Dear Mongers...

Man oh man… I hate making public service announcements anymore but for some reason, lately, there are some real idiots roaming around.

I want all mongers and lurkers, clients and friends to take a moment and read this.

Me, @Amanda92411 , and @angelbabyxx1 are all good friends. Inside and outside of the business we discuss everything. One of the main things we discuss is our clients. I don’t know why this should come as a shock or even news to anyone.

With that very small piece of information, you should know that if you’re trying to go play games between us, you’re going to LOSE!! Don’t go in to a session with one of us girls and try to say “I did blah blah blah with her, so can we?” Don’t be stupid or cute and try to do shit behind our back. if I tell you no, the answer is NO!! Going to my girlfriends and asking them behind my back is only going to get you blacklisted - likely on both sides.

I provide a very professional yet personal experience to the gentleman that I see. I am only interested in seeing professional, discreet, and discerning GENTLEMAN!! All of those qualities must be present for our relations to start or continue.

I’ve said many many times, I absolutely love what I do. And I know that it shows. Don’t fuck it up for yourself.

Signed with love ❤️
~Sophia
Need A Bullhorn….for the people in the back!!

Key Words>>>>Start Or Continue

billyS

Reign of Terror
The fact that you even need to make this kind of PSA is mind boggling.

But then again I guess nothing should surprise me now a days
If the people doing this are on UG then they are not paying attention.

Just by reading the board you should know these three are friends, it's not like they try to hide it.
Amanda and Sophia are always exchanging banter over each other's sexy pictures.

So to try to play these three against each is stupid.

However,

Just to play devil's advocate, there is nothing wrong with mongers trying to get a better deal for themselves or coveted services like raw vagina.
Yeah it's going to piss off the provider and if she has a platform to voice her concerns then you are going to get publicly spanked.

But people try to manipulate situations all the time.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
If the people doing this are on UG then they are not paying attention.

Just by reading the board you should know these three are friends, it's not like they try to hide it.
Amanda and Sophia are always exchanging banter over each other's sexy pictures.

So to try to play these three against each is stupid.

However,

Just to play devil's advocate, there is nothing wrong with mongers trying to get a better deal for themselves or coveted services like raw vagina.
Yeah it's going to piss off the provider and if she has a platform to voice her concerns then you are going to get publicly spanked.

But people try to manipulate situations all the time.
She is one sexy bitch!! @Amanda92411

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I wanted to drop a line to let everyone know that I will be returning to Long Island. I’m done with my retirement and ready to return. I’ve contacted Slinky and BillYS to get my threads back open.

I’ll be up the week of the 12th in Garden City. Hoping to catch up with all of my old friends this trip and maybe see some new friends on my next trip.

my new number is : 516-250-3380
Please text me if you’re wanting to reconnect.

I wanted to drop a line to let everyone know that I will be returning to Long Island. I’m done with my retirement and ready to return. I’ve contacted Slinky and BillYS to get my threads back open.

I’ll be up the week of the 12th in Garden City. Hoping to catch up with all of my old friends this trip and maybe see some new friends on my next trip.

what a great early Xmas present. Welcome back. Missed you.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Once Slinky gives the go ahead we will reactive your thread.

Instead of faking it tell the man what it is that will get you to heaven
Nothing turns me on more than making someone cum
Especially a pro because a lot of them just want you to cum and get it over with and out the door as soon as possible