Kelli in Holtsville 631-672-4479

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she may be back in business when she gets out of jail or if someone wants to post her $1500 cash bail.

Looks like a domestic violence assault and order of protection issued

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Was actually joking I'd never wish anyone ill except for one member here. Just makes me chuckle that her, the bombshell, Victoria keep coming up even though reputable members insist they are out of the game.

Seems for a while she's been out of the game and it's insane how easily traceable the phone number is to her whole life.

I have 12 mutual friends with her so I wouldn't touch her period but currently it seems she is dating a spanish drug dealer and can barely keep
her life together as a mother. As someone noted she was just arrested last month and if you look at her Facebook the day before was at her sons
Kindergarten Graduation.

I am sure at some point she will be active... they all come back around.

Seems for a while she's been out of the game and it's insane how easily traceable the phone number is to her whole life.

I have 12 mutual friends with her so I wouldn't touch her period but currently it seems she is dating a spanish drug dealer and can barely keep
her life together as a mother. As someone noted she was just arrested last month and if you look at her Facebook the day before was at her sons
Kindergarten Graduation.

I am sure at some point she will be active... they all come back around.
Lmfaoo . I don’t even use my real # , never was arrested around this time last year and my boy wasn’t in kindergarten last year .... You people are funnnayyy

You’re so smart Wiggs !
I’m contemplating doing it ...
I just am unsure how beneficial it’d really be !
I think the return on investment would pay for itself in one day Kallie. I’d respond promptly for sure. :)[/quote]

You’re absolutely right Spanks ! I think I’ll get on that sometime this week :) Appreciate the feedback xo

Status
Not open for further replies.