Long Island Manscaping?

Haven’t seen you in a while.
I've been pretty much out of the game for almost 8 years. But I still read & post once in a while. Fell off the wagon once and landed quite comfortably in Sophia's bosom.(You can read review) Seriously though I'm not sure who else besides myself & genius that have a famous person as their Icon but can you imagine a conversation between Vince Lombardi & Albert Einstein on mongering !!

I got the same text today. Yippee, I don't feel rejected now. Not too thrilled about a price increase but I guess we can expect that across the board as they try to recoup money. Gotta see which legit spots (if any) hold the line at $35/hour.

I got the same text today. Yippee, I don't feel rejected now. Not too thrilled about a price increase but I guess we can expect that across the board as they try to recoup money. Gotta see which legit spots (if any) hold the line at $35/hour.
Glad you're not feeling left out, lol. I have to admit, as much as a price increase will irk me, after the butcher job i got in hicksville, I'll pay whatever they're asking. At least they do the wax right. Can't be too much more, right? The hack job in hicksville was 85! Bellmore was only charging 60. Can't be a $25 increase. I'll know in 3 weeks and report back here.

Glad you're not feeling left out, lol. I have to admit, as much as a price increase will irk me, after the butcher job i got in hicksville, I'll pay whatever they're asking. At least they do the wax right. Can't be too much more, right? The hack job in hicksville was 85! Bellmore was only charging 60. Can't be a $25 increase. I'll know in 3 weeks and report back here.

Report back!

I normally give them .100. includes wax and a finish. She always seemed fine with this amount. She knows me by now and doesn't even look at the amount anymore. She knows how much Everytime

I'm reporting back, and I'm sorry to say, i saw the old lady, and no extras on the table. Price increase is 10 bucks, so 70 is the new rate. She started wearing latex gloves which always stick to the wax and snap, which isn't exactly fun, so i asked her to take them off, she said she shouldn't, but did. The bare hands always work wonders on my chub, so i was hard the whole time after. Did a decent job, but if there are no more extras, I'll be using the younger chick from now on, she does a better job. The older broad did her usual rub rub rub, tug tug tug, so when i rolled over when she was done, i was ready. She said she was done. I looked down gave the quiet sign over my mask, and she said no, you do. I gave it one more shot, with the quiet sign, got my second no and i gave up. No means no, and I'm not into pressing ppl into doing something. So i got dressed, paid my 70, tipped 10, and left. Will repeat, but with younger.
Bonus: since i was all worked up and Russian Sofia is down the block, i hit her up, and saw her for a qv. Gotta love those logistics.

Anything new on this front? I'm due, and am trying to avoid the amateurs. Even if there aren't extras, it's gotta be better than losing skin.
Thanks.
I actually went to a place last night. Manhatten spa for men. Used to be at 1 Jerusalem Ave Hicksville. Now moved to 68 Jerusalem ave, also Hicksville. A few of us have been to the old place, basement. Same people. Called and made appt with Maddie. Her and the two other women there probably in their 40's. Nothing to look at but it got the job done. Went for the shave $50. After the debacle of the wax, I was not trying that. No extras. I tried but no go. She was more than happy to get me some lotion so I could rub one out. I declined. I gave a $20 tip. Was actually a very good job. I checked out and went around the block to 195 S Broadway and saw Yo-Yo. Got the poison out real quick.
I've done some recon on a few more places and will try them and report back asap. Probably will be all legit but thats what makes it a mission. Manhatten Spa. 516 581 1498.
Till then....

I actually went to a place last night. Manhatten spa for men. Used to be at 1 Jerusalem Ave Hicksville. Now moved to 68 Jerusalem ave, also Hicksville. A few of us have been to the old place, basement. Same people. Called and made appt with Maddie. Her and the two other women there probably in their 40's. Nothing to look at but it got the job done. Went for the shave $50. After the debacle of the wax, I was not trying that. No extras. I tried but no go. She was more than happy to get me some lotion so I could rub one out. I declined. I gave a $20 tip. Was actually a very good job. I checked out and went around the block to 195 S Broadway and saw Yo-Yo. Got the poison out real quick.
I've done some recon on a few more places and will try them and report back asap. Probably will be all legit but thats what makes it a mission. Manhatten Spa. 516 581 1498.
Till then....
Thanks brother. I was actually texting with this place earlier today, lol. Seemed like my best bet. I will go for the wax, and fill in the details afterwards.
Thanks again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Till then....
So she shaved your balls?

Till then....
This was always my go to, I thought they just closed up. Didn't know they moved. Thanks for the intel.