Dear Mongers...

Agree with teps on this one...
there is a line between just not working out and NEVER AGAIN.
We all have bad hours or days it happens and sometimes its best to revisit the situation and verify

If you go see a provider for the first time and everything about the session just completely awkward and off... is there anyway for the provider to make hings "right"? If so, how? What would you think if the provider reached out and apologized? Would it matter? Would you ever try again? Or should everyone just keep it moving?
I think these are great question SB and a lot of what Teps says makes perfect sense. Unfortunately, I think there are a lot of providers that honestly don't care if the service is good or not. Once the donation is dropped on the table and goes into safe keeping then it is a crap-shoot if you get quality service. This is what makes UG a great platform for us mongers. We can base our decisions on others experiences!!!

Personally I would appreciate a provider reaching out and explaining themselves why things went poorly. Sometimes we forget that there are things happening in ones life that can affect the provider's ability in satisfying us. If her apology is sincere and she is willing to go beyond what she normally does, IE accept less money such as pay for a half hour and provide at least an hour and again make it clear to the monger that you appreciate them giving you a second chance. I think most of us would feel better about the provider going forward. I agree with Teps in that you rarely hear of a provider willing to forfeit money after a date or though it has happen to me twice but it was a small token of the actual amount paid that was returned. The circumstances of the poor date would ultimately dictate whether or not to give the provider a second chance. These questions are striking an accord with me as I am going through something right now with a provider and quite honestly she is oblivious to the situation which is of concern to me going forward.

I have been using the word "consistency" a lot lately and the one thing that happens more often then not is not the first date going poorly but the subsequent dates. For some reason I have to wonder if it is a complacency issue by the provider in feeling that she doesn't have to be on her "A Game" since she has you as a regular.

To me it's like going to a restaurant. If it's the first time I'm there, the food is expensive AND the service sucked, I never go back. Since I have no established rapport with this restaurant, I personally never trust wasting my money that I have to work many more hours than the time I'm in the restaurant.
I can just go to McDonald's and get crappy service for less money.
Just my opinion.

Actually thinking back on my ATF now (again....dammit) we once had an ok session. In all honesty it was better than probably 75% of all my encounters but something was "off". The session lasted 1:15. She called me up the next morning at 6am (knowing it is safe for me to get a call) apologized, explained why she was more than quiet and that was the actual start of her hell because she was just learning what I knew already about who was doing the stuff to her.
If she was any other provider I would more than likely not have seen again. I think this was my 4th or 5th visit to her so it was early in our time.
The only other "not as good but damn good anyhow visit" was when she got a letter from a bogus community group. I was around the corner waiting for the ok to come in and she called me crying. She ASKED me to please come no matter where I was (she had completely forgotten in the chaos that we had an appointment). That started completely me comforting her and ended several hours later with dinner and drinks and an absolutely amazing afternoon and early evening.
Wow... as I stated in Sophia's thread I don't typically give 2nd chances. But I have given them to ones that are better (Sophia included).
Ultimately BOTH sides have to decide whether to proceed forward and neither can get hung up on the others thoughts toward it if not the same. Offer the 1 for the 1/2 and see where it goes. Sometimes it's worth it for both

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Thank you all. I obviously feel bad that it went so bad, I just wanted to clarify on my approach before moving forward. I've felt slightly off lately all together but I'm just trying to settle back in. In the past I've focused on the service and not necessarily the whole picture... (Housekeeping, time management, etc)... so now I'm really trying to be better overall, but I'm not perfect and sometimes shit happens. I'm going to reach out and see how it goes.

Thank you all. I obviously feel bad that it went so bad, I just wanted to clarify on my approach before moving forward. I've felt slightly off lately all together but I'm just trying to settle back in. In the past I've focused on the service and not necessarily the whole picture... (Housekeeping, time management, etc)... so now I'm really trying to be better overall, but I'm not perfect and sometimes shit happens. I'm going to reach out and see how it goes.
Reaching out to all of us on this board to get our opinion I find it refreshing to hear. I do believe that many providers should take your approach especially if their intent is to stick around for any extended period of time. There is no right or wrong way to approach people other than sincerity and willingness to make things right should they agree to give you a second chance. Good Luck!!!

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Sophia you and I were ready to kill each other after an incident. Months later we decided on a simple breakfast and chat which turned into a hot fuck session(woohoo). Second chances can be rewarding.

As for restaurants, anyone can have a bad day. I always try twice. If it sucks again for any reason I make sure to tell the manager as I leave I won't be back.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Just an fyi...

If you are providing a reference.... Deanna will not vouch for you. I have turned down 4 people who gave her as a reference because she said she didn’t know them.... then tonight I was about to turn down someone else and got curious because he said he saw her several times. He even texted her to ask her to vouch for him. When I went back through our conversations, I saw that every time I asked, she said they weren’t a client or she never responded at all.

The only motive that makes sense is ultimately Greed. Greed will get you no where fast and it will never get you far.

I ask for references sometimes and i get asked to give References all the time. I never really considered that this would be an issue. But unfortunately, I’m not surprised.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Sofia do you require a reference before you see someone?
It depends honestly. If someone asks me any detail oriented question, Then yes... if I put their number in one of my apps or websites and it comes back to reports, then yes. Even being a UG member doesn’t guarantee anything ...If you are a UG member and I look through your posts and feel uncomfortable, then yes... it’s all about my gut feeling. But if you contact mr and just ask for an appointment and their are no red flags, then I’m usually ok.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
It depends honestly. If someone asks me any detail oriented question, Then yes... if I put their number in one of my apps or websites and it comes back to reports, then yes. Even being a UG member doesn’t guarantee anything ...If you are a UG member and I look through your posts and feel uncomfortable, then yes... it’s all about my gut feeling. But if you contact mr and just ask for an appointment and their are no red flags, then I’m usually ok.
Jesus Christ Sophia put your tits away I'm going crazy!!!!