2017 Yankees

I know that but don't want to let it get to game 7.we got to Keuchel so maybe we can get to Verlander too.Heard Charlie Morton will start game 7 also heard rumblings about Keuchel getting the start-which I don't believe way too soon for him to pitch again

Uh-Oh! Have a bad feeling about tonight game 7.Yankees scored 3 runs in 3 games in Houston and could (should) have won at least 1 of the 2-1 games.Amazing 2 starts by Verlander this series

Well the Yankees had a good run and as an organization should be proud of their accomplishments. When looking over this series it is amazing how the Yankees offense was completely shut down when playing in Houston. Scoring 3 runs in 4 games is pathetic!!! I really thought after winning game 5 that the momentum had shifted to the Yankees favor. Listening to WFAN I was a little surprised how so many fans were talking down about Sanchez. I agree he has some work to do behind the plate to improve but what a tremendous talent he has become. The Yankees have a core of 4 terrific young players that should allow them to do well for may years to come!!!

He missed 40 games in 2017, hit 33 home runs and drove in 90 runs. He is the best offensive hitting catcher in baseball in my opinion. Also I think he threw out 38% of would be base steal-ers!!! I would take him in a heartbeat if he was every offered in trade, which the Yankees will never do unless his skills as a hitter and catcher diminish greatly. He might one day be better than Berra and Munson.

All the credit to the yanks.. You know I was kidding... What a future that can have... You never know one year to the next... But they had a great run and a great year. Not being a Yankee fan, I did enjoy them this year.. I like Judge and rooted for him all year. Him hitting a home run in the playoffs and rounding first base, smiling laughing and screaming, is just honest raw emotion that I loved. He is an easy guy to root for for... By the way, I heard he tested positive for steroids...lol... Steve, only kidding...