Long Island Manscaping?

Ummm, there are these things called electric shavers and electric hair cutting clippers.

After I shave with a razor I use my Norelco shaver, the one with the rotating heads (no pun intended), to touch up my ears (a curse of getting older) and also corners of my mouth and just below my nostrils when it is difficult to maneuver a blade. I sometimes shave totally using the electric instead of a regular razor just to give my face a rest.

In my experience , no matter what I do, how quick I do it or how hard I press the electric against my skin, I have never had an injury of any type.

The idea of associating a razor sharp object with my balls just sends shivers down my spine.

You guys already know what I think about a wax job from my post #96

Definitely not going to do this. Hope our buddy here doesn’t get sick and heals up. Love his adventures to rid himself of poison.
I don't know how long it takes for MRSA or staph to show up, but my vision is just slightly blurry, not too much nausea, slight nose bleeds, only the occasional chills, the whites of my eyes are only a little more yellow than usual, couldn't really sleep last night... but I'm sure everything is fine, lol.

Buddy, i can't tell you how much i appreciate a fellow contributor, but i wish i never saw your post. I just had, the worst wax experience, and possibly one of the worst mongering experiences, I've ever had. And I've been doing this for almost 40 years.
Nicole hit me up this morning saying she'd be there till 3. I was able to rearrange some stuff to get there. She opened the door in a full blue doctor's office suit (not scrubs, one of those like, tyvek suit suits) and mask with latex gloves. She told me to keep my mask on. I offered cash up front, she said the end is fine. I get naked and she comes back in. I mentioned her favorite Saturday customer sent me, and she immediately outed you, "oh (fill in the blank)?" He's my favorite! All those tattoos and that hair! I say yup! Good ol -blank-! Gotta luv that guy. I figure I'm off to a good start. Everything went bad from there. I tell her what i want and don't want, she proceeds to do everything i don't want. Buzzed me, which i hate. Buzzed my belly, buzzed my thighs, buzzed everywhere i told her not to. I said, no no no! That's fine! She says, it no look good. I'm at her mercy at this point i guess, so i settle in. I reach out to grab her ass, to relax myself a bit, and she jumps back. I ask, is that ok? She asks, why you do that? And, no! You can't do that!. Mood over.
She uses this hot wax stick, that has a heating element in it to melt the wax. If that element gets exposed, it takes skin right off. She hit my shaft with the element, and multiple areas on my sack. Could smell the flesh burning. In order for a wax to be successful, the skin needs to be pulled taught, very taught. She had a little slack in mine, and more skin came off. Now i can feel I've lost skin, and she just keeps ripping and ripping at those areas with the strip. Didn't get half the hair off. She's wearing these latex gloves the whole time and you can hear them getting stuck in the wax, and snapping back when she pulls them away. Ever use a glue trap to catch stuff in your basement? That's what this was like, no joke. I'm not going to say any more about the wax job, or lack there of, there's no need.
On to the ending. She gives me a nice butt rub, I'm thinking, all this suffering might be worth it. I roll over and she says, all done! I say, what about the massage in the front? She groans and says, massage in front? Sigh... so she gets oil or something, but it must have alcohol in it, cuz all the raw skin was on fire. She's wearing those latex gloves still, and she starts just jackhammering away. Nothing sensual, no tease, just tugging. I go to my happy place, my date last night with Valerie, and i manage to get a little chub. She starts sighing, saying, not much more time. She starts rubbing my taint, and i spread my legs a little, and she says, turn over, get on your knees. So I'm thinking she's gonna milk me. Cool. She jams a finger up my ass and starts slamming it in me, while tugging on me like taffy, still with that stupid glove on. I ask if she'll take the handjob glove off at least, and she makes this pffsst sound. I'm not feeling this at all. I've had prostate massages done before, they're slow, and tender, and are quite amazing. This was none of the above. I tell her to stop, she tells me to finish myself off, i say, that's ok, I'm done. She leaves the room.
I clean up, and go outside to pay, and i go to give her a hundy, expecting change cuz it's only 60. She says, noooo, a grooming is 60, a wax is 85. I'm so disgusted at this point, I give her the hundred, and she says, where's my tip for the (she makes the handjob motion)? I laughed and said, that's it, that's all you're getting, and walked out. She called after me and said, say hi to your friend. Don't worry, i will.
So I'm leaving like a bat out of hell, furious with myself, and disgusted i just wasted a hundred bucks on literally nothing, and I'm realizing how much my butt hurts. Sharp pain, and throbbing pain. I get home, take off my clothes, and see blood in my jockeys by my ass crack. I get in the shower to wash off the stinging lotion, and sure enough, I'm bleeding from my asshole. It wasn't the wax, it was her forcing her finger in my ass and then trying to hammer a nut out of me. Yup.
So, I'm gonna give it a few days, I'm sure I'll heal up, but if not, I'm gonna have a hell of a time explaining this to my doctor.
In writing this up, i take it back, I've never had a worse experience than this one. Lol.
I'll be sticking to my place in bellmore. There may not be a guaranteed happy ending, but at least they know what they're doing on the waxing end. I thank you again for your contribution tho. Just didn't work out for me.
24/7, how are you feeling?
The strangest thought came to mind this morning...After reading this post and the outpouring of support from our members, I thought of Ferris Bueller...
If you have not seen the movie, you would not understand..If you have, I hereby token your new name to be Ferris..?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
TY Sophia..
In your opinion, with respect to male grooming, would you think most ladies prefer trimmed, clean shaven, or just neat package...( taking into account impeccable hygiene)
Personally, I prefer it the same way I keep mine - no hair... it really messes up a blow job when I have to stop to scrape hair off my tongue. But, as long as it’s trimmed nice and neat, it doesn’t create issues generally.

24/7, how are you feeling?
The strangest thought came to mind this morning...After reading this post and the outpouring of support from our members, I thought of Ferris Bueller...
If you have not seen the movie, you would not understand..If you have, I hereby token your new name to be Ferris..?
Much better, thank you for asking. After the initial swelling went down, i found the area quite resilient. The bleeding stopped right after the shower. Thinking of showing off my half waxed, scabbed up junk, to some lucky lady later (nice alliteration, no?). Know anyone who'd be interested? Oh yes, I'm only willing to pay 40 for the privilege. Imagine being that lucky, lol...
Ferris Bueller, yes, saw it once in the 80s. I'd hate to think I'm that popular around here. I'd have to stop posting if that were the case, lol.

Been taking care of my own junk yard mowing for 25 years. Used to only need Monthly maintenance . Now weekly. Only nicked myself twice in all that time. Would Never bother to pay or trust someone to bring anything sharp near it. Well there was that 1 time when I let my girlfriend do it. Hafta admit it made for some fun playtime!
Just sayin