Kelli in Holtsville 631-672-4479

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant Kelli this is/was after all her thread before it got hijacked
I knew you meant Kelli. I'm trying to figure out if @ahoyhoy meant Kelli or Kallie. I have a feeling he meant Kallie, because she has been posting on here. If Kelli had been posting on here, it would have been in this thread. Unless he meant advertising. As I said, it's confusing in here. Especially this thread with the two similar names.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I knew you meant Kelli. I'm trying to figure out if @ahoyhoy meant Kelli or Kallie. I have a feeling he meant Kallie, because she has been posting on here. If Kelli had been posting on here, it would have been in this thread. Unless he meant advertising. As I said, it's confusing in here. Especially this thread with the two similar names.
Seems there have been several ladies that have been mentioned in one thread or another on here that have passed in the past year or so.
I’m not good with names and of course many of them have the same name there are various kelli’s Kelly’s Minnie’s and I think there was a Kallie that was around deer park

Sheesh - I missed a lot here ! I didn’t know ms kellie passed away ... I feel so bad for posting on her thread ... Have a great night tho guys xo

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelli has updated her own FB page 1st week of September.

If she is "gone" it is since then
It would appear that the info that Wiggs was given was inaccurate then, because he said she has been dead for over a year. This is an example of why Slinky always comes down hard when members pass on hearsay. Not so much in this case, but certainly in others about busts, STD's, etc.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Kelli has updated her own FB page 1st week of September.

If she is "gone" it is since then
I was told what I reported by another provider. Difficult to understand why she would say that about someone but lesson learned.
Be a Sith and deal only in absolutes.
Apologies to the members and mods

I was told lastnight by someone who personally knew her that she has passed ... It was weird because I didn’t bring her name up , it was just volunteered info... I don’t know ......

Status
Not open for further replies.