Julie's question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by kromrider
Ozzy are you ever going to let it go? I am sure that Julie has done just fine with out your money over the last 4 years. I figure that with the way your always so belligerent on this board that you are probably a big pain in the ass as a client as well. She is probably better off without you.
What did I say this time. I can't complement her on her newest additions? I can't make the statement to her that BBFS happens everywhere and at all price points?

And I'm probably fifty times the client you or most of Julies clients are. For certain I tip on average more than Julie charges to begin with.

Here I thought we were buds now and you start with me over Julies.

I agree 100% with BB99. Julies is far better then most if not all of the other houses in NYC. She has a clean place with nice looking girls where you don'y have to worry about being hustled by the girls or bothered by the cops.

She also does a great job of marketing herself and her place. Unfortunately for UG she stays away from us because of posts like the one above by Ozzy. Its to bad because I bet UG needs her advertising revenue way more then she needs Ozzy's money.

Originally posted by VV
What did I say this time. I can't complement her on her newest additions? I can't make the statement to her that BBFS happens everywhere and at all price points?

And I'm probably fifty times the client you or most of Julies clients are. For certain I tip on average more than Julie charges to begin with.

Here I thought we were buds now and you start with me over Julies.
Sorry Ozzy I have been away for a while and I could not help myself. And by the way if you do pay 500/hr & tip 200 bucks a clip I am available for a session if you are intrested.

I agree 100% with BB99. Julies is far better then most if not all of the other houses in NYC. She has a clean place with nice looking girls where you don'y have to worry about being hustled by the girls or bothered by the cops.

She also does a great job of marketing herself and her place. Unfortunately for UG she stays away from us because of posts like the one above by Ozzy. Its to bad because I bet UG needs her advertising revenue way more then she needs Ozzy's money.
Julie must be doing something very, very right I think. She, and that crazy bird of hers, ZULU, are still in business and doing quite well! Imagine, entrepreuneurial success without an MBA from Wharton's. Yee God's.

Julie posts on UG and then this blatant shill post....

Business at Julies must be down lately.

Julies

Great place without a doubt. The closest thing to BBFS has been the teasing of the head. Slight entry and that is all I have gotten from two of her ladies. Im not into BBFS One time was an accidental BBFS. SLipped off. I got out before I lost it. Had that feeling that it was geting warmer down there. SInce it happened I asked her if I could do it again and she said BIG NO. Just that moment. She still works there. I will not say any further. As most of you will book her to no ends. SAfe hunts!

Complementing her new girls is bad?

You know you fucking retards talk about how all I do is bash Julie. I haven't said a fucking thing about her place in over a year (go look it up). I make a fucking complement about some of her new girls and point out to her that she shouldn’t make statements like she did and you come right out to her rescue and jump down my throat. Well go fuck yourself cause you just did Julie a huge disservice by showing any new members who weren’t here last year how she and her shills operate. I hope she pulls all your freebies for the next 6 months because of it… I know I would.

Ya hear me Julie. This guy is worse for your image than a thousand Aristotle’s and Ozzy’s.

btw.... What Krom posted (even without contact info) borders on an ad post no different than what Kimmie did.

And you know what happens to people who do that..................

Last edited:
Almost forgot, Gents! Shannon!

Shannon is back for day session tommorrow. Wedsnesday Sept 9. Past posts from all of you out there have been asking about her. If you read this before 11am wednesday, you might get a chance to book an hour. I plan to book two. Yummy!

Re: Almost forgot, Gents! Shannon!

Originally posted by The ZenMeister
Shannon is back for day session tommorrow. Wedsnesday Sept 9. Past posts from all of you out there have been asking about her. If you read this before 11am wednesday, you might get a chance to book an hour. I plan to book two. Yummy!
Bye Bye....

0.2) No promotional posting.
0.3) No public service posting which just happens to let folks know where, when, etc. you'll be available

Last edited:
harlot...some ramblings on your possible career choice

>>But don't you feel shitty only paying the aforementioned girl that much money?<<

i know this is somewhat off your point...but on the idea of not paying a provider more than $$ and not going for higher priced girls, or not leaving extra on top of the base fee...providers seem to feel that an extra few bills nothing, why not pay more when you're getting SO much. and most make the assumption that for the customer this is a one-off event. $$ in isolation is nothing. now, if you are a sex addict and want to see a provider 3x a week, now we are talking $30k a year...and, unlike the girls in the underground economy, working stiffs need to pay 40+ percent in taxes meaning in pitiful day jobs they need to bring down $50k a year just to cover their sex habits. scary to think about (no names will be named)

given the girls earning power in this job (more on that later), most likely the girl is making multiples of the average customer. so no, i don't feel bad paying her the flat rate. i have often given more, previously out of ignorance, now only because they earn it with above and beyond service (which does *not* necessarily mean unsafe sex...though sometimes perhaps...).

on provider economics: i have seen a number of amp girls "outside" and know something of their earnings power. my belief is it would be similar or just a bit less for julies girls. of the places that charge up to $$, figure the split between the house and the girls is about 50/50. at one place, the house took 50 upfront fee, and the girl has to pay a third of her tip. other places just keep the house fee, but then the girls must pay room rent, supplies, tips to the mamas, assistants, bouncers, etc. in the end it all works out to the same whatever the formula, figure the girl keeps $ per customer. when times are slow the house may improve the split a bit to keep the girls earnings up so they don't leave. $ seems like a little, for the intimate services they provide. but for most volume means nothing, it quickly becomes a mechanical act where they feel nothing and the act means nothing but some easy money.

