Long Island Manscaping?

Thanks brother. I was actually texting with this place earlier today, lol. Seemed like my best bet. I will go for the wax, and fill in the details afterwards.
Thanks again.
Looking forward to your review of Manhattan Spa's waxing services at It's new location. Maybe you can get some extras or a PS massage too (that can be really intense after the teasing from a waxing or shaving session). I trust your judgement to guide us and thank you for TOFTT.

I hope it is better than your other Hicksville experience.

I have a guy, (yes he is a guy) in Freeport who does an excellant job. He 100% shaves with shaving cream, no powder, does
a great job. It's not that comfortable for a couple days afterward, but my balls and ass are very happy for a while after that. I go maybe 2-3 times a year, and just trim what I can in between with an electric shaver. Google trimzero ..................

Whatever they use it had better come from a sealed package.
Reminds me of a barber shop on Hempstead Tpke in Levittown..Well known for offering $5.00 or $6.00 men’s haircuts..
My first and last visit pre Covid took place .. It appeared all of the barbers were using the same razor blade over and over again to do the cleanup after the cut..
Not my cup of tea

Reminds me of a barber shop on Hempstead Tpke in Levittown..Well known for offering $5.00 or $6.00 men’s haircuts..
My first and last visit pre Covid took place .. It appeared all of the barbers were using the same razor blade over and over again to do the cleanup after the cut..
Not my cup of tea
Same with manicure pedicure. Tools need to be new and disinfected properly.

Not my cup of tea
Can’t recall the name, but it was on the South Side of the Tpke, 1/2 to 1 mile West of 135

I wonder what else they skimped on changing/cleaning?
Ps. I added bold to your post for emphasis on what I consider the salient points.

Reminds me of a barber shop on Hempstead Tpke in Levittown......offering $5.00 or $6.00 men’s haircuts....... It appeared all of the barbers were using the same razor blade over and over again to do the cleanup after the cut.....

To avoid a problem I’d suggest brining your own new razor. Maybe 2 or 3 if you’re a nasty hairy bastard!
I don't see how that would work.

Last time I went to a barber (as opposed to a hair stylist and maybe 15 years ago) He used what looked like the old fashioned straight razor (as in Sweeney Todd) except the razor had slot for razor blade ( in the area where the foldout straight razor's blade normally would be). He made a point of removing the blade from last customer, tossing it in trash and replacing it with a fresh blade. I watched and this was SOP for each barber.

Last time I went to a barber (as opposed to a hair stylist and maybe 15 years ago) He used what looked like the old fashioned straight razor (as in Sweeney Todd) except the razor had slot for razor blade ( in the area where the foldout straight razor's blade normally would be). He made a point of removing the blade from last customer, tossing it in trash and replacing it with a fresh blade. I watched and this was SOP for each barber.
Yes, this is the proper way to do it..

I would presume and expect the manscaping places would exercise this protocol

If the place reused razors or condoms I’m out of there.