Julia (Flushing) - 411

Its been some time since I visited Julia in flushing after all the SARS Fiasco. ( The same place that Helen used to work - Near Botanical gardens).

I called the number I had and it says disconnected. Has anyone been there lately? Is she still around?

Please post latest contact number -- I got to have some Asian pussy!

They see everyone

Well Julia speaks english just fine. But the girls that she has from time to time depends. Most of them are very skeleton english.

They keep rotating - so its kind of a hit or miss.

Originally posted by biggod
With all the heat in flushing loose lips sink ships!!!!!
On that note, after my most recent visit to my local AMP, on my way out I saw an unmarked car with four of NYC’s finest passing by the building I just left. This occurred in Flushing. The HEAT is on in more ways than one these days all over Flushing. Let us show more discretion- please!!!!

Nuff said

Pop

I think the heat is on

I called Julia to fix an appointment and she sounded kind of not to enthusiastic about me coming over.

In fact she said that she outside playing some chineese game and to call back later. I didn't bother calling back.

So ended up visitng another old Haunt in the city (Mid-Town). This one is an old AMP on E49 between 1 & 2 Ave.

There were 2 girls, one was a new Korean, one was definitly washed up and lookes like she should hang up her gloves. Another was marginally better Korean called TINA.

The heat was getting to me so just had to deed and get out quick. Overall a pathetic performance, did doggs, reverse spoon, missionary etc, CBJ but pathetic - no massage. She seemed to want to rush it Wham, Bam types. Fairly tall & lean for a Korean chick. Clean, took a shower before and was smelling nice. I was in there for 50 minutes and the heat wore me out -- I don't think I wanted seconds, neither was she willing.

The damage was $$ and she was demanding tips on top of it. Also she wanted money up front --- and tips up front too, I say baby show me what you can do and I'll give you a tip.

After her performance I say, maybe next time -- Ya right, I ain't going there again.

Its listed in the old posts as Midtown incall.

biggod

The Rifleman
Originally posted by pinga
........then I guess she would not advertise anymore......she just has to watch her ass like everbody else......
Pinga,

I'm guessing you are a good customer of hers?? So since you like to talk so much why don't you tell us who you see there?

Pinga,

I'm guessing you are a good customer of hers?? So since you like to talk so much why don't you tell us who you see there?
See Slinky ??

This is the kind of shit that really hurts this board ... someone (pinga) comes in good faith to provide information requested by one respectable poster and what happens?? Some idiot jumps on his back at once !!!

Damn !!!

Quit it already...

biggod

The Rifleman
Originally posted by popeye
On that note, after my most recent visit to my local AMP, on my way out I saw an unmarked car with four of NYC’s finest passing by the building I just left. This occurred in Flushing. The HEAT is on in more ways than one these days all over Flushing. Let us show more discretion- please!!!!

Nuff said

Pop
Pop

Was the unmarked car maroon?? I saw a maroon unmarked car with 4 of NY finest drive by the building my friend live in knowing that their must be a AMP near by. I wouldn't want to be the one caught with my pants down. It's really hot out.

BG

Pop

Was the unmarked car maroon?? I saw a maroon unmarked car with 4 of NY finest drive by the building my friend live in knowing that their must be a AMP near by. I wouldn't want to be the one caught with my pants down. It's really hot out.

BG
Navy blue... looked to be a late model crown vic or something with same body styling...

Regards

Pop

biggod

The Rifleman
Originally posted by popeye
Navy blue... looked to be a late model crown vic or something with same body styling...

Regards

Pop
I guess more than one unmarked car is cruising flushing in the evening. Be safe out there.

biggod

The Rifleman
Hey dude,

I was talking to my friend and he told me Julia has retired from servicing customers. That she would call a girl to come over and take care of the customer. Any truth to this. or is she still available and I'm on my way there now.

Yes -- That is true

The last time I was there I had to wait a bit before the new girl showed up so I was chatting with Julia.

She did mention that she was planning on hanging up her gloves (or her pussy -- whatever you want to call it).

She also said that she has been actively searching for someone like Helen - you was the best ever provider who worked for her. I always uses Helen as the Yard stick when comparing new girls.

She said you know they can never be that good but different variety is worth trying.

So I think she probabily has decided that she will hire 2/3 girls and if the going is good then become Mama San.

Biggod : If anything worthwhile trying in the new stock, do let me know. Its been sometime since I have visited here. I am a bit cautious with all the LE heat around Flushing.

Last edited:
Tsk..Tsk...Tsk......

Gentlemen (A very archaic term in these parts),

This is all very interesting. Does Julia still see customer’s or doesn’t she? In my case, I use to only see Julia and Helen when visiting this establishment. Even after they started hosting “rotating girlfriends”. I insisted on seeing only the two of them, after a couple of sub-par sessions with the “rotating girlfriends.” For a while Julia was cool with this arrangement, until her relationship with her boyfriend changed- as I was told. Some time later I gathered her boyfriend reads UG. My suspicions are based on what one of the “rotating girlfriends” shared with me during a session- not for public consumption so don’t ask.

Anyway, my understanding is Julia is off limits- period. She is extremely nervous about rumors circulating about her still providing service of any kind. She is trying to maintain a trusting relationship with this guy, while running an AMP.

This is probably irrelevant to this discussion, but who cares. A few weeks ago I was having a session with the Madame of a house I sometimes visit, and we discussed the issue of relationships. She told me we could be the best of friends, but never anything more. She told me she was in the process of acquiring another AMP spot. So she would have two locations. All I could think of was being her man. Especially, due to a previous conversation where she told me that she would let her man see some of her girls- as long as she knew about it. She said she understood men, and preferred knowing and being in control than not knowing and loosing control. She is my kind of girl. Anyway, she shot me down and said there would be too much history to account for and too many questions requiring answering- like the ones Julia will probably get due to the above post about her seeing customers.

In general, if it is known a provider has stopped providing, and you find out she may still see a very select few customers; this is not the place to air such information. Please note, that I am not saying in any way shape or form that Julia is seeing anyone- period. If anything she has been very honest with me about her relationship with this man. I respect her for it, and only request that she introduce me to any “girlfriends” who she thinks I’d like. She goes out of her way to find me some real cuties and always informs the “girlfriends” on how to please me. This has led to some very intense sessions. Unfortunately, business has fallen off greatly, and it is hard for Julia to keep some of these precious diamonds.

Nuff said

Pop