Kelli in Holtsville 631-672-4479

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any info on this one? Petite and thin, blond/blue, 22, 5-2, 110 lbs. Going to take the plunge but wanted some intel first. Anything?

She posted on CL this morning but it's gone now.

Offered me bbj fo 80 (no cim) and bbj/cfs for 120 in the car.

I guess trigeek thought it was the same gal since both give blowjobs in cars.
Hey, there's an idea for a cable show:
"Mongers Getting Blowjobs in Cars"

I still haven't seen her. She wants more than I usually pay so we haven't come to an agreement. In order for me to pay more than usual, I was hoping for some intel first. 8-(

PSA: Considering how quickly CL ads are taken down, I think it would be beneficial to the membership if we were to post the ad itself, including any pics, along with the link whenever we post a review or an inquiry on a CL girl. Same should go for BP ads, too.

Sorry Fred my fuckin coffeemaker broke this morning ggggrrrr
Anyway I think based on your extended communication it's time for you to TOFFT
I have posted many reviews and helped a lot of guys out on here so I was hoping to get some help back on this one. As usual though, nobody wants to step up. I am sure some of you have met with her. But you are right, I will see her next week and post a review.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Sorry Fred not bashing at all I agree you've been a steller contributor here and that a lot of guys take our hard work and use it to their own benefit. Witness my issue with a member over Sally a ways back. Asked here about her in MIA but no answers so somebody's holding out.
Make you a deal I'll go to holtsville if you can get to river head?

Sorry Fred not bashing at all I agree you've been a steller contributor here and that a lot of guys take our hard work and use it to their own benefit. Witness my issue with a member over Sally a ways back. Asked here about her in MIA but no answers so somebody's holding out.
Make you a deal I'll go to holtsville if you can get to river head?
Unfortunately I cannot make it all the way to Riverhead

Status
Not open for further replies.