Long Island Manscaping?

I have been going to the place on Jerusalem in Hicksville, same shopping center as pappa johns. Latin ladies. I don't do was, but they do wax or shave. I go with razor. Sometimes a hj sometimes they say "you do" and whisper dirty things while I spin one off.
Yeah. I've been there too. In the basement. Got a good grooming, older lady, Latina, sexy, made me jack off too but rubbed my balls while I was doing it. Whatever... lol

Wasn't my ideal set up, but you know me darlin... when I gotta get off, I gotta get off!
One of the benefits of getting older (there aren't many but the few there are - they are important and some can be profound) is that as the periods between when "I gotta get off" get longer you don't waste them with a not ideal set up.

One of the benefits of getting older (there aren't many but the few there are - they are important and some can be profound) is that as the periods between when "I gotta get off" get longer you don't waste them with a not ideal set up.
I am older! Lol, but my testosterone is still as high as it was when I was 15. So... she worked me up and said, you finish... so I finished!

Nina is very nice. Her place is spotless, male grooming skills are exceptional. Had massages and back trimming never fetish play. Not sure what fetishes she does but for a massage and Bobby grooming excellent skills. If anyone had fetish play would like to know what she does.

Nina is great, place is clean, does waxing too, great massage skills.

Nina is fine, been seeing her for years, she is very cautious

I have been going to Nina for years, she is cautious but cool in her own way. Never more than a jackhammer though.

MOD NOTE: If you are going to continually shill for someone - this makes four posts you made for Nina - then we are going to counter that by merging your posts into one. And your post count goes down accordingly, which means you stay in moderation longer.
P.S. These posts were in three different threads, too. (Looks like Nina is discussed in at least four threads that I've seen. Guess I have some maintenance to do.)
She did some manscaping for me once, i was suppose to get a HJ also but we ran out of time, I found her to be very pushy, I told her where and what i wanted to be groomed and she took it upon her self to do more.. I didn't need to be explaining to my SO (at that time) how areas i couldn't reach came out so perfectly.

I was laying face down waiting for her to start, i wondering what she was doing so I lifted my head and turned to see what she was doing behind me at my feet, she had her phone in her hands and it looked like she was taking a picture of me. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was texting another client. I would have believed it had she not been holding her phone the way people hold it when they are taking pics of their food.

I should have got up and left, but in case she did take a picture i didn't want to leave on a bad note and have it come back and haunt me. Got groomed and left, she continued to text me for months after that and thank god I used google voice.

This seems like a place to air this kind of secret.

I have a thing where i prefer my rear end manscaped. Nothing erotic about it just personal preference. I do my own manscaping in the front area but i don't want to go blind with a razor near my butthole.

I have had providers do this service for me before. First was with Wendy (the 6 foot tall Wendy... this goes way back). I did an hour with her at her motel room when she used to work out of Lindy, then when we were done i was like "this isnt a fetish thing but i have one wierd request.." she and i always had a rapport and she did it nice (with her own shaving stuff... i thought of it on a whim and when i went to BR i saw she had a razor and shaving gel) for, IIRC, 25 bucks tip.

Since she's retired i have had some luck with randoms, but i haven't asked a rotation girl of mine (amanda (almost guarantee she would, we've known each other forever), prima, brooke/sasha, ) for fear they'll think me odd(er). I would however guarantee that most working girls will be happy to give you a once over for 25. Not even an illegal act and it probably rings (true) to them as something that would make a regular out of you.

Again this is literally just for "back lawn" manscaping as i do my own front.

TZ

This seems like a place to air this kind of secret.

I have a thing where i prefer my rear end manscaped. Nothing erotic about it just personal preference. I do my own manscaping in the front area but i don't want to go blind with a razor near my butthole.

I have had providers do this service for me before. First was with Wendy (the 6 foot tall Wendy... this goes way back). I did an hour with her at her motel room when she used to work out of Lindy, then when we were done i was like "this isnt a fetish thing but i have one wierd request.." she and i always had a rapport and she did it nice (with her own shaving stuff... i thought of it on a whim and when i went to BR i saw she had a razor and shaving gel) for, IIRC, 25 bucks tip.

Since she's retired i have had some luck with randoms, but i haven't asked a rotation girl of mine (amanda (almost guarantee she would, we've known each other forever), prima, brooke/sasha, ) for fear they'll think me odd(er). I would however guarantee that most working girls will be happy to give you a once over for 25. Not even an illegal act and it probably rings (true) to them as something that would make a regular out of you.

Again this is literally just for "back lawn" manscaping as i do my own front.

TZ
Sasha will do anything you want for a price and not consider you anything more then a man with needs and money. That's pretty tame compared to some requests she has gotten.

Wax vs. Shave...i prefer wax when done correctly, less ingrown hairs, zero itch when growing back in, takes longer to grow back in, but that's when it's done correctly. The girl on grand ave in bellmore does it correctly, but there's no happy ending from her so far and I've seen her a bunch of times for waxing. It's not cheap either, 60 for a cock, balls, taint, and asshole plus tip. I'm used to at least a handjob for that much from an Asian woman. Not sure who shaves locally...

billyS

Reign of Terror
Wax vs. Shave...i prefer wax when done correctly, less ingrown hairs, zero itch when growing back in, takes longer to grow back in, but that's when it's done correctly. The girl on grand ave in bellmore does it correctly, but there's no happy ending from her so far and I've seen her a bunch of times for waxing. It's not cheap either, 60 for a cock, balls, taint, and asshole plus tip. I'm used to at least a handjob for that much from an Asian woman. Not sure who shaves locally...
How long does the waxing last?

How long does the waxing last?
A little growth will show on me in about 2 weeks, little more maybe. You're encouraged to get waxed every 4 weeks, but no way I'm ready by then. The hair needs to be at least as long as a grain of rice to be grabbed properly. I went almost 2 months ago and I'm still fine, but that's the areas mentioned above. I don't let her do the pelvic region as my clothes tend to rub against the area and irritate it, that area i buzz myself. But shaft, balls, taint, and crack to the balloon knot, she does, and she's pretty good. I've been burned with wax that's too hot before (not with her) and it takes skin right off your sack... she's very good and efficient. Too bad I can't get her to finish the deed properly...

Gentlemen:
You could try the Concierge Spa in Kings Park. The lady, Vanessa, is gorgeous and is an excellent masseuse. The only problem is that she is legit.

I've gone with laser hair removal. Not permanent in the long run (only electrolysis is), but cheaper over time (if you buy the sessions on groupon) than waxing and for some of us shaving certain areas is risk v reward - yeah it feels great for a day and then it's a week or more of misery and looking like you have an STD.

The biggest downside of laser hair removal is finding a good time to do it - for me, winter is basically the only season my skin is light enough for it to be effective.

That and obviously the places are legit :)

I have been going to the place on Jerusalem in Hicksville, same shopping center as pappa johns. Latin ladies. I don't do was, but they do wax or shave. I go with razor. Sometimes a hj sometimes they say "you do" and whisper dirty things while I spin one off.
This place looks like it has closed, unknown where they have gone.

Regarding a related aspect of grooming I normal just use plain soap and shower almost always just before heading out for activities. Recently picked up some assorted Dove men's soaps on sale and well and although nobody's complained I find they kinda smell weird. It got me thinking as I prefer natural clean on a woman as I'm nibbling about but it's good when a woman has maybe a cherry or a coconut too.

So I'm wondering what soap (or something else?) do you guys use especially when seeking oral?

Shea Butter always got me compliments, whether they tonguing my balls or kissing my neck. Can't go wrong. I will add that all these new body sprays and mens targeted body washes all smell like shit in my opinion. Way to powerful and just not appealing to my nose. A mild scented body wash and a nice subtle cologne always gets it done for me.

Yeah it wasn't so much the Dove stuff smelled bad but it was too musky or something and I didn't want it to be mistaken for B.O. Never would have thought of shea but I'll give it a try.

Regarding a related aspect of grooming I normal just use plain soap and shower almost always just before heading out for activities. Recently picked up some assorted Dove men's soaps on sale and well and although nobody's complained I find they kinda smell weird. It got me thinking as I prefer natural clean on a woman as I'm nibbling about but it's good when a woman has maybe a cherry or a coconut too.

So I'm wondering what soap (or something else?) do you guys use especially when seeking oral?
I use unscented bar soap when I shower/washup. After I shave I slap on some witch hazel (astringent - tightens up pores/skin, very mild clean odor - undetectable after a couple of minutes). Don't know why guys want to overwhelm their naturally occurring pheromones with the smell of the cheap fragrances put into soaps.