Julie's question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger...

If you knew what I knew was going on back channel right now you'd be telling me to go for it.

Attempting to find out someones real identity is a more serious offense.

VV/Ozzy,

What kind of character is that? This board is for hobbyists and providers, not rats. You can get your fellow hobbyists in trouble. Even the hint of that is disgraceful and you would bring this hobby to a serious serious level were it shouldn't be. This is about fun and pleasure. No matter what you think or have heard I did not call the cops on April. I am not a rat. Why would I throw a rock that would come right back at me? That's ridiculous. I did not and never would.

I thought you were more fun that this. It's a f-ing joke. This makes you a whole different person. It surprises me because I thought you were one of those guys who confronts problems directly instead of being a tattle tale. I actually admired you as a bad motherf, not a rat. I'd have more respect for you if you came to my face. I'd have respect if you called me, met me to talk about your problems.

You shouldn't be on this board or in this business if you are capable of these things. You would be a disgrace to hobbyists and all the girls in the whole business. To hide behind your name and call cops and all that? What kind of character is that?

I am not your enemy because I don't even know you but you have always gone out of your way to try and make yourself my enemy. You may be fighting wars with other people but I having nothing to do with you, don't know you and don't even understand why you would take things to this level. I don't know what's really going on but it has nothing to do with me.

You owe me a serious apology.

Last edited:
Here are some quotes from Julie's member site. The headline: "All of the Julie"s Badmouthing"

(By Julie) I did post on the site but you have to understand why the Utopia Guide is an enemy of Julies, it alln started with Utopia and CLPCs joining together to compete against us and instead of doing it with a postive competition they opted to try to tear down our reputation. It was April ,Ozzie, there were many idiots who all tried to attack us and instead I think they made themselves look like real ass holes. I promised myself not to post on that board but I did respond to some of the disgusting remarks made. I noticed that they even tried to put our clientel down as well and you guys are all nice who come here and this is the honest truth, we could not have any better clients. Anyway it is better to just ignore the stupidity of the jerks who do not come here or anywhere for that matter they spend too much time making up shit to really visit a provider.

(By Julie) Utopia Guide, It used to be a nice board but it has managed to draw a few real jerks. One of the worst is V V a guy who was a shill from another house who went by Ozzy what a terrible low life and I really never say things like that about people but this guy is a bad bad person.

A Joke?

This shit above is a joke?

Putting a bounty to find out my real identity is a joke?

Next you're gonna tell me someone hijacked your name on your member board and made these posts.

We'll see who's laughing soon enough, and who laughs last.

Last edited:
Originally posted by VV
Here are some quotes from Julie's member site. The headline: "All of the Julie"s Badmouthing"

(By Julie) I did post on the site but you have to understand why the Utopia Guide is an enemy of Julies, it alln started with Utopia and CLPCs joining together to compete against us and instead of doing it with a postive competition they opted to try to tear down our reputation. It was April ,Ozzie, there were many idiots who all tried to attack us and instead I think they made themselves look like real ass holes. I promised myself not to post on that board but I did respond to some of the disgusting remarks made. I noticed that they even tried to put our clientel down as well and you guys are all nice who come here and this is the honest truth, we could not have any better clients. Anyway it is better to just ignore the stupidity of the jerks who do not come here or anywhere for that matter they spend too much time making up shit to really visit a provider.

(By Julie) Utopia Guide, It used to be a nice board but it has managed to draw a few real jerks. One of the worst is V V a guy who was a shill from another house who went by Ozzy what a terrible low life and I really never say things like that about people but this guy is a bad bad person.

A Joke?

This shit above is a joke?

Putting a bounty to find out my real identity is a joke?

Next you're gonna tell me someone hijacked your name on your member board and made these posts.

We'll see who's laughing soon enough, and who laughs last.
Where does it say anyone put a bounty on your head to find out your real identity ?

Like I said.... Back Channel.

People with common sense frown on that sort of thing.

xyz...
Maybe I'll put a bounty out for your real name and see how you like it.

Last edited:
WARNING

The next person to take their personal horseshit onto this board will get the axe.

I have said this on many occasions.
I have no inclination to find out what the truth is when it comes to flame wars, I only care when it gets out of hand and spills onto this board.

Originally posted by VV
Like I said.... Back Channel.

People with common sense frown on that sort of thing.

xyz...
Maybe I'll put a bounty out for your real name and see how you like it.
It's this sort of thing that makes people think you have something against Julie and her place (and I say "think" to give you the benefit of the doubt here).

If the attempt for personal info is backchannel, why not keep your threats to her backchannel as well ?

Additionally, I believe you are being "connected" to April, NOT CLPC (there IS a difference). And feel free to correct me if I have this wrong, but the episode where Julie allegedly "dropped a dime" on April was NOT when she was a part of CLPC (although I believe that while she wasn't running CLPC directly at the time she had an interest in it), but when she ran April's Elite, correct ?

And while I don't believe you and she were friends at the CLPC time (about 6-8 months prior to AE ?), you were friends at the AE time, no ?

So, while I believe you (since I have no reason not to) about not having a business relationship with April at the time, you and she were friends/connected at that time, no ? (Hence the "connection" with April referred to earlier)

I've taken the following out of the "Rules" section. Here are several rules...

1) Thou shalt not post with a hidden agenda, nor knowingly post false information. Thou shalt not make assertions or accusations without stating their basis. Thou shalt use no racial or ethnic slurs, nor engage in the discussion of pedophilia of any sort.

2) Thou shalt not engage in flame wars or attempt to defame any legitimate contributor to this board. Thou shalt be fair and play nice, even if others don't. Though shalt remember that you are talking to real people. ( Sometimes the Internet depersonalizes our communications to the point that we become careless about how we speak. Ask yourself this question:"would I say this in a room full of people, many of whom I don't know?")

