Dear Mongers...

She had a client that came in for a hh appt, the first 15 we all chatted, then I left them to have their appointment, came back after 30, he got pissed because he said they wasted 10 mins smoking so that time didn't count... then he only paid her $100 Because when she asked at the beginning he told her not to worry he had it... so I think he had every intention of shorting her from the start and everyone knows the rules for Sessions. Your time starts when you walk in. And you should be walking out of the room at the end of the time length you donated for.
A shame she had to start out on a bad note. A UG contributor or just a lurker? There oughtta be a way to "out" guys like that. They just ruin things for the rest of us.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
A shame she had to start out on a bad note. A UG contributor or just a lurker? There oughtta be a way to "out" guys like that. They just ruin things for the rest of us.
He was a member... jarule or something like that.... and I totally agree. Just hope that she will take me on my word that most of you are awesome.... believe me, if I could have remembered his screen name, Slinky would have been contacted.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
She had a client that came in for a hh appt, the first 15 we all chatted, then I left them to have their appointment, came back after 30, he got pissed because he said they wasted 10 mins smoking so that time didn't count... then he only paid her $100 Because when she asked at the beginning he told her not to worry he had it... so I think he had every intention of shorting her from the start and everyone knows the rules for Sessions. Your time starts when you walk in. And you should be walking out of the room at the end of the time length you donated for.
Not starting an argument but try this take
I walk in for a 30, since my time started you should leave not stay and chat for 15 minutes. Of course if I ask you to stay then it's on me.
If you left and came back 15 mins later that's a misunderstanding that should have been talked about before you left.
If a smoke went on that's his time and he's a dick.
If he shorted her he's a dick.

I walk in for a 30, since my time started you should leave not stay and chat for 15 minutes. Of course if I ask you to stay then it's on me.
If you left and came back 15 mins later that's a misunderstanding that should have been talked about before you left.
I believe she said the clock didn't start ticking until after she left "then I left them to have their appointment, came back after 30,"

He was a member... jarule or something like that.... and I totally agree. Just hope that she will take me on my word that most of you are awesome.... believe me, if I could have remembered his screen name, Slinky would have been contacted.
Jarule is a SN for a member here (not saying that's him. I wasn't there). I know I've seen it, and it comes up if you do a search for "posted by member".

Mr. Wiggley

Sorry got cut off mid post. Yeah that was what I was leading up to Wiz. I assume this guy had a mouth that worked and during the chat time he could simply have asked the question to avoid any confusion later.
It does sound like he was already prepared to pay 100 no matter what and that's a shit move, but all I was trying to say is better communication seemed to be called for here.
Sophia and I don't have that problem since we re connected we agreed to be blunt so I would have said ok it's me get the fuck out and she would have replied you're such a dooooooshbag...lol.

Sorry got cut off mid post. Yeah that was what I was leading up to Wiz. I assume this guy had a mouth that worked and during the chat time he could simply have asked the question to avoid any confusion later.
It does sound like he was already prepared to pay 100 no matter what and that's a shit move, but all I was trying to say is better communication seemed to be called for here.
Sophia and I don't have that problem since we re connected we agreed to be blunt so I would have said ok it's me get the fuck out and she would have replied you're such a dooooooshbag...lol.
And followed by the releasing of Bubba on your behind.... if you actually just lay down on the floor so he can get to it
Hope she works out for everyone
And yes the shorting of the money... major douche move

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I believe she said the clock didn't start ticking until after she left "then I left them to have their appointment, came back after 30,"

Jarule is a SN for a member here (not saying that's him. I wasn't there). I know I've seen it, and it comes up if you do a search for "posted by member".
He was the one that wouldn't STFU the first 15 mins... then I left for 30 extra minutes... totalling 45 mins.... either way, she has decided to do her own thing so IDC anymore. I just hope she doesn't end up in jail or dead! Another prime example of me trying to help and get someone on the right path and she walked away owing me mad money and I'm just supposed to keep it moving.... anyways, back to hookin'

He was the one that wouldn't STFU the first 15 mins... then I left for 30 extra minutes... totalling 45 mins.... either way, she has decided to do her own thing so IDC anymore. I just hope she doesn't end up in jail or dead! Another prime example of me trying to help and get someone on the right path and she walked away owing me mad money and I'm just supposed to keep it moving.... anyways, back to hookin'
Poof.... gone
Very uncool maybe she knows better.... karma will find her

Not again!

V

2017-- hookin' so out weighs pimpin'; word is you are a rock star hookin'.

Mr. Wiggley

Everyone should see kbeemers review which will have the lurkers chasing her down. It seems some of us will need to make a choice. I know I've already decided whom I will be seeing regular.

She had a client that came in for a hh appt, the first 15 we all chatted, .

Sophia. I accept and claim a little guilt here myself per our session together. I paid for a HH upfront (140.00 with you admirably saying " I'm not going to count it"). At the 30 minute mark, I did not, myself, acknowledge the time and you graciously allowed the session to run its course.

I just want you to know that I was grateful for your kindness over my ignorance. Although I am sure you have much forgotten our session a week and a half ago, I do not forget gestures such as yours. Thank you

Mr. Wiggley

Well as we have already discussed he was a dick. My feeling was always that the time was 45 and he was just being a scrotum. That's why when I see you we discuss upfront and I always try to make time for chatting as well as fun. I have to respect your time as I would not want to be the guy sitting in the parking lot for 30 minutes because someone is being an asshole.
From whative read it sounds like she wasn't the first person he did this too. Anyway welcome back to 'Hotown..lol.

Well as we have already discussed he was a dick. My feeling was always that the time was 45 and he was just being a scrotum. That's why when I see you we discuss upfront and I always try to make time for chatting as well as fun. I have to respect your time as I would not want to be the guy sitting in the parking lot for 30 minutes because someone is being an asshole.
From whative read it sounds like she wasn't the first person he did this too. Anyway welcome back to 'Hotown..lol.
Based on what she did I have started to think it may have been a joint effort in doucheness.
Whatever the case I won't see her and unless 3 fell through (2 now with Kelly a couple exits too far west) would not have even considered to begin with.
Years ago I had been through this where one was helping another. That worked "to a point" where my being a friend of both caught at times the little digs at the other. They were both ESTABLISHED had some cross over clientele and the space only allowed one to work at a time.
It wasn't them that ruined it rather a snake in the grass from here.
The friendship works (see Sophia and Kelly)
The sharing of space...........not so much

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
If you go see a provider for the first time and everything about the session just completely awkward and off... is there anyway for the provider to make hings "right"? If so, how? What would you think if the provider reached out and apologized? Would it matter? Would you ever try again? Or should everyone just keep it moving?

It depends on what happened during the session. Was it a bait and switch where the provider looked nothing like the pics in her ad? Was she on drugs or drunk and was giving the client the pump and dump routine? Did the room reek of smoke or perfume so much that it soaked into the clients clothes? Did the provider just lay there or did she not like something about the client (age, race, height, weight, etc.) that reflected in her performance?

It would be great if they reached to make things right by text. Everyone will probably jump on here and say "give a free session" but we all know that won't happen. What would work would be charge a full hour session at the half hour rate. The provider still gets some $ and the client gets a free half hour out of it.