Julia (Flushing) - 411

PI0072003

I recommend you get all your facts in order prior to commencing any form of an offensive attack. You do not know me, and I do not know you, but I’ll tell you what I know, it is that you are way out of line with your remark.

Okay Mister, let us see if you can think for a minute with the other head. Yes, the other one. The one not stuck between your legs and up your ass. When and if the other head is working you may wish to read what follows:

What purpose, and to whose advantage, does it serve to post information as to whether Julia is still servicing customers? Have you thought about that? Maybe some people’s egos are so small that they only feel fulfilled by having secret info on hookers. What? Do you and your friend feel privileged that you can go around saying you get something no one else does from a prostitute? Wow, you guys are real men!!!! For the record, I do not see Julia for service (if you read my previous post on this thread I thought it was made evident- I forgot reading is fundamental for you), and get no service from her nor special treatment nor payment. The only special I get is when Julia instructs the girlfriends I see at her place on how to treat me right.

Okay, so let us say Julia does provide, and has told her man otherwise. So now she is busted, by her man who reads UG. Have you thought of the possible consequences of this scenario, if true?

1. He calls the cops out of jealousy and gets her busted- a good AMP location is lost….

2. He confronts her, she lies they fight he beats the shit out of her- a good AMP location is lost because she doesn’t want to see any Americans because thy talk too much….

3. He confronts her and gets her deported- this all sucks and I am getting myself depressed.

4. Maybe they are in love and trying to build something and this stupid post by you blows it for her!!!

You know something you are correct in a sense. I discovered this little place that provides me with great service when I need it. I have developed a great respectful relationship with the woman that runs it. I do not want to see anything negative happen to her nor her establishment because it affects me. I pay for good service here, and get great service in return. Yes, my pay off is that I get great service from Julia’s girlfriends- not Julia, and I wish to have this continue. The unfortunate thing is that I shared this information with undeserving petulant emotionally retarded individuals like you, whose brains never migrated to their cranium.

Hell yea I am PISSED OFF!!!

I am not sharing a darn thing again due to mongrels such as you….

Nuff said

Pop

Last edited:
.......good work pop, indeed such remarks are uncalled for unless he could back it up,and I doubt that he could......on another note Julia's retirement is also due that she is legalizing her status here and her continued working would not sit well with her (sponsor,spouse,bf,....pick one).....same goes for Helen.....but don't ask me how I know this.....

biggod

The Rifleman
Originally posted by pinga
..on another note Julia's retirement is also due that she is legalizing her status here and her continued working would not sit well with her (sponsor,spouse,bf,....pick one).....same goes for Helen.....but don't ask me how I know this.....
Pinga,

Correct me if I'm wrong but what you are trying to say is that Julia is going to get a legal status from a sponsor? Spouse does that mean she is married??? BF does that mean boy friend and is he going to marry her??? You know what I think which ever one Julia picks is ok At least she is trying to better herself.

PI,

You are a asshole unless you have proof she is working .

Pop,

Way to go!!!!

Biggod out

Cool off- Guys

Hey, even I feel that there is absolutely no need to take potshots at each other, there is nothing really gained at making such remarks.

All we want to do is try and share information that we have so that we can all benefit by banging the best pussy that worships our dicks for a dime. So lets just stop this and try and move along.

Now Ping amongst Julia's friends who serviced you any remarkable ones worth mentioning ( I mean close to Helen ?)

Popeye and Biggod, I'm with you guys on this. PI is definitely wrong by constantly pushing this subject. The info that he is providing is not given to help any of us. He's passing along the info as gossip. Perhaps he was turned down by Julia. Perhaps she laughed when he whipped it out. I don't know what his reason is, but it's obvious he's trying to get back at her for something. I don't know her at all, but from all the info I have read about her, she seems to be a pretty nice person. I have found that really nice people can also work in this business. Whatever she decides to do with her life (married, bf, etc), she deserves a bit of respect from us for trying to change her life. Even if she's still seeing select (FEW) customers, at least she is trying to better herself. Once you are in this business and get used to the amount of money you can make, it's difficult to quit. She must be passing through a difficult time and making some tough decisions right now. If she is as nice as everyone says she is, we shouldn't fuck it up for her. I feel happy every time I find that one of my favorite amp girls have quit the business. Although I enjoy their company, I know that they are people, with hearts and feelings. Good luck to Julia.

