Long Island Manscaping?

There is someone in Hicksville that provides this service and has been discussed on here. Try searching on "grooming" or "manscaping" + "Hicksville."

Anyone know of a spot that can perform this service? My search revals nada.
I had a girl that was awesome at this, but she flaked and disappeared.
That’s pretty funny... but I would imagine that wherever they perform “Brozillians” , they’d do manscaping also....

Or do it yourself.......

I can tell you that Nina definately is in Hicksville and does Manscaping. I don't have her number handy, it's a 516 # that starts with 835 if I remember correctly. Not inexpensive, definately negotiable,
as things have quieted down for her.
Two quick things: If you like 'em that look like Brandy, she's not your girl, as, let's just say she's not the spinner type. She'a also kinda like Green Eyed Christina, who never shut up.
She's cautious, not a druggee, and I'm pretty damn sure she has never referred to me as one of her "boyfriends"..........

Well, not about the manscaping services. So if you just want someone to shave your sack and not lick your stick, she was reported as being the go-to gal.
Now please do not think I'm a Nina shill, but additional services are available, usually not on the 1st or second session. Don't get me wrong, you will still get a happy ending on the 1st visit...............

Nina is very nice. Her place is spotless, male grooming skills are exceptional. Had massages and back trimming never fetish play. Not sure what fetishes she does but for a massage and Bobby grooming excellent skills. If anyone had fetish play would like to know what she does.

Nina is great, place is clean, does waxing too, great massage skills.

Nina is fine, been seeing her for years, she is very cautious

I have been going to Nina for years, she is cautious but cool in her own way. Never more than a jackhammer though.

MOD NOTE: If you are going to continually shill for someone - this makes four posts you made for Nina - then we are going to counter that by merging your posts into one. And your post count goes down accordingly, which means you stay in moderation longer.
P.S. These posts were in three different threads, too. (Looks like Nina is discussed in at least four threads that I've seen. Guess I have some maintenance to do.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina is very nice. Her place is spotless, male grooming skills are exceptional. Had massages and back trimming never fetish play. Not sure what fetishes she does but for a massage and Bobby grooming excellent skills. If anyone had fetish play would like to know what she does.

Nina is great, place is clean, does waxing too, great massage skills.

Nina is fine, been seeing her for years, she is very cautious

I have been going to Nina for years, she is cautious but cool in her own way. Never more than a jackhammer though.

MOD NOTE: If you are going to continually shill for someone - this makes four posts you made for Nina - then we are going to counter that by merging your posts into one. And your post count goes down accordingly, which means you stay in moderation longer.
P.S. These posts were in three different threads, too. (Looks like Nina is discussed in at least four threads that I've seen. Guess I have some maintenance to do.)
When I first read this I thought, damn, this dude is all over the place. Now it makes sense. 4 different posts jammed into one. Yup. That's what it looks like...

When I first read this I thought, damn, this dude is all over the place. Now it makes sense. 4 different posts jammed into one. Yup. That's what it looks like...
I especially enjoyed how he used a different adjective to describe her each time.
And now we know his name is Robert because of her "Bobby grooming excellent skills." :D

Last edited:
I have been going to the place on Jerusalem in Hicksville, same shopping center as pappa johns. Latin ladies. I don't do was, but they do wax or shave. I go with razor. Sometimes a hj sometimes they say "you do" and whisper dirty things while I spin one off.