Rev of Ms. XXX or 24 hours in the Twilight Zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong to continue to withhold identity

Phantom, I believe that your continued failure to reveal this provider's identity is wrong. I suspect most of your readers have been speculating on her identity for quite some time. This thread has now lasted over 9 hours, and it began with your statement that most of us know who this person is. The range of uninfluenced opinions you have already received is not likely to be further expanded upon in the next hour or two or nine.

Who is this provider?

most of you know her.....few of you have seen her. phantom is probably getting a good nights sleep.

he wanted some unbiased opinions before mentioning her name. he'll tell you soon enough....

First of all I would like to thank eveyone for their thoughts and comments both here on UG and those sent to me privately.

Now for the identity of the girl. SlinkyBender was said that mentioning this girls name in a thread hee on UG was akin to yelling fire in a crowded theater. It's bound to create another uproar, but I feel that I must inform the other guys here on UG.

The girls name is Janelle.

Re: I KNOW WHO SHE IS . . .

Originally posted by adude
and the true identity of the lady is . . . . . . drum roll please . . . . . she's, she's, lemur's mom.

i always get a real big laugh when lemur chirps in.
LOL - Nah...it couldn't be her; she was on a weekend date with MJC :) And he apparently had the time of his life (besides the parking lot excursion with me, of course)...

For the record (especially for you with the superior intellect, emm dub!) :) MJC and I are actually good friends - we just like busting each others chops quite a bit...

Lemur

Judge,

For a long time I was really torn between seeing her or not. I've read so many opposing reviews on her that I got to a point were I did not know which to believe. The only absolute way of deciding which reviews were correct was to see for myself.

You can ask others who know me that I did not see her to take advantage of he or mistreat her in any way. If the providers who I've seen were members of UG they would tell you that I treat them all exceptionally well.

Maybe I was hoping that through my respect and kindness I could nuture a relationship with her and show her that not all guys are jerks who just want to take advantage of her. By "relationship" I mean a business relationship.

Originally posted by Judge Crater
Sorry, that you had to learn such an expensive lesson. I'm sure that she could use the money, though, if that is any consolation.
I really don't think of it as a lesson learned. I think of it as more as the law of averages catching up with me. During the past few years I've seen many providers were the first meeting was a 24 hour date. ALL have worked out great. I become regulars of the special great ones. I'm not saying that those who I did not become a regular of I did not have a great time during our only meeting, I did. One has become a close and trusted friend even though she is almost completely out of the business and I have not seen her for close to a year. we talk frequently on the phone. She has become a valuble source of info, someone who I can ask a question and receive an honest answer.

I'm aware that J could use the $2K. Maybe sub conciously it was a gift. If there is any truth to karma maybe one day I'll find out.

[Edited by Phantom on 07-24-2001 at 12:26 PM]

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Fact, not sermon: Phantom gambled & lost

There is a reason that so many hobbyists and providers will
advise you not to book overnight or longer dates until you
have had at least a few satisfactory short term meetings, a
reason that this is almost universal accepted wisdom among
those experienced in the Biz. The simple *fact* is that
there is always some *chance* that a particular man and woman
will have little or no sexual/personal chemistry or even
a negative reaction to one another. The probability that
things will go sour (or just flat) depends on the
individuals; some are more flexible and/or easier to please
than others, but it is always there at some level.

In my opinion, Phantom, your experience just illustrates this
fact. All of your previous long term first dates may have
been great, but it is like winning 6 hands in a row at the
blackjack tables in Atlantic City. It does not mean that you
are sure (or even more likely) to win the 7th.

Now, if you are happy gambling your money and time on first
meeting overnight dates, good luck and more power to you. I
certainly have no problem with it, but you had best expect to
get burned occasionally and accept it as the price of your
*choice* to play such a high stakes game.

-Ww

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
Lemur and MJC, I'm glad you're just kidding, there's no need to fight here.
Oh, yes, most definitely kidding - it wouldn't have been so funny if we weren't...

I mean, if nothing else, we aim to entertain ;)

Lemur

Kidding???

Originally posted by Bill Furniture

Lemur and MJC, I'm glad you're just kidding, there's no need to fight here.
Hey Bill....we were kidding until that lout said those things about my mama like that! Then the gloves came off.

So, in light of Lemur's indiscretion, letting everyone know I had a weekend date with him mom, here is my review of Lemur's mom:

Looks: 8
Anyone who has seen Lemur's ugly mug knows, without a doubt, that he was adopted. The only thing she passed on to him was her love of little boys *see 'Body'

Body: 6
All those naked backrubs he gives her have made her lazy, but she used to have a killer body. I have been seeing her steadily for about 15 years now. She accepted me as a client when i was 11 because she said I reminded her of her 'little lemur boy'.

Performance: 10
Lemur, only being comfortable sexually with his mommy, brought her with him to his first 25 or 30 sessions. So this lady got to see how it was done by some of the best. And boy did she learn well! What a fireplug!

Price: $6.50
Good ol mom has always kept my rate the same as it was when i first started seeing her. Here's a tip for all you gift givers though...a buttplug will get you far! The bigger the better. It really makes her happy to be able to bring something home to Lemur when she is done.

So let's all give a big thank you to Lemur for grooming one of the USA's finest!

[Edited by MJC185 on 07-24-2001 at 01:26 PM]

Actually...

My mom has been dead for a year now, MJC...I let the naked backrub thing slide because I could see the humor in that, and you didn't know any better...

But, to make this post, even after knowing the truth, just reveals you to be a callous, cold individual, who seemingly will stop at nothing just to get a joke...well, enjoy your joke; even at my expense...I'm sure it feels good...

Lemur

Hmmmmmmmm

if she's been dead for a year, as you claim, then why did you inform everyone that I had a weekend date with her???

Don't believe the hype folks...Lemur's mom lives! I admit, she is near death after our sessions, but she is alive and kickin.

Re: Hmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by MJC185
if she's been dead for a year, as you claim, then why did you inform everyone that I had a weekend date with her???

Don't believe the hype folks...Lemur's mom lives! I admit, she is near death after our sessions, but she is alive and kickin.
Explained and answered - I saw the humor; and took your naivete into consideration...Plus, you whined like a baby when I picked on your mom... But subsequent to that post, you KNEW the truth...and we had called a cease-fire (sparked by my admission that we were "just" kidding)...

To come back the following day, and RATE my mom...well, my prior comments stand...Enjoy the fanfare...

Lemur

Status
Not open for further replies.