2017 Yankees

Altough Sanchez and Judge could be doing better - let's be serious - they all pretty much have been sucking ass. Tonight they should come alive against "Charlie Morton".

Despite being down 2 games to none I still think the Yankees have a chance. Phenomenal pitching so far during this series. Obviously, the Yankees bats especially Sanchez and Judge have been very quiet thus far. If they can figure out how to stop Correa and Altuve,they have a chance. Lets see what happens this evening.

Despite being down 2 games to none I still think the Yankees have a chance. Phenomenal pitching so far during this series. Obviously, the Yankees bats especially Sanchez and Judge have been very quiet thus far. If they can figure out how to stop Correa and Altuve,they have a chance. Lets see what happens this evening.

I agree... 100%

Love how you question Judge and Sanchez LW!!!! Let's see where they are at the end of the postseason. Also they barely have a full year under their belts. Let's give them some time before we question their big game skills. Let's not forget they are facing some of the best pitching in the game.

Looks like I was right about Charlie Morton. They lit him up GOOD! Today it's Lance McCullers turn. Then we teach Keuchel a lesson. That douche will get his in game 5!

Yankee lineup has Sanches at DH and Romine Catching.I like the move for Romine's D behind the plate.Yanks not getting much out of the DH spot anyway(Holliday,ellsbury and Headley) so Romine can't be much worse!

Yankee lineup has Sanches at DH and Romine Catching.I like the move for Romine's D behind the plate.Yanks not getting much out of the DH spot anyway(Holliday,ellsbury and Headley) so Romine can't be much worse!
Yes, I think you are right. Plus, always go with the better defensive lineup....
Love how you question Judge and Sanchez LW!!!! Let's see where they are at the end of the postseason. Also they barely have a full year under their belts. Let's give them some time before we question their big game skills. Let's not forget they are facing some of the best pitching in the game.
Because they are hitting 200... with record setting strikeouts....

Great players have to hit great pitchers...

WOO HOO!!! Hey LW - Still think Sanchez and Judge aren't clutch?
Now, you really didnt think I really thought that, did you? You know me too long... What a great game... Good for them and good for the Yankee fans. This is a great run. I will say, Yankees may not be the best team, but there is no team better..... They should be underdogs no more. They are that good. They are a fun team to watch, thats for sure...

WOW! Amazing that the Yanks are 1 win away from going to the World Series! Great start by Tanaka. Going to be a tall order winning in Houston.Yanks love that home cooking play so good at home.Severino vs Verlander Friday