P.S.: Biggod: PI is an asshole even if he does have proof she is working. He's trying to hurt her, and we are gaining nothing from his continuing insistence that she is working.

Pinga: It won't sit good with immigration, either, if she get's caught. I doubt she wants to risk that.

Pop: Hope you don't quit sharing info. I like reading your posts. It's because of you and Haamx that I'm still (cautiously) continuing with this board.

Phish, I'll try to check out this place tomorrow or Friday to see who they have working and what they are like. From what I have heard, the talent varies greatly, and YMMV heavily here. I'll post info as soon as I get it. I am curious to see what the fuss is all about.

Gentlemen,

Please forgive me for my earlier outburst. Phish is correct about why we come to this board. He is also correct that senseless sniping between individuals does not aid in putting forward the mutual agenda shared by all on this board. Unfortunately, it frustrates me to no end when innuendo is passed along as fact, and baseless accusations are used to berate those who challenge rumormongers. This is an Internet cultural phenomenon, and does not exclusively occur here on UG. However, it is frustrating nonetheless, because it allows unscrupulous people to prevail and spoil the fun for the rest of us who are the silent majority.

To those who posted words of support and encouragement to my earlier tirade of a post, please accept my deepest gratitude. It is good when we can all unanimously agree on something being wrong and counter productive to why we are here. This is bottom line, or result oriented, thinking at its best. Keep it up, and let us hope UG becomes permeated with this Funk!!!

Best Regards

Pop

biggod

The Rifleman
Re: Tsk..Tsk...Tsk......

Originally posted by popeye
Gentlemen (A very archaic term in these parts),

This is all very interesting. Does Julia still see customer’s or doesn’t she? In my case, I use to only see Julia and Helen when visiting this establishment. Even after they started hosting “rotating girlfriends”. I insisted on seeing only the two of them, after a couple of sub-par sessions with the “rotating girlfriends.” For a while Julia was cool with this arrangement, until her relationship with her boyfriend changed- as I was told. Some time later I gathered her boyfriend reads UG. My suspicions are based on what one of the “rotating girlfriends” shared with me during a session- not for public consumption so don’t ask.

Hey Pop,

Did you ever meet her boy friend?? Is he a white guy, asian guy? So her girl friends talk to you about this guy. What kind of person is he I know you say not for public comsumption but most AMP girls only go for sugar daddy's. I was wondering if this is the case because when the sugar run's out she will jet and maybe I can get a chance and meet this Julia.

Biggod out

Anyone who would call hiself "javier" is obviously a faggot. I don't know why he would go to and AMP, why not just troll the Christopher street bookstore?

biggod

The Rifleman
Re: Drain the vain......

Originally posted by ppDulce
Anyone who would call hiself "javier" is obviously a faggot. I don't know why he would go to and AMP, why not just troll the Christopher street bookstore?

Exactly what a newbie would say. Hey you just join this board why don't you go and read the rules first. Unless you have another user name

biggod

The Rifleman
Pinga, pop, and other fans,

I just heard the relationship between Julia and her boyfriend is on the rocks. I heard they were fighting and it's was about an ex-boy friend of Julia. Also it's about whether she service customers or not. From what I hear her boy friend can be the nice person or the biggest mother fucker out there. When he get mad believe me I heard some really bad shit happens. So if the two of them are breaking up my advice would be to do it nicely and talk it out but if the two of them go to war alot of bad shit will happen. My source is really closes to her boy friend.

BG Out

Last edited:
Originally posted by biggod
Pinga, pop, and other fans,

I just heard the relationship between Julia and her boyfriend is on the rocks. I heard they were fighting and it's was about an ex-boy friend of Julia. Also it's about whether she service customers or not. From what I hear her boy friend can be the nice person or the biggest mother fucker out there. When he get mad believe me I heard some really bad shit happens. So if the two of them are breaking up my advice would be to do it nicely and talk it out but if the two of them go to war alot of bad shit will happen. My source is really closes to her boy friend.

