Kelli in Holtsville 631-672-4479

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread (ad) should really be pulled, I doubt anyone has done anything with her, this is a shill IMO, certainly nobody BBFS with this one, I bet she's reading this now.
Only two guys reviewed her here, so who do you think is shilling for her? Fredflint was the first reviewer and he's been a very reputable guy. Stevie27 was the second and he related how she flaked on their second date. So, which one of these is shilling?

My account of what happened with her is 100% accurate. I must have got her VERY new so I got lucky. Sorry if other guys got screwed because of my review. But why would anyone let e girl leave them with money? All of these girls have problems and ytou can;t trust any of them,. This girl is CRAZY CUTE so if anyone is lucky enough to get with her. stick with the car or don't let her out of your sight with the $. duh! lol

The only problem with your advice about car dates, fred, is what others have pointed out in the ASHLEY thread. If the girl is carrying drugs or paraphernalia and is in your car, you can get jammed up for a possession charge along with her if she drops them.

Bozak, your experience with Kelli mirrors the one that Stevie27 experienced his second time, except that she changed the reason you guys had to wait. With Stevie, it was to set up her apartment. With you, it was to cage the dog. The big difference, if I am reading both posts correctly, is that you made the mistake of advancing her the money.

Bozak, your experience with Kelli mirrors the one that Stevie27 experienced his second time, except that she changed the reason you guys had to wait. With Stevie, it was to set up her apartment. With you, it was to cage the dog. The big difference, if I am reading both posts correctly, is that you made the mistake of advancing her the money.
I had an identical experience with some girl in centereach which I review here in summer 2014? Same dog story but I told her I don't give money up front.after a 3 minute back and forth stand off with her poor negotiating skills she finally got the fuck out of my car.minutes later as I left the neighborhood I saw her emerge from backyard of house and meet up with 3 douchebags in a car.

She's a scam. I just got done writing a long post about my recent experience but when I went to post it just now my phone froze up.

I'll re-write the damn thing later but I felt that I should quickly write something so to help warn others and also back up Bozaks scam claim.

( in case I don't get a chance to re-write the post in the next day or so. )

I believe Fredflints post is accurate but somewhere along the lines she switched from doing car dates to just trying to scam us.

Too bad the lurkers didn't get ripped offf by her. Unless they did and didn't have the balls to let the board know. These types are what LE should be pinching.

Been a lurker for quite a while, after having been quite the poster back some time ago, but came out of the shadows to share my experience.

There is no shilling going on here, she has done bbbj in the car, but seems to have moved to a new scam. I know, I've experienced both!

Easy fix to protect yourself if you want to see her. First, only book her for an incall. That avoids the potential of her running out of your car or getting busted holding in your car. Even if she makes you wait while she gets her place ready, as she did to Stevie the second time, you will only be out your time, not your money.
And if you still want a car date, just don't advance her the money. Pay her after you're settled in a spot, right before she starts servicing you.

She is a scammer / drug addict plain and simple. She won't do what she is agreeing to do. There is no protecting yourself with these people. To even attempt to do so will end in misery. Not worth it. She had wasted my time and scammed several others. Stay away !

I know many are thinking they'll call her anyway, just do a car date and not give her anything until after, maybe it works out OK, but here's why I think you should stay away-

For one thing she's not operating alone, she has a "brother" that I saw, she says he helps her with bills and such... total BS. I bet this guy is nearby at all times, she probably hopped in his car the moment she walked away from me. And I bet there are others, this is a scam crew IMO, not just her.

And the other thing is, if she really was looking to get P4P why all the BS? I'm a clean white guy, nice car, plenty of money to play obviously, she could have sucked me dry with those looks, I'd be calling every other day, but no, she shooed that deal away with one little scam for a few bucks, why do that? because she's not looking to get into this with anyone, she and her crew found a quick way to make a few bucks.

So calling this one is very risky, even if you convince her to blow you in your car who knows what kind of shit you'll get into, not worth it.

I know many are thinking they'll call her anyway, just do a car date and not give her anything until after, maybe it works out OK, but here's why I think you should stay away-

For one thing she's not operating alone, she has a "brother" that I saw, she says he helps her with bills and such... total BS. I bet this guy is nearby at all times, she probably hopped in his car the moment she walked away from me. And I bet there are others, this is a scam crew IMO, not just her.

And the other thing is, if she really was looking to get P4P why all the BS? I'm a clean white guy, nice car, plenty of money to play obviously, she could have sucked me dry with those looks, I'd be calling every other day, but no, she shooed that deal away with one little scam for a few bucks, why do that? because she's not looking to get into this with anyone, she and her crew found a quick way to make a few bucks.

So calling this one is very risky, even if you convince her to blow you in your car who knows what kind of shit you'll get into, not worth it.

What kinda car =] I'm a car guy lol

I agree to staying away but don't think she's running a scam. I think she's just like a few of the other newbies out there and just runs if she has the chance. I've had that happen a few times and it was always my fault. Don't give them the chance, make them work for it...

I agree to staying away but don't think she's running a scam. I think she's just like a few of the other newbies out there and just runs if she has the chance. I've had that happen a few times and it was always my fault. Don't give them the chance, make them work for it...
No I think she knows exactly what she's doing thereby by definition a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.