2017 Yankees

CRUSHING loss last night! Yankees have to go to the replay to challenge the call.It was clear that it hit the knob of the bat,both Sanchez and the batter's reaction showed that it wasn't a hbp.The yankees led the league in successful challenges and this one they don't challenge.Basically cost them the game.It was a tip held on to by Sanchez 3 outs inning over and Lindor doesn't even come up to bat nd hit the grand slam.Horrible call

Too bad Yanks didn't challenge that call! they would have been going to Houston already.I am hoping for the best but personally don't think that kluber is going to have 2 clunkers in a row...hope i am wrong though

Girardi BLEW that non-challenge. The guy had 2 challenges left. Why wouldn't he use one at a HUGE point in the game? That being said. We got it to a game 5. Time to put the hammer down. CC is a warrior and has way too much pride to not pitch well. No way Sabathia pitches poorly. LETS GO YANKS!!!!

Well, as a true blue Mets fan and always a Yankee hater, It feels really weird saying this, but I like this Yank team. I hope they win tonight. I like Girardi a lot and I like a lot of their players. I guess the older I get, if they win or lose, it doesn't affect me, so I want all my Yank friends to be happy , so Lets go Yanks... I hope I can sleep tonight after what I just wrote. I just threw up in my mouth writing it, but its the way I feel....

Woo Hoo! One thing I don't like is an 8:00 start. I fell asleep on the sofa maybe 5 minutes into the postgme. I loved watching the Indians fans cry. Their tears were delicious! Yankees really validated their season. They can go all the way. They have enough to win it all.

Thing about this team that is so appealing is their unity, how tight they all seem to be, and how much fun they're having. Very free spirited, unlike the 90s teams where it seemed very professional and composed. So much talent on this current roster for the future, not too mention our farm system.

Houston will be very tough, but I think we at least have a shot.

Houston will be tough.Yankees are going to need some more offense against them.They beat Cleveland with Judge and Sanchez not hitting at all.Keuchel and Verlander games 1 & 2 are two tough pitchers.Hopefully Yanks get at least a split in Houston

I'm starting to think this team can win it all
They can. But so can the other 5 teams.
Woo Hoo! One thing I don't like is an 8:00 start. I fell asleep on the sofa maybe 5 minutes into the postgme. I loved watching the Indians fans cry. Their tears were delicious! Yankees really validated their season. They can go all the way. They have enough to win it all.
they definitely have enough. Maybe Judge can get a hit or 2 this series.