Long Island Manscaping?

having not ever waxed, is there any danger of ingrown hairs or infection
Yeah. I've had my fair share of ingrown hairs, usually on my pelvis, so I just have that buzzed now. But depending on how well the job is done, and who's doing it, I've had ingrown hairs in much more uncomfortable places. I've gone back to the woman that's done the job, and complained, and she's helped remove them. I've never gotten an ingrown hair after seeing the women at the place in bellmore tho. They're pretty good. No major infections, knock on wood.

Yeah. I've had my fair share of ingrown hairs, usually on my pelvis, so I just have that buzzed now. But depending on how well the job is done, and who's doing it, I've had ingrown hairs in much more uncomfortable places. I've gone back to the woman that's done the job, and complained, and she's helped remove them. I've never gotten an ingrown hair after seeing the women at the place in bellmore tho. They're pretty good. No major infections, knock on wood.
Which place in Bellmore? Jerusalem or Grand Av?

Google has two in Bellmore, one on Jerusalem and one on Grand. Which one is being reviewed here....thanks
Which place in Bellmore? Jerusalem or Grand Av?
I'm not trying to not be a dick here (or maybe I am), but this thread is a whopping 4 pages long, and not only do I mention which street it's on, but I give the exact address, on literally the first page of posts. A little research goes a long way! I texted recently, hoping they're sneaking clients in, b/c I look like a woolly mammoth with a very teeny tiny trunk, and she texted back they're closed till further notice. I'd never texted before, but took a shot. I've heard nothing since.

I'm not trying to not be a dick here (or maybe I am), but this thread is a whopping 4 pages long, and not only do I mention which street it's on, but I give the exact address, on literally the first page of posts. A little research goes a long way! I texted recently, hoping they're sneaking clients in, b/c I look like a woolly mammoth with a very teeny tiny trunk, and she texted back they're closed till further notice. I'd never texted before, but took a shot. I've heard nothing since.
Thank you for your response Dick! I asked because I saw both locations in this thread and was wondering on preference's.

Called here today, hoping they're open. No answer. But 10 seconds later, i got this text...

"Dear customer: We are not allow to open yet. When the nail salon allow to open, we can open. Thanks for contact us. Be safe.".

There's hope yet! Anyone know when nail salon allow open?
Thought i read that phase 3 including nail salons is tentatively scheduled for end of June.

Authentic Body Care. 55 Broadway, Hicksville
516-749-4663.Office building setup. 2nd floor. I've been going here for a little over a year now. They will ask if you prefer shaving or a wax. I usually change it up every other session. I love the feeling of a complete bro-zillian wax job. Afterwards a little massage and a nice ending. A prostate massage can usually be had. Nicole seems to be in charge. A curvy women with a nice touch, maybe in her 40's. I have also seen another girl there. Late 30's ? Short, Not a great looker but nonetheless a nice wax/shave. $60 session. I'm a good tipper, after a pm, I give another $60. Nothing else to be had. I did get Nicole to get the girls out a few times. Treat them with respect and a good time will be had. You can also get just a massage if the mood strikes. They once both shaved me at the same time. Enjoy.

516-749-4663.Office building setup. 2nd floor. I've been going here for a little over a year now. They will ask if you prefer shaving or a wax. I usually change it up every other session. I love the feeling of a complete bro-zillian wax job. Afterwards a little massage and a nice ending. A prostate massage can usually be had. Nicole seems to be in charge. A curvy women with a nice touch, maybe in her 40's. I have also seen another girl there. Late 30's ? Short, Not a great looker but nonetheless a nice wax/shave. $60 session. I'm a good tipper, after a pm, I give another $60. Nothing else to be had. I did get Nicole to get the girls out a few times. Treat them with respect and a good time will be had. You can also get just a massage if the mood strikes. They once both shaved me at the same time. Enjoy.
Latinas?

TY for the 411
So I have never done any type of professional manscape before- please explain the was process- are they putting hot wax on groin, scrotum and leg area and just ripping out the hairs? Stubble left? Painful?... I am kind of hairy and I would think it would look unusual to have a bald groin and hair all over the rest of me :)
Tks for feedback

I am kind of hairy and I would think it would look unusual to have a bald groin and hair all over the rest of me :)
Holy shit @trader1, what are you going to tell us next, that you have big, sweaty balls? Tmi dude, tmi...
Haha, just kidding! I myself am quite furry, so i use a buzzer to blend. It's never perfect, but the truth of the matter is, waxed junk is so sensitive, and enhances the experience so much, that i don't give a shit what i look like.
To answer your questions,
Yes
No
Yes

Only 1 way to find out! I've been doing it for years, and plan on doing it till I'm not sexually active anymore. If it were that bad, i would have stopped long ago.

billyS

Reign of Terror
TY for the 411
So I have never done any type of professional manscape before- please explain the was process- are they putting hot wax on groin, scrotum and leg area and just ripping out the hairs? Stubble left? Painful?... I am kind of hairy and I would think it would look unusual to have a bald groin and hair all over the rest of me :)
Tks for feedback
I shave my stomach and groin area but only trim the chest hair.
For me it just looks cleaner.