Julia (Flushing) - 411

LMAO

Phish, Padrone,

You guy's are pretty hard on her. Give her a break!! Everyone goes thru a tuff time in life. This might be why she's so bitchy. Give her room and what ever the problem might be she need the room and time to solve it. I don't know her and never got in but we are all human.

One break commin' up

BG
Originally posted by PI0072003
So you are in love with her??? Are you making the moves so she will dump her boy friend???
Pardon my hysterics This old hat whorehouse talk sounds like a soap opera. I find it funny that many of you dudes have deep concerns for a whore. True she is human, but she would bang another dude as soon a jackson reered his old ugly head. I don't see all the loyalty. Guess you can say I'm jaded, been there done that....

p i

Padrone,

So you are saying You banged her and now moving on. Are you also saying you bang her when she's got a boy friend and suppose to be retirer from the biz????

Firstly, I don't fuck & tell.

Second, If I or someone else banged her how would we know. Does she show it on the marquee in times square? If she is hanging up her thong "God Bless" I know too many of these comfort women who have mutiple lives, so dating one is a sure way of fucking your head up, unless you aren't bothered by other dudes shagging your gf when she says she's somewhere else. Face it this the only way these women can make "easy $$" That is the only thing that drives all the whores, and the rest of this capitolist society. "It's all about the Benjamins"

Re: p i

Originally posted by Padrone
Firstly, I don't fuck & tell.

Second, If I or someone else banged her how would we know. Does she show it on the marquee in times square? If she is hanging up her thong "God Bless" I know too many of these comfort women who have mutiple lives, so dating one is a sure way of fucking your head up, unless you aren't bothered by other dudes shagging your gf when she says she's somewhere else. Face it this the only way these women can make "easy $$" That is the only thing that drives all the whores, and the rest of this capitolist society. "It's all about the Benjamins"

Padrone,

If you don't fuck and tell

I guess you are mad that you were banned from her to return to her place. I don't think you ever got to bang her because she's to good for you. If you did then tell us what she like when she's getting bang.

Re: Re: p i

Padrone,

If you don't fuck and tell

I guess you are mad that you were banned from her to return to her place. I don't think you ever got to bang her because she's to good for you. If you did then tell us what she like when she's getting bang.
p i : Since you are a such a wealth of information, why don't you go ask her yourself? Maybe you can enter your findings in the novel you are writing about down @ HQ. Maybe you can ask her bf? or call her pal Helen? BTW investigator her # is not hard to find. There are a pleathora of amps all over the metro area, with kickass young women in them. I drive by the ones with older war weathered crabby assed bitches, who can't earn the $ they used to make because their attitudes & services have changed....

Re: Re: Re: p i

p i : Since you are a such a wealth of information, why don't you go ask her yourself? Maybe you can enter your findings in the novel you are writing about down @ HQ. Maybe you can ask her bf? or call her pal Helen? BTW investigator her # is not hard to find. There are a pleathora of amps all over the metro area, with kickass young women in them. I drive by the ones with older war weathered crabby assed bitches, who can't earn the $ they used to make because their attitudes & services have changed....

Padrone,

Ok if you can give me the numbers for her bf and helen. I be more than happy to call and find out. I will even post my findings on this board.

Geeeez looouise!!!!

What are you guys smoking??? I cannot believe this thread still lives. Let me see, if a thread is about a Julie or a Julia on this board it is bound to become a pissing match of a thread. I used to think the civilized, and emotionally balanced posters, were found on UG in the Spa threads. But this thread, we must also remember some of ol’ Michel’s battles, is saying otherwise.

Hey people, take a collective deep breath. Say to your selves, “This is just another Flushing whorehouse.” It is like some of you have Helen’s juice clogging up your brains. Hey guess what? Julia is not Helen. Move on and find the next whore who can match the Helen experience. Why? Because she is gone, and creating drama about Julia and her establishment isn’t going to change this little fact.

Please get a grip, and post on new places. Let this thread die the death it deserved so long ago. It has been so long since I’ve been here, that it isn’t on my backup list any longer. For the sake of what is possibly decent on this board leave this woman and this place alone- or go there UTR. When Helen returns, or a good facsimile, let the rest of us know.

Regards,

Pop

Listen Guy's

What ever problems she is having. It should not be discuss on this board. As someone who met her boy friend a few months ago I learn my lesson. Just let me say this that he is a nice guy but he is also a mother fucker when he's mad at you. I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of this guy. If he blows up their is no place anyone can hide. He is well connected. I said to much already.

LOL>

Originally posted by popeye
Geeeez looouise!!!!

What are you guys smoking??? I cannot believe this thread still lives. Let me see, if a thread is about a Julie or a Julia on this board it is bound to become a pissing match of a thread. I used to think the civilized, and emotionally balanced posters, were found on UG in the Spa threads. But this thread, we must also remember some of ol’ Michel’s battles, is saying otherwise.

Hey people, take a collective deep breath. Say to your selves, “This is just another Flushing whorehouse.” It is like some of you have Helen’s juice clogging up your brains. Hey guess what? Julia is not Helen. Move on and find the next whore who can match the Helen experience. Why? Because she is gone, and creating drama about Julia and her establishment isn’t going to change this little fact.

Please get a grip, and post on new places. Let this thread die the death it deserved so long ago. It has been so long since I’ve been here, that it isn’t on my backup list any longer. For the sake of what is possibly decent on this board leave this woman and this place alone- or go there UTR. When Helen returns, or a good facsimile, let the rest of us know.

Regards,

Pop
I concur Pop, I could careless about the Old holes. I'd rather drive a low mileage new car than a 1949 Studebaker anyday tia!

Originally posted by schwenko
Think about her lot in life, and have a little compassion.
Schwenko,

No need to think about her luck in life!! I know what life she's been thru. Her BF told us and that's why he been so nice to her. When he told us man I really felt bad. No one should ever have the kind of life she's had. Granted, in ever relationship their are up's and down's and this one is no difference. I hope the best for the both of them. Sorry dude I really didn't mean to talk about u guy's

BG

PS: To the both of you be nice to each other and control your temper and stubborness.

lil dog

Originally posted by biggod
Someone I know ask me to ask you How's CT Mikey!!!! What action is their in CT
Nice try, as I said before my friend & I wish Julia well, I hope her and her beau live happily ever after... End of story...BTW PI & BG don't quit your day jobs because as investigators you are about as good as cluseau...

Last edited:
Re: lil dog

Nice try, as I said before my friend & I wish Julia well, I hope her and her beau live happily ever after... End of story...BTW PI & BG don't quit your day jobs because as investigators you are about as good as cluseau...

Padrone,

I won't quit my day job because I don't have one. Thanks to the WTC. I'm not trying to investigate anything except get info which is what this board really about. Sorry if I offended anyone but if your a provider and a customer want to give a review of info to bad on you. UG members bring on the info

Re: lil dog

Nice try, as I said before my friend & I wish Julia well, I hope her and her beau live happily ever after... End of story...BTW PI & BG don't quit your day jobs because as investigators you are about as good as cluseau... [/QU

If I was trying to investigate you I would of gotten the scoop on you already. Then I would send my friends over to have a chat with you. But your not worth the time. So get lost.