BG Out
BG,

You are correct I know this guy also.

NJ

I can't wait to see the outcome. Who ever her boy friend and if he read this don't let her get away with it teach her a good lesson. Even if you call LE or INS.

We maybe collatral damage

Shit man we gotta stay clear of that place till the dust settles. I don't want to be the damn asshole holding my dick when the music between Julia & her BF stops and he calls the damn cops on her.

So for now I am going to lay off till I hear the dust settle.

Guys keep me posted. This infom keeps all of us safe.

Re: We maybe collatral damage

Originally posted by Phish
Shit man we gotta stay clear of that place till the dust settles. I don't want to be the damn asshole holding my dick when the music between Julia & her BF stops and he calls the damn cops on her.

So for now I am going to lay off till I hear the dust settle.

Guys keep me posted. This infom keeps all of us safe.
BG,

Should I assume that your question to me about what Julia’s beaux looked like was some form of a test? I mean one minute you are asking about the guy then the next you have information regarding the status of their relationship from someone very close to him. Do you care to explain? I am just curious.

By the way thanks for the heads up about the soap opera. Regardless, there seems to be too much drama associated with this place so I moved on quite a while ago. I actually haven’t been there in quite some time. Besides I only use it as a back up when all else fails. But now I’ll go back to a UTR backup. Another good place destroyed by the antics on a PMB.

Guys be extra careful because Julia did keep everyone’s phone number and name in a book. Hopefully, this drama will be self-contained. It truly will be the wisest thing for all parties concerned.

Regards

Pop

It's time I checked out the chica songs in Queens...

Last edited:

biggod

The Rifleman
Re: Re: We maybe collatral damage

BG,

Should I assume that your question to me about what Julia’s beaux looked like was some form of a test? I mean one minute you are asking about the guy then the next you have information regarding the status of their relationship from someone very close to him. Do you care to explain? I am just curious.

By the way thanks for the heads up about the soap opera. Regardless, there seems to be too much drama associated with this place so I moved on quite a while ago. I actually haven’t been there in quite some time. Besides I only use it as a back up when all else fails. But now I’ll go back to a UTR backup. Another good place destroyed by the antics on a PMB.

Guys be extra careful because Julia did keep everyone’s phone number and name in a book. Hopefully, this drama will be self-contained. It truly will be the wisest thing for all parties concerned.

Regards

Pop

It's time I checked out the chica songs in Queens...

Pop,

No it no test. At first I didn't know who he is. Then I went out with a friend who introduce me to a friend of his and we started talking about the UG board and my friends friends said he knows who Julia's BF and I asked about the relationship. Only trying to help. If I get any new news I will let u in on it.

Regard to phone numbers, alot of the places in flushing does this.

BG out

Re: Re: Re: We maybe collatral damage

Originally posted by biggod
Pop,

No it no test. At first I didn't know who he is. Then I went out with a friend who introduce me to a friend of his and we started talking about the UG board and my friends friends said he knows who Julia's BF and I asked about the relationship. Only trying to help. If I get any new news I will let u in on it.

Regard to phone numbers, alot of the places in flushing does this.

BG out
BG,

Thanks much for the response... and being a gentleman about my comments. I would appreciate any updates you may be willing top offer in the future.

Best Regards

Pop

Ps-- Yes I know most in Flushing keep phone numbers with names. It is just that in my experience most were a lot more suttle about it than what I saw with Julia.

biggod

The Rifleman
Re: Re: Re: Re: We maybe collatral damage

BG,

Thanks much for the response... and being a gentleman about my comments. I would appreciate any updates you may be willing top offer in the future.

Best Regards

Pop

Ps-- Yes I know most in Flushing keep phone numbers with names. It is just that in my experience most were a lot more suttle about it than what I saw with Julia.
Pop,

I don't know how Julia handle it but I been to places where it just left out in the open on a table. Once I had to sit and wait and I picked up the paper with numbers on it and saw names and numbers. One place even had the name of the girl you saw with price. I'm going to talk to my friend later to see what's up and fill u in.

BG out

Last edited: