Long Island Manscaping?

So I need some guidance.. A little trim downstairs led to slicing up the sac and lots of blood all over the floor, sink .. Yea, it was ugly.
Suggestions on cutting or trimming tools.. Has anyone tried Nair for men? Do we go baby soft down to the raw skin, leave a 5 o’clock shadow .. can’t have a repeat of my misadventures again

I’ve never done it myself. The one time I had it done, it was years ago (2004) around this time of year at a spot in midtown Manhattan on the east side. Russian establishment. Since it was my first time they opted to shave. Very professional and laid back, used latex gloves and a regular Bic’s razor. No happy ending, but very easy going about the whole thing, even to the point of discussing how much more appealing fellatio would be for my partners (I was very single and sexually active at the time, both with providers and civilian gals), and I was quite aroused for the whole experience - which made taking care of the hairs on the very lower end of the shaft that much easier. And yes, my various partners were very appreciative of her work as they did theirs.

My suggestion is that investing in a female professional in your area may be both easier and far more pleasant and pleasurable than doing it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I need some guidance.. A little trim downstairs led to slicing up the sac and lots of blood all over the floor, sink .. Yea, it was ugly.
Suggestions on cutting or trimming tools.. Has anyone tried Nair for men? Do we go baby soft down to the raw skin, leave a 5 o’clock shadow .. can’t have a repeat of my misadventures again
So trader1, we meet again?! Just how brave are you? I go to a place in bellmore that does waxing. I get everything waxed except my pelvis, that i have someone buzz for me b/c of ingrown hair issues. But i let her wax the shaft, balls, taint, and crack, and I've gotten nothing but compliments for it. Avoids the whole, "i knicked my balls and I'm bleeding all over the house" situation quite nicely!

Last edited by a moderator:
So trader1, we meet again?! Just how brave are you? I go to a place in bellmore that does waxing. I get everything waxed except my pelvis, that i have someone buzz for me b/c of ingrown hair issues. But i let her wax the shaft, balls, taint, and crack, and I've gotten nothing but compliments for it. Avoids the whole, "i knicked my balls and I'm bleeding all over the house" situation quite nicely!
Well Thankyou 247!!, I can’t wait for the next rendezvous!!
Like you, I have those ingrown hair issues.. I may stay away from the wax.( can’t be a brave as you ). looks like I’ll spend the day online doing some research,

Well Thankyou 247!!, I can’t wait for the next rendezvous!!
Like you, I have those ingrown hair issues.. I may stay away from the wax.( can’t be a brave as you ). looks like I’ll spend the day online doing some research,
When you don't hate me for my taste in providers, I'm quite the wealth of information around here! Try to enjoy your Thanksgiving. I know it'll be tough under the circumstances, but know here, in our little dysfunctional online family, we all support you.

For one thing I've been going to the same barber for as long as I can remember. He used to use the electric trimmer to zip off ear hair and even nose hair. Took him literally a second and I never gave any of it much thought how to resolve it myself given I didn't really even give any much thought that any of it was even there so to me it wasn't even a problem. But then I switch barbers and one day I was in the bathroom in a restaurant that had really good lighting and I look at myself in horror. Not that there was much but what was there was enough that I went and bought a thing called a MicroTouch Max some as seen on TV thing for like $9. The microtouch has a little comb-like cutter along the top side and it zipped the ear hair and nose tentacles in seconds. Problem was it only cut those hairs so I went and also bought a tweezer and to my surprise I could pull out most of the hairs just as easily and grabbed off a few rogue from the eyebrows too. I also found myself using the microtouch to make some gorrillaish areas of my upper back neck better just going over it lightly instead of taking it all off. Definitely not what it was intended to do but worked out anyway for me.

Fast forwarding a little a few woman teased that they shaved for me why not try it myself. So I did. I had some half sized craft scissors around and went to town. It looked ridiculous and any closer I would be catching my balls in the scissors and actually did. So then I used the microtouch and it worked like a charm cut down without hurting me and nothing erratic in the results. So now once a month I just follow that same ritual. Start with the scissors move to the microtouch from the belly button down.

It is not 100% removal leaving a little more than 5 oclock shadow above and as best as it can do around and on. I try to do it at least a day before any activities. Takes about 5 minutes no more than 10. It's drawn a nice and mmm here and there.

When you don't hate me for my taste in providers, I'm quite the wealth of information around here! Try to enjoy your Thanksgiving. I know it'll be tough under the circumstances, but know here, in our little dysfunctional online family, we all support you.
Thank you!!
I do appreciate that ...
and thank you to all members of our ‘dysfunctional community’ for your kind thoughts.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I thought I read they are no longer open. You still go there?
And I gotta ask, how much does it hurt to get your balls waxed?
I mean is it like the scene in The 40 Year Old Virgin?

I thought I read they are no longer open. You still go there?
And I gotta ask, how much does it hurt to get your balls waxed?
I mean is it like the scene in The 40 Year Old Virgin?
They're still open, i just can't get ANY extras off the young lady. She wears latex gloves most of the time, pisses me off. You'd be surprised, the pain isn't that bad, she pulls the skin taught, applies some warm wax, presses down on a cloth looking thing and...YANK! It's done. It's more scary than painful really, it's the fear of it hurting rather than it really hurting. But I've been doing this for years, so I'm pretty used to it. But I'm not into pain, so I'm not turned on during it, till it's over, and she's applying the baby oil. Then the gloves come off and she uses tweezers to find any strays she missed. She gets real close, bare handed, manipulating me to look... that's when i chub up. She never flinches or offers anything, and I've made the suggestion way in the beginning and i got the "you do". I've never broached the subject again. But the pain isn't really that bad.

billyS

Reign of Terror
They're still open, i just can't get ANY extras off the young lady. She wears latex gloves most of the time, pisses me off. You'd be surprised, the pain isn't that bad, she pulls the skin taught, applies some warm wax, presses down on a cloth looking thing and...YANK! It's done. It's more scary than painful really, it's the fear of it hurting rather than it really hurting. But I've been doing this for years, so I'm pretty used to it. But I'm not into pain, so I'm not turned on during it, till it's over, and she's applying the baby oil. Then the gloves come off and she uses tweezers to find any strays she missed. She gets real close, bare handed, manipulating me to look... that's when i chub up. She never flinches or offers anything, and I've made the suggestion way in the beginning and i got the "you do". I've never broached the subject again. But the pain isn't really that bad.
Damage?

Is this place reviewed on here? I've been looking for a place that can do the manscaping duties for me
I was just there a day or 2 ago, and finally! Only 10 or 12 visits and i got some action! It was the old lady, but that's never stopped me. The young hot one was with another monger. The younger one is better at waxing, but no extras. If the wax is too hot, it takes a layer of skin with it when it's pulled off, that happened here and there with this recent visit, never happens with the younger one. No big deal! What's a little skin ripped off your ball sack, right? Lol. Anyway, she was bare handed, and was grabbing my junk, moving it and jiggling it with the pull of the paper strips, so i got chubbed up. At the end i gave the look, she put her finger to her mouth in the classic "shhhh" pose, to which i agreed with a nod and that was it, off to the races. Usual clean up, got dressed, and out the door. 60 wax +20 tip. I usually only tip 10 for the wax, but this was a special occasion, so big spender over here dropped 20, lol. Anyway...
Have fun!

wax and spa in bellmore has been my go to place for a few years now. (im not new here, just lost my old account password!)

I do love my junk waxed. There is no other feeling greater than a smooth sack! I have had both the younger cute girl wax me as well as the grandma. They both do decent jobs. Normally does not take more than 30 minutes. I think once i walk in the grandma knows to service me since ill tip for her extra.

Younger girl uses gloves and waxes away. Been getting waxed for years so the pain doesnt even affect me.

Older lady goes in with no gloves and waxes away. I am normally hard the entire time from the touching and hot wax, no biggie. Ive gone to many legit wax spots and rock hard during it all. Whatever. Normally after the wax she gives HE and i dont last very long since im worked up the entire time. normally drop a ben for the service. I normally go every 3 months.

billyS

Reign of Terror
wax and spa in bellmore has been my go to place for a few years now. (im not new here, just lost my old account password!)

I do love my junk waxed. There is no other feeling greater than a smooth sack! I have had both the younger cute girl wax me as well as the grandma. They both do decent jobs. Normally does not take more than 30 minutes. I think once i walk in the grandma knows to service me since ill tip for her extra.

Younger girl uses gloves and waxes away. Been getting waxed for years so the pain doesnt even affect me.

Older lady goes in with no gloves and waxes away. I am normally hard the entire time from the touching and hot wax, no biggie. Ive gone to many legit wax spots and rock hard during it all. Whatever. Normally after the wax she gives HE and i dont last very long since im worked up the entire time. normally drop a ben for the service. I normally go every 3 months.
Old account please.

I concur. Although the younger one does a much better job with the wax. And she's very thorough after the wax in tweezing any stray hairs that were missed, the older one didn't really even look.