Dear Mongers...

I find very interesting your use of "normal person".
lol sorry if you took offense. I don't consider myself normal at all nor do I consider hobbying. Not saying I would have it any other the way the best things in life aren't normal. But most people I think have no idea other then that yes it does exist, but I doubt the vast majority of people have any idea about references and stuff of that nature.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I was contacted this morning by a guy who was requesting service uncovered. I of course said no. He asked if sending test results would convince me to do so. and then before I replied, he sent a pic with annotations to protect privacy and after closely analyzing , he had marked all of the last part off except the very last line which reported a positive test for HIV. I have sceen-shot the pic. I'm making yall aware because we all know that some provider will do it without analyzing. he offered me 260 for hh. please be careful. I don't know how much info I can legally post but be safe. I would never agree

I was contacted this morning by a guy who was requesting service uncovered. I of course said no. He asked if sending test results would convince me to do so. and then before I replied, he sent a pic with annotations to protect privacy and after closely analyzing , he had marked all of the last part off except the very last line which reported a positive test for HIV. I have sceen-shot the pic. I'm making yall aware because we all know that some provider will do it without analyzing. he offered me 260 for hh. please be careful. I don't know how much info I can legally post but be safe. I would never agree
A.... what a dick. May he come face to face with a high speed train
B.... Thank you and you stay safe as well

He really is a dick wanting a bbfs

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Here is my super bitch comment for today..,,

Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean I am not worth it. Have a little respect and politely inform me of your financial limits and as long as it is reasonable, I don't have any problem understanding or negotiating a comfortable compromise. But if you have some sly comment or derogatory statement to make, sit down and STFU and literally go over yonder and F*ck yourself because there'a not a snowball's chance in hell that I will be servicing any of your needs.

Bless your heart Darlin'

<3 Sophia

Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean I am not worth it. Have a little respect and politely inform me of your financial limits and as long as it is reasonable, I don't have any problem understanding or negotiating a comfortable compromise. But if you have some sly comment or derogatory statement to make, sit down and STFU and literally go over yonder and F*ck yourself because there'a not a snowball's chance in hell that I will be servicing any of your needs.

Bless your heart Darlin'

<3 Sophia
Ok here we go with the synapsis and John Maddenesque ness
Super bitch comment (she's a NY'er)
Comfortable compromise... a tad toward the South
STFU... NY'er
Bad word yourself.... so NY Sophia is ready to bitch about the LIE traffic
Bless your heart darlin'..... yeah so not NY'er
LOL
We still have some work to do here clearly

Bless your heart Darlin'

<3 Sophia
Bless your heart gorgeous

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Ok here we go with the synapsis and John Maddenesque ness
Super bitch comment (she's a NY'er)
Comfortable compromise... a tad toward the South
STFU... NY'er
Bad word yourself.... so NY Sophia is ready to bitch about the LIE traffic
Bless your heart darlin'..... yeah so not NY'er
LOL
We still have some work to do here clearly
I'm Lost

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
When you come into a session with a brand new provider and you make any mention of the fact you're a Utopia guide member - knowing Good and Fuckin well that the provider that's helping Mentor her is a die-hard Utopia guide fan, promoter, Advertiser, and supporter - and you choose to take advantage of her it doesn't set well with anyone. If you're going to see a brand new provider make sure you hand her money up front and you respect her time! if you choose to go smoke a cigarette with that provider your time is still included unless otherwise discussed. You guys know the rules at least show someone new and eager to do the right thing a little bit of respect. This shit will not be tolerated. This girl is really a diamond in the Riff. I truly believe she is a rare and much needed kind of woman. Her outer beauty is only surpassed by her inner beauty. It's very rare that I get on here and stick up for another provider because it's very rare than anyone deserves it... but this girl is different. I would never put my reputation on the line for something I didn't believe them and most of you know that my reputation is important to me.

On a positive note; thank you to all of the clients from Utopia guide that have already began to prove to her that this website and its members are going to be everything she needs succeed and grow

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
With all due respect, not a single review of her service.
I'm a little confused isn't this her first day? You're already complaining about no reviews?
Maybe I got it wrong and you're talking about someone else? If so my apology ! With all due respect
She had a client that came in for a hh appt, the first 15 we all chatted, then I left them to have their appointment, came back after 30, he got pissed because he said they wasted 10 mins smoking so that time didn't count... then he only paid her $100 Because when she asked at the beginning he told her not to worry he had it... so I think he had every intention of shorting her from the start and everyone knows the rules for Sessions. Your time starts when you walk in. And you should be walking out of the room at the end of the time length you donated for.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I'm a little confused isn't this her first day? You're already complaining about no reviews?
Maybe I got it wrong and you're talking about someone else? If so my apology ! With all due respect
Not a complaint an observation. Just curious since she had already seen a number of clients, all of whom referenced this board, and not one review of service either good or bad. Lot of taking and no giving.

When you come into a session with a brand new provider and you make any mention of the fact you're a Utopia guide member - knowing Good and Fuckin well that the provider that's helping Mentor her is a die-hard Utopia guide fan, promoter, Advertiser, and supporter - and you choose to take advantage of her it doesn't set well with anyone. If you're going to see a brand new provider make sure you hand her money up front and you respect her time! if you choose to go smoke a cigarette with that provider your time is still included unless otherwise discussed. You guys know the rules at least show someone new and eager to do the right thing a little bit of respect. This shit will not be tolerated. This girl is really a diamond in the Riff. I truly believe she is a rare and much needed kind of woman. Her outer beauty is only surpassed by her inner beauty. It's very rare that I get on here and stick up for another provider because it's very rare than anyone deserves it... but this girl is different. I would never put my reputation on the line for something I didn't believe them and most of you know that my reputation is important to me.

On a positive note; thank you to all of the clients from Utopia guide that have already began to prove to her that this website and its members are going to be everything she needs succeed and grow

Sophia,

Good for you. A woman with integrity. Hey, if you don't mind what's her name or is there a link for her? I'll help with a review ;)