on average the girl works 20-25 days a month (1 wk for that monthly forced vacation) seeing 5-6 clients on slow days and 10+ on busy ones. you can do the math but see that key to your earnings is the number of guys you take. reliable sources tell me an attractive girl makes $20k per month *cash*. figure average 20 days x 10 customers per day each month.

very pretty girls can make much, much more. one girl i was seeing was, unbeknownst to her customers and coworkers, a former miss korea runner-up. but it showed in her tall, slender figure with a model quality face and full B-C cup breasts. I tell you i cannot walk past a victoria's secret store display without marveling that they must have used her from which to mold the mannequin's bodies. anyway, this girl, her first month working, made $40k outright.

the peak earning years of a working girl may be few, but if they have any money management skills whatsoever, there is no reason all of them should not retire with a million bucks. but, of the scores of girls i have seen i can count on a few fingers the number i've seen with any discipline at all. most blow the money in the stupidest ways, and most even quicker than they can make it, so even though the bring in $20k a month, they are all paying off $70k in debt.

beware too, once you have gotten the taste of the fast money, it is an addiction to rival any other. there is no "normal" life or job that can match the earnings potential. all girls are always a year or two from quitting; most will never leave the business until they are forced out by age, le or even other darker reasons. a couple i know left to get married and give a normal life a try; the ones i have not seen again i don't know if it worked out for them but i hope so. others i have seen retire only to return a month or 2 later. one, who became a close friend, tried so hard to go straight and live a normal life, but couldn't. it broke my heart when she told me with tears in her eyes how hard she tried but couldn't succeed at returning to the life she once had of being a wife mother and homemaker. but after a few months back in the business, with money and where your friends are doing the same thing, being a prostitute again seems normal and the angst is gone. girls that try to leave the business without first fixing the root cause/behavior/addiction/personality trait that got into the business in the first place are destined to return again and again.

don't get me wrong. if you have your head on straight, and go in, make your money, and get out within a couple years, there is an economic opportunity here that is unparalleled by nearly any other path open to a woman. hell if i were a woman and had the goods i would definitely consider doing it. but the danger of getting sucked permanently into the world of many vices is very real.

in closing, to speak to the question "why not pay more when you're getting SO much"?
did you ever see the korean movie "bad guy"? a normal girl becomes a working girl, and the first few tricks are the hardest. why? because, the mama says, she needs to learn that from now on, she is only worth $.

Originally posted by Harlot

I was thinking more of a place that paid the girls around 400-500 for an hour. I honestly can't imagine doing this job for any less than that, although I know a lot of girls do.
Other then a few high end agencies I can't think of many places where the provider's end of the take is $400-$500 dollars/hour [understand that if you want $400/hr the agency is probably charging $800/hr]. These places deal with a select cliental and the standards for the women they hire are very high.

If you want to make that kind of bank the only real way to do it is to go the independent route, market yourself, do your own booking and your own logistical work, and reap the profit by yourself because you are a [pardon the expression] one man operation.

Last edited:
But don't you feel shitty only paying the aforementioned girl that much money? I mean, I know you said it's good money to her, but to you it's nothing, and you're getting SO much. Why not pay her what you'd normally pay a provider here in the states, STILL be getting a really good deal for yourself, AND be putting a huge smile on someone's face and be really helping them out?
While I might agree with you I feel forced to point out that you are decidedly in the wrong church for that sermon.

No it's not. It's not even close to the same thing.
In another place, and a different set of standards, perhaps.

But not here.

UG isn't about charity. Sex is seen here in the cold light of commodity sales. It is worth only what the market will bare, and no more than that. So, if sex sells in Cambodia for $50 for a full night of sexual activity then that is what sex sells for in Cambodia. What it sells for here, whether its taking advantage, these are things that do not even enter into the equation.

When you plop sexuality into the the arena of a service for sale that is simply what happens. Its not anything personal. Its just business.

I've never been to this place, but I'm thinking of finally taking the plunge. I've read quite a lot of reviews of the place, but I still can't tell if multiple cups are always allowed within the hour for the same fee, or if it depends on the girl.

Originally posted by TC123
I've never been to this place, but I'm thinking of finally taking the plunge. I've read quite a lot of reviews of the place, but I still can't tell if multiple cups are always allowed within the hour for the same fee, or if it depends on the girl.
Most if not all are multiple cups in an hour. Usually one BBBJ and one CFS.

Last edited:

pswope

One out of three
Harlot

1. If you become an affiliated working girl, you will get pounded by tricks the likes of whom you encounter here.
2. If you go indy, you at least have a modicum of control over who pounds you.
3. Ditto to Thorn's post about commoditization of sex
4. Your ambivalence about sex work(ugly side of stripping & prostitution) is palpable in your posts.
5. In light of 4,why do you want to take the next step in commercial sex?
6. If you cannot answer "5"(or if you claim that you cannot handle authority), I strongly suggest you seek therapy*.

[size=1/64]*I can say with alot of confidence that I have been the confidant of more working girls during my whoring career than any other frequent poster here[a fact that I'm not proud of]I cannot think of one,who would not prefer to be doing or to have done something else for the long haul. Among other things,if you deign for a career in commercial sex the chances of your having a good SO relationship is miniscule[the experience of milkmaid being the exception]) [/size]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.