Long Island Manscaping?

Holy shit @trader1, what are you going to tell us next, that you have big, sweaty balls? Tmi dude, tmi...
Haha, just kidding! I myself am quite furry, so i use a buzzer to blend. It's never perfect, but the truth of the matter is, waxed junk is so sensitive, and enhances the experience so much, that i don't give a shit what i look like.
To answer your questions,
Yes
No
Yes

Only 1 way to find out! I've been doing it for years, and plan on doing it till I'm not sexually active anymore. If it were that bad, i would have stopped long ago.
lol- so I’ll make the presumption you will be nice and neat for a long long time.. ( based on your statement of being sexually active..
Now, after further thought, I’ll stick with a trim here and there and look neat. The body shaving ... my s/o might wonder wtf is going on..

BTW, 24/7, you have me thinking about sexual vitality as we get up there in age... Curious to know at what age do we think it stops..
I’m in my mid 50– think I have at least 10-15 more years?

Authentic Body Care. 55 Broadway, Hicksville
516-749-4663.Office building setup. 2nd floor. I've been going here for a little over a year now. They will ask if you prefer shaving or a wax. I usually change it up every other session. I love the feeling of a complete bro-zillian wax job. Afterwards a little massage and a nice ending. A prostate massage can usually be had. Nicole seems to be in charge. A curvy women with a nice touch, maybe in her 40's. I have also seen another girl there. Late 30's ? Short, Not a great looker but nonetheless a nice wax/shave. $60 session. I'm a good tipper, after a pm, I give another $60. Nothing else to be had. I did get Nicole to get the girls out a few times. Treat them with respect and a good time will be had. You can also get just a massage if the mood strikes. They once both shaved me at the same time. Enjoy.
Please enlighten me regarding waxing. I can't imagine the excruciating pain getting waxed down their, and the bleeding? Please help aleviate my fears. Thanks. Then what do I tell the Mrs.?

lol- so I’ll make the presumption you will be nice and neat for a long long time.. ( based on your statement of being sexually active..
Now, after further thought, I’ll stick with a trim here and there and look neat. The body shaving ... my s/o might wonder wtf is going on..

BTW, 24/7, you have me thinking about sexual vitality as we get up there in age... Curious to know at what age do we think it stops..
I’m in my mid 50– think I have at least 10-15 more years?
We're about the same age, i may be a little more grey than you are, ahem... but I'm hoping to be as active as i am now, till the day my ticker packs it in. I'm more active now, than i ever was with an SO. I hope that paying for my encounters with fresh faces, and friendly regulars, keeps things exciting and interesting enough for me, to keep this going for at least 2 more decades. Hoping 3 more decades for you, young fella. Ppl are always concerned for me saying, who's going to take care of you when you're in your declining years? Hopefully I'll have myself checked into an old folks home, being waited on hand and foot, getting sponge baths and handjobs for minimal tips (I'd say heavy tips, but i think we all know that's not going to happen), and paying my way thru all of it, right up till then, lol.
Your thoughts?

Happy on first visit. I think I had to request. PM just happened. I'll call her today and give her the heads up. Mention her Saturday favorite customer.
I tried calling to set up an appointment for tomorrow morning, no dice. Got a strange prerecorded answering machine message. I'll try again tomorrow morning. Just my luck!

We're about the same age, i may be a little more grey than you are, ahem... but I'm hoping to be as active as i am now, till the day my ticker packs it in. I'm more active now, than i ever was with an SO. I hope that paying for my encounters with fresh faces, and friendly regulars, keeps things exciting and interesting enough for me, to keep this going for at least 2 more decades. Hoping 3 more decades for you, young fella. Ppl are always concerned for me saying, who's going to take care of you when you're in your declining years? Hopefully I'll have myself checked into an old folks home, being waited on hand and foot, getting sponge baths and handjobs for minimal tips (I'd say heavy tips, but i think we all know that's not going to happen), and paying my way thru all of it, right up till then, lol.
Your thoughts?
Bravo!!
I think you are onto something here!! Im pretty gray too- Tge women like that, I think running their hands through my chest hairs— lol or at least I think they do— As you, I am just as horny, if not more hornet then I was in my 40s—. I go on these rampages— one after another and another— lol- I have a trip coming up in July and booked 2 -3 a day for 5 days in a row- goibg to be very expensive!!
As for getting older, I too can see myself in an assisted living, paying off the aids and maybe even some of the other guests to take care of my needs— WTF. Why not—-!!!
I have a nice long term care policy in place, just in case!!!

Authentic Body Care. 55 Broadway, Hicksville
516-749-4663.Office building setup. 2nd floor. I've been going here for a little over a year now. They will ask if you prefer shaving or a wax. I usually change it up every other session. I love the feeling of a complete bro-zillian wax job. Afterwards a little massage and a nice ending. A prostate massage can usually be had. Nicole seems to be in charge. A curvy women with a nice touch, maybe in her 40's. I have also seen another girl there. Late 30's ? Short, Not a great looker but nonetheless a nice wax/shave. $60 session. I'm a good tipper, after a pm, I give another $60. Nothing else to be had. I did get Nicole to get the girls out a few times. Treat them with respect and a good time will be had. You can also get just a massage if the mood strikes. They once both shaved me at the same time. Enjoy.
Denied! Said they're closed till next week. Oh well...

You're the man, by the way. Thanks for your help.
I've been there twice in the last 3 weeks. Maybe they are being cautious and only accept regulars till this shit is over. Be patient, it'll be worth it. I have been doing this for 10 years or so, I'm just starting to share. I always felt under the radar was the safest bet. BTW I called there yesterday for you, but I got somebody on the phone that wasn't Nicole. She couldn't understand me so I gave up.

Please enlighten me regarding waxing. I can't imagine the excruciating pain getting waxed down their, and the bleeding? Please help aleviate my fears. Thanks. Then what do I tell the Mrs.?
Maybe this will help calm your fears:
Mel Gibson scene on leg waxing in What Do Women Want movie
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwis1a30sf_pAhUdRjABHf5kB9wQyCkwAHoECAsQBA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2LOPcZUvYg&usg=AOvVaw1IYem4grq0E1mA8vq9Ujpv

I've been there twice in the last 3 weeks. Maybe they are being cautious and only accept regulars till this shit is over. Be patient, it'll be worth it. I have been doing this for 10 years or so, I'm just starting to share. I always felt under the radar was the safest bet. BTW I called there yesterday for you, but I got somebody on the phone that wasn't Nicole. She couldn't understand me so I gave up.
Nicole used to be in the LMP at same location on first floor. That place closed and she went upstairs to become semi legit. Quality buzzing or waxing. Good hj finish.