Dear Mongers...

FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT??

I want some feedback on a complicated matter... and please answer with your opinion only as it pertains to your sessions with providers.

I absolutely love sex and love what I do. Sometimes probably more than I really should, but who determines that anyway. There are times when climaxing is just not going to happen. As a rule, I have refused to fake it... but it seems that the men always seem so defeated when I don't get there. I always explain that it is not that I don't enjoy it, it just happens sometime. (S/N - Believe me, if I didn't enjoy it, I can always teach you during the session to do it the right way for me to enjoy it!!) SO.... do I fake it or not?
Hello Sophia
Although we have never met ( I didn’t pass the screening process) I can’t comment based on our sessions. Having said that I not only enjoy this hobby for what I get out of it but for the satisfaction of knowing that the provider has enjoyed themselves as well. No it’s not an ego thing and I’m looking to brag about my size or performance or ability bc I’m an older average guy. It’s more about how believing she had fun removes the transactional aspects of the encounter. I hate a mechanical session and would first being given direction on what to do in order to make the session pleasurable for the provider or at the very least do your best job at faking it since you are receiving compensation. I’ve been with a few providers who were dead silent and emotional cold - ONCE! I had the pleasure of being with some that make me feel like a teenager in the back seat of my parents car - and they were compensated and seen as often as possible lol.
There’s my 2 cents.
Have a great weekend Sweetie
Nutty out

I lose clients regularly - basically because I have to cut them off. But I have been struggling with the reason. I can not see anyone that has decided that because I “made love” to them that it somehow translates to me being “in love” with them... and in turn they think they are “falling in love with me”.

Don’t get me wrong, I like being desired, I like having fun, I enjoy the flirting, I enjoy the actual sex - even bad sex means I’m getting laid today (which is always the goal)... but please don’t get it twisted.

I don’t do commitment that lasts more than a weekend, I don’t do relationships, I don’t like being told no, I don’t like following rules, I don’t like to be told what to do, I don’t want anyone else deciding my schedule, I hate being lied to about anything no matter how minuscule it may seem, I refuse to check in with anyone about what I’m doing, I don’t answer questions, Im not getting out of this business until my clients have all moved on and I can’t obtain anymore, and I DONT DO LOVE....

I do accept respect & I do accept loyalty. And those two things mean way more to me than Love ever will. And to me - loyalty doesn’t mean I’m the only one they see... it’s just that they ensure me that when I return, they can’t wait to see me! And my clients that have been loyal to me since we met get treated especially well.

I could go through and tag a bunch of you that always follow my rules and make my day a breeze, but I would never do that... just like I could go through and tag the ones that get it twisted.... but again, that’s not me... so please just take a moment to consider this before contacting me. Take a moment to realize that sex is not an emotion to me. It’s a physical act that is a lot of fun. I enjoy it probably more than most women but just as much as I like sex... I like VARIETY.

Last thing, I relaize it can be easy to blur the lines in this hobby, I too have been guilty of such... and occasionally I have to break out my own glasses to see clearly, but this has become a regular thing lately and I really would like to politely ask that all of you take a minute to breathe, enjoy, and relax.

Thanks for letting me vent.
I understand you completely. Being with a "provider" can be an awesome experience or can be "why did I do this" . Being passionate about your work is the answer to being successful . Too many times it's like let's get this over with already ! So I do understand why some people get enamored with you . That's my 2 cents and come on spring !

Imagine if you heard someone say "I have this great maid. She cleans my toilet so well I think she's in love with me."
Even tho Miss Sophia has cleaned my pipes MANY times, and don't take this the wrong way anyone, I'm just playing off of the APM's words, nothing literal or attacking here, just having some fun... but to compare her to a maid?! Lol... see? Just a joke... things have gotta a little too serious around here. Thought we could have some fun...i know you're not comparing her to a maid, but someone who performs a wonderful service for ppl, like a maid does... man i can't believe i gotta explain this cuz I'm afraid I'm gonna offend someone... lol...oh boy, and no WC, it's not you I'm afraid I'm going to offend, cuz technically i haven't violated any rules, but maybe the APM might be pissed, or someone who's SO is a maid or... jeez, maybe just delete this post MODS... lol

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Even tho Miss Sophia has cleaned my pipes MANY times, and don't take this the wrong way anyone, I'm just playing off of the APM's words, nothing literal or attacking here, just having some fun... but to compare her to a maid?! Lol... see? Just a joke... things have gotta a little too serious around here. Thought we could have some fun...i know you're not comparing her to a maid, but someone who performs a wonderful service for ppl, like a maid does... man i can't believe i gotta explain this cuz I'm afraid I'm gonna offend someone... lol...oh boy, and no WC, it's not you I'm afraid I'm going to offend, cuz technically i haven't violated any rules, but maybe the APM might be pissed, or someone who's SO is a maid or... jeez, maybe just delete this post MODS... lol
LMAO

Shhhh. Why poke a bees nest.

pokler

Power Bottom
I lose clients regularly - basically because I have to cut them off. But I have been struggling with the reason. I can not see anyone that has decided that because I “made love” to them that it somehow translates to me being “in love” with them... and in turn they think they are “falling in love with me”.

Don’t get me wrong, I like being desired, I like having fun, I enjoy the flirting, I enjoy the actual sex - even bad sex means I’m getting laid today (which is always the goal)... but please don’t get it twisted.

I don’t do commitment that lasts more than a weekend, I don’t do relationships, I don’t like being told no, I don’t like following rules, I don’t like to be told what to do, I don’t want anyone else deciding my schedule, I hate being lied to about anything no matter how minuscule it may seem, I refuse to check in with anyone about what I’m doing, I don’t answer questions, Im not getting out of this business until my clients have all moved on and I can’t obtain anymore, and I DONT DO LOVE....

I do accept respect & I do accept loyalty. And those two things mean way more to me than Love ever will. And to me - loyalty doesn’t mean I’m the only one they see... it’s just that they ensure me that when I return, they can’t wait to see me! And my clients that have been loyal to me since we met get treated especially well.

I could go through and tag a bunch of you that always follow my rules and make my day a breeze, but I would never do that... just like I could go through and tag the ones that get it twisted.... but again, that’s not me... so please just take a moment to consider this before contacting me. Take a moment to realize that sex is not an emotion to me. It’s a physical act that is a lot of fun. I enjoy it probably more than most women but just as much as I like sex... I like VARIETY.

Last thing, I relaize it can be easy to blur the lines in this hobby, I too have been guilty of such... and occasionally I have to break out my own glasses to see clearly, but this has become a regular thing lately and I really would like to politely ask that all of you take a minute to breathe, enjoy, and relax.

Thanks for letting me vent.
But do you rim ?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hello Sophia
Although we have never met ( I didn’t pass the screening process) I can’t comment based on our sessions. Having said that I not only enjoy this hobby for what I get out of it but for the satisfaction of knowing that the provider has enjoyed themselves as well. No it’s not an ego thing and I’m looking to brag about my size or performance or ability bc I’m an older average guy. It’s more about how believing she had fun removes the transactional aspects of the encounter. I hate a mechanical session and would first being given direction on what to do in order to make the session pleasurable for the provider or at the very least do your best job at faking it since you are receiving compensation. I’ve been with a few providers who were dead silent and emotional cold - ONCE! I had the pleasure of being with some that make me feel like a teenager in the back seat of my parents car - and they were compensated and seen as often as possible lol.
There’s my 2 cents.
Have a great weekend Sweetie
Nutty out
Just so you know, the only thing I do as far as screening at this point is ignoring people who ask detail specific questions. So if you’re interested in hanging out, all you have to do is text me and set up a time and date... and then we can have some fun

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I mentioned that I won’t be coming back until this is all calmed down... I’ve had some requests to send videos and I’m just not comfortable with that... but I thought about doing maybe like mutual masturbation over FaceTime or something... is that like a thing? If you’re going to respond, please don’t give me your masturbatory fantasies, I’m looking for actual information.

I’d appreciate any viable feedback.
Xoxo
~Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I think it’s important to touch on this subject…

I absolutely love being a provider. I love the interactions with my clients. There is one thing however that I don’t love… and that is endless text conversations. I have spoken to other providers about this as well to see if I’m alone… and I’M NOT!

It’s ridiculous to me that some of you actually think I have the time to sit around and chat all day. I stay busy and the reason for that is because I spend my time taking care of of my clients when they come to SEE me. I’m not a provider that you have to worry about checking my phone and the time during our session.

You didn’t get to know me over text, so why are we trying to catch up over text. That’s what makes our time so valuable. Because it’s all about YOU when you get here! To paraphrase @billyS , you don’t call your barber between cuts to check up on him, so why would we do it? I provide a service… much like a barber provides a service… and in order for me to stay on top of the service I provide, I can’t spend endless hours texting.

I never want to come across as mean or rude or unapproachable… I also don’t want my kindness to be taken advantage of.

Go text your favorite provider today to set up an appointment, and then go SEE said provider to catch up and have fun!

Thanks for understanding
☮️❤️:)
~Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Man oh man… I hate making public service announcements anymore but for some reason, lately, there are some real idiots roaming around.

I want all mongers and lurkers, clients and friends to take a moment and read this.

Me, @Amanda92411 , and @angelbabyxx1 are all good friends. Inside and outside of the business we discuss everything. One of the main things we discuss is our clients. I don’t know why this should come as a shock or even news to anyone.

With that very small piece of information, you should know that if you’re trying to go play games between us, you’re going to LOSE!! Don’t go in to a session with one of us girls and try to say “I did blah blah blah with her, so can we?” Don’t be stupid or cute and try to do shit behind our back. if I tell you no, the answer is NO!! Going to my girlfriends and asking them behind my back is only going to get you blacklisted - likely on both sides.

I provide a very professional yet personal experience to the gentleman that I see. I am only interested in seeing professional, discreet, and discerning GENTLEMAN!! All of those qualities must be present for our relations to start or continue.

I’ve said many many times, I absolutely love what I do. And I know that it shows. Don’t fuck it up for yourself.

Signed with love ❤️
~Sophia