Kelli in Holtsville 631-672-4479

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen her twice in the past month. First time it was hard to get a hold of, took me a few days to see her. Saw her on a monday night for a car date. She gave me a bbj in the car, which was ok. At the same time she took her pants down so I could finger her. There was no smell so I asked what else was on the table. She said I can fuck her for another 20, I asked if she had a condom, and she replied " Im on birth control". It was too good an opportunity to pass up, so she got on top and I came inside her. First guy to review her was right shes unshaven and pretty skinny. She got off and just pulled her pants up without cleaning herself (I though Wow lol). The deal was too good to pass up, so I saw her a few dya ago, but this time I brought my own condom as she apparently doesnt belive in them. Same process. My advice would be, just do car dates and bring your own condom. Really cute I just dont trust her.

Ive seen her twice in the past month. First time it was hard to get a hold of, took me a few days to see her. Saw her on a monday night for a car date. She gave me a bbj in the car, which was ok. At the same time she took her pants down so I could finger her. There was no smell so I asked what else was on the table. She said I can fuck her for another 20, I asked if she had a condom, and she replied " Im on birth control". It was too good an opportunity to pass up, so she got on top and I came inside her. First guy to review her was right shes unshaven and pretty skinny. She got off and just pulled her pants up without cleaning herself (I though Wow lol). The deal was too good to pass up, so I saw her a few dya ago, but this time I brought my own condom as she apparently doesnt belive in them. Same process. My advice would be, just do car dates and bring your own condom. Really cute I just dont trust her.
You don't trust her, but you went in bare? You shouldn't trust yourself! Lol

You don't trust her, but you went in bare? You shouldn't trust yourself! Lol
The first time she caught me with that line lol, but after I saw how she just got up and didnt clean up, I took precaution the next time, and will continue to do so. I would just strongly recommend using a condom since she doesnt ever have any and does what she does. Its also YMMV. She seems to prefer younger guys from the little conversations weve had. And that supposedly she uses this to supplement her income.

By searching in face book her cell #
As much as I've professed about some of my sleuthing on here, having linked several providers' pro careers with their civie life, I still can't get the hang of finding people by their phone numbers on FB. Kelli is just such an example. No results come up when I enter her number in the "find friends" box. I don't a handful of guys have tried to help me on here, but I am a Luddite when it comes to this aspect.

Usually I'm not fantastic at finding them.

I found her bc when I asked her for pics once, she sent me a screenshot of a pic uploaded to her IG account which had her profile name on it and is public. So, boom.

Banacek do you have a FB account? Don't use the "find friends search " if you have a fb page you should have a "search" box. I pasted the phone# in the search bar exactly as it was on UG and her FB page came up immediately

In her pictures on social media she looks hot in many and drugged out in just as many...
Would definitely bang the hotter version but would have to pass on the drugged out one ao I am sure we are getting the drugged out need a fix version

Status
Not open for further replies.