4) Thou shalt not attack someone simply for disagreeing with you. Thou shalt not try to cut off opinions that differ from yours, or have like-minded people pile onto someone who states a differing opinion. If a customer, thou shalt not post to "protect" favored providers.

9) Though shall not take anything too seriously. Remember, these are just words, and this is just a "Hobby Board".

What I don't understand is how VV or Ozzy or whoever he's calling himself this week is allowed to continue posting in such a shameful manner.
He has now threatened several times to "drop a dime" on Julie. To me, this alone should be a banning offense. And, IMHO, it's serious enough (could get many hobbiests in SERIOUS trouble if he really does it and it goes down while they are in the house) that his entire IP should be banned, not just this ID.
UGStaff, unless you ARE VV, why aren't you taking more decisive action here? Besides, he clearly wouldn't care, since he said in the threat,

Danger... I could give a fuck about this board or this community. I've put up with enough if this shit of putting me together with CLPC. That was posters then... and this is Julie now.

Either that comes down or she goes down.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: bbfs

Originally posted by odessa16
why wont anyone post the text of the BBBFS providers from JAG?
it would be appreciated.
Thats what I like. A guy who cuts thru all the bullshit and asks the real question. He saw something, something in this thread caught his eye, BBFS and he wants to know who. Who fucks raw? My man odessa16 wants some raw pussy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: Re: bbfs

Originally posted by pswope
Because it violates rules.
It does? Asking about sex on a PMB violates the rules but Ozzy/VV ranting on about Julies and making threats doesn't? I was banned 2 weeks ago WITHOUT a warning for defending myself against slanderous attacks, yet Ozzy carries on this long running battle with Julie? Not that I'm complaining since I am back but it does seem to me threating to drop a dime on someone is counter to what this board stands for. JMHO.

Last edited:

pswope

One out of three
Billy
Though I'm not a member, I believe JAG has a rule against posting items from their member section on other boards. Just because someone violates another rule,doesn't justify breaking all rules.We're also talking about the rules of 2 differnet boards

If your"boy" wants raw skin,let him join JAG. I understand it simply takes a review or 2.

some interesting names on the list...

Maria the nanny
kimmie of UG
Inna of julies
Tasha Ray
Mandie of philly
heather of philly
valerie of LI
Brenda love
Charlie/Tabby

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAG Member Discussion Board: Questions to Other
Members: BBFS and BBG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By JohnB on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 10:19 am:

how about we create a list of providers who provide
BBFS and BBG??? since this will be so controversial…
we use anonymous handles?? or will this cause too much
uproar??

johnb, the rebel without a clue..

By JohnB on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 10:21 am:

i don't have the first hand info.. but i guess kimmie
from ug is one of them???

By Aristotle on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 10:32 am:

The problem with this -- as you surely know -- is that
so many women provide it selectively. (Most often in
an attempt to secure someone's regular patronage.)

It would be MUCH easier to concoct a list of women who
don't ever do it.

By Aristotle on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 10:35 am:

P.S. A principal purpose of "back-channel boards" is
to find such women FIRST -- before they lose their
"freshness" (and become -- inevitably -- a relatively
greater health hazard).

By Evil Angel on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 10:43 am:

By JohnB on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 12:37 pm:

Besides, who'd admit to barbacking Kimmie?

hmm.. kimmie supporters???

who is the biggest kimmier supporter??

i would deny it even if she pays me to fuck her
bareback..

By Phoenix on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 12:57 pm:

Uhh..yeah. Kimmie's SO not my type. Just a
little...no...a LOT more woman then I'd prefer.

As far as starting a list, I would absolutely bet that
"many" dudes here have received or are currently
receiving BBFS or BBG from some provider but probably
think that they're the only ones getting it from her.
So...they would be extremely reticent in giving that
information up in fear of dudes going to see her and
requesting and/or demanding that service.

I think it would be a lot easier to do an "anonymous"
poll to see who has done BBFS or BBG with a provider
in the past year. You'll get everyone's imput, the
numbers will be more accurate and people can retain
their ladies anonymity.

By Phoenix on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 12:58 pm:

Oh and EA...that picture was hysterical. I remember
the "Unknown comic" from the Gong show.

Hey Chuck! Chuckie! Chuckie Chuckie Chuckie Chuckie!!

By Pat McGroyne on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 08:43
pm:

I hope that EA is just a big Gong Show fan. I was
afraid that the picture was EA himself and was his way
of saying that he offers BBFS and BBG.

Pat!

By Phoenix on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 09:44 pm:

ROFLMAO!!!

By JohnB on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 09:58 pm:

even if EA offers bbfs and bbg.. who would pay EA for
that service??? would you??? hahhaa

By Aristotle on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 10:02 pm:

I think EA's services would likely fall into the
category of "Giffen goods."

(But remember, it's JohnB who was lurking around
Edelweiss.)

By JohnB on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 10:05 pm:

ari.. that's a below the belt blow.. low blow.. and i
only went there once... hahah..

By Flounder on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 11:53 pm:

I haven't seen her in session, but I know many people
told me that Kimmie wouldn't even give a BJ without a
cover until about 6-8 months ago, so I'd highly doubt
that she'd do anything beyond that with a client.

By anonymous1 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 10:54
am:

Inna (Julie's, Independent now):

BBBJTCNQNS, BBFS & BBG

By anonymous2 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 10:55
am:

Valerie of Long Island, now Florida -- BBFS

By anonymous3 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 10:56
am:

Tasha Ray: BBFS

By anonymous4 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 10:57
am: