Kelli in Holtsville 631-672-4479

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Always thanks for the info. It may sound pithy but I was very genuinely concerned about her as she has a lot of stuff going on. She is a lovely personable young lady whom I grew quite fond of quickly. Now that I at least know she is ok I can move on.

In her pictures on social media she looks hot in many and drugged out in just as many...
Would definitely bang the hotter version but would have to pass on the drugged out one ao I am sure we are getting the drugged out need a fix version
I'm with him ^^^
Some of her IG pics look good, in some she looks so incredibly cute...but thankfully my brain wins the chess match... ;)

Attachments

Banacek do you have a FB account? Don't use the "find friends search " if you have a fb page you should have a "search" box. I pasted the phone# in the search bar exactly as it was on UG and her FB page came up immediately
I logged into my fake monger FB account - I don't have a real one, as I hate the friggin' thing - and entered the phone number in the search bar, trying both with and without dashes, and get nothing. Maybe it's a glitch with the browser I am using, so I will try alternates and will report back.
Thanks for trying to help me. FB searches are my Achilles heel. Well, I should broaden that. I wasn't successful with an IG search either.

haven't seen her in several months... like 6-8 months I've tried contacting her but no response. Anyone think she's out of the game ?

she changed her profile pic on FB so i know she's still alive.

Instagram. The social media website. Members have found her real name and FB (that's Facebook) page through a search on her phone number contained in the thread title. Then, apparently, they are using her name to find her IG account.

Status
Not open for further replies.