the average poster here into thinking he’s completely safe by going to Julies…. and that simply isn’t the case any more than most other in calls around NYC (especially for a high traffic place like Julies). Krom made those statements in this thread and unless he’s willing to back it up with some type of official proof other than Julies word, than he shouldn’t be making them. It looks foolish and it reeks of “shill”.

Originally posted by gardener
Here are some quotes from Julie's member site. The headline: "All of the Julie"s Badmouthing"

Enjoy

1 (By Julie) I did post on the site but you have to understand why the Utopia Guide is an enemy of Julies, it alln started with Utopia and CLPCs joining together to compete against us and instead of doing it with a postive competition they opted to try to tear down our reputation. It was April ,Ozzie, there were many idiots who all tried to attack us and instead I think they made themselves look like real ass holes. I promised myself not to post on that board but I did respond to some of the disgusting remarks made. I noticed that they even tried to put our clientel down as well and you guys are all nice who come here and this is the honest truth, we could not have any better clients. Anyway it is better to just ignore the stupidity of the jerks who do not come here or anywhere for that matter they spend too much time making up shit to really visit a provider.

2 Where is this board?? I am curious what these jerks are saying?? Thanks

3 (By Julie) Utopia Guide, It used to be a nice board but it has managed to draw a few real jerks. One of the worst is V V a guy who was a shill from another house who went by Ozzy what a terrible low life and I really never say things like that about people but this guy is a bad bad person.

4 Ozzy aka VV is a deadbeat. He has over 10,000 posts and his obsession with reading his own writings on the utopia guide board has won him the Utopiaholic award. He needs to go to rehab. I gave to much of my time to even write on this matter. Julie..YOU the BEST! Just saw Brianna. Shannon is next. Till nx time!

See what I mean Danger? What did I say to deserve that. Now if you were the person I gave you credit for last onth you would say when she's wrong.... But you probably wont. And if thios board is so damn biased against Julie than why does management allow all those Julie posts... even the one without reviews.

btw... Julie... GO FUCK YOURSELF!

And now I'm gonna call a very good friend at the FBI and see to it that you get put out of business.

Oz

Last edited:
Originally posted by VV

btw... Julie... GO FUCK YOURSELF!
What do you really think? C'mon, don't hold back.

Originally posted by VV

And now I'm gonna call a very good friend at the FBI and see to it that you get put out of business.

Oz
Don't even joke about dropping a dime on someone, no matter what your differences are. No matter how much you hate a provider, whenever one goes down (and not in a good way), the whole community loses.

Tell that to Julie.

What comes around goes around. I offered that option to April well over a year ago when Julie droped a few dimes on her, but being the business women and class act that Julie isn't, April told me no.

This time I'm not asking April.

And if you don't think ain't gonna be done... Just watch.

Some people need to be taught a lesson the hard way.

Last edited:
Originally posted by VV
Tell that to Julie.

What comes around goes around. I offered that option to April well over a year ago when Julie droped a few dimes on her, but being the business women and class act that Julie isn't, April told me no.

This time I'm not asking April.

And if you don't think ain't gonna be done... Just watch.

Some people need to be taught a lesson the hard way.
Maybe I'm late to the party, so forgive me if I should know this, but what do you care what happens between 2 providers? That's between them. Are you a part owner of one of these places?

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
VV, you are stepping way over the line. You don't say things like that. That is against everything this board is supposed to be about. You better calm down fast.

It's got nothing to do with April... If Julie wants to get personal with me she chose the wrong person.

Danger... I could give a fuck about this board or this community. I've put up with enough if this shit of putting me together with CLPC. That was posters then... and this is Julie now.

Either that comes down or she goes down.

Last edited:
I can live with it.

I'm tired of all you guys telling me I had it in for Julie. If I really had it in for her I'd have done this looong ago.

NOW.... I have it in for her, and I'm gona prove what I could have done (if I wanted to) long ago.

This will be my vindication.

Status
Not open for further replies.