Kelli in Holtsville 631-672-4479

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I agreed with staying away but had to call, she was just too cute in the pic Fred posted.
A couple texts back and forth and we agreed on bbbj in car for 80. I hate car dats but I wanted to meet this one and was willing to take the loss if things went bad
Picked her up and wow, what a sexy little thing she is. Drove to her spot and got ok bbbj but forgot about the no cim but other then that I had a good time. She was sweet and friendly and very clean and freshly showered.
Next time will be a motel as I don't like in calls, I'll make sure to report
back.
I just want to say I know I'm a new poster here but have been in the game on Long Island since the 80's and hope to contribute often to the board. And Fred, you're my hero and this is not the first I met with one of your recommendations. All have been good.
Thanks all,
Rik

I know I agreed with staying away but had to call, she was just too cute in the pic Fred posted.
A couple texts back and forth and we agreed on bbbj in car for 80. I hate car dats but I wanted to meet this one and was willing to take the loss if things went bad
Picked her up and wow, what a sexy little thing she is. Drove to her spot and got ok bbbj but forgot about the no cim but other then that I had a good time. She was sweet and friendly and very clean and freshly showered.
back.
I just want to say I know I'm a new poster here but have been in the game on Long Island since the 80's and hope to contribute often to the board. And Fred, you're my hero and this is not the first I met with one of your recommendations. All have been good.
Thanks all,
Rik
Thanks, Rik, and welcome to the board. But if you met others, why don;t you take a few minutes and post?

Hey guys, idk if anyone cares about this but I happened to text Kelli and see if she's still around.
After a short while she replied and said yea, then half hour later said am I free to meet in 2-3hrs. I asked for a pic and she sent the one posted in this thread and another that was a screenshot of her Instagram account. She has shorter hair now, but still blonde and still really skinny.

I wish she would allow full bbjcim. I'd risk the money, for some reason I'm a sucker for a car date.

Hey guys, idk if anyone cares about this but I happened to text Kelli and see if she's still around.
After a short while she replied and said yea, then half hour later said am I free to meet in 2-3hrs. I asked for a pic and she sent the one posted in this thread and another that was a screenshot of her Instagram account. She has shorter hair now, but still blonde and still really skinny.

I wish she would allow full bbjcim. I'd risk the money, for some reason I'm a sucker for a car date.
Wow this sounds like you Kelli. Great first post.

back.
Thanks all,
Rik
Guess business of ripping off mongers has dropped off.

AnotherKelli 2 post shill.

I can back up imallin25. She has sometimes been responding to my texts as well, even when I used a new number. But that does not mean that she is actually providing the agreed-on services though. I am done with her.

Thanks Fred.
Sorry for whatever controversy my post started. Maybe we can settle it on Maury.

Idk if posting her IG name here is allowed, or just plain messed up, so I chose not to. But it's not private so her pics are open to the world.

she messaged me the other day i offered her double what she usually ask for to do a in call with me just to see what she would say and id get a room she declined and said she only does car dates by here so think she is still trying to scam and take off on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.