Julia (Flushing) - 411

Re: To whom it may concern:

Originally posted by Padrone
I agree with Cabeza 100%. The only problem with dating a Amp girl is when she says she stopped working , and continues behind your back for monetary, or pleasure reasons. That is why I gave up on trying to date one. Unless you have the U.S. treasury at your disposal you can't make enough $ to keep these types of women content.

In ending I had a relationship that ended not because of $$, lack of love, it ended because of lack of trust. It is almost slim to none trusting a Amp girl simply because of their phone book,and the secrets they try to hide but if you are any bit intellectual you know from the get go that this is a fantasy that can not be won, If you know this ahead of time then you should not be shocked when you end up in a Critical burn unit at the local hospital....
Padrone & Cabeza,

I will take your advice. My heart still feels for her's. But do me a favor and stop posting on this thread. I need to think things out and see what I really want to do. It was wrong of my friend to post our conversations and hope it will stop for good.

Last edited:
Re: Re: To whom it may concern:

Originally posted by onemillionnone
Padrone & Cabeza,

I will take your advice. My heart still feels for her's. But do me a favor and stop posting on this thread. I need to think things out and see what I really want to do. It was wrong of my friend to post our conversations and hope it will stop for good.
1 Mill 1 Done deal: BTW I know how you feel, I too loved my ex tremendously,so much that I felt ill too when we parted. but I will never forget her lying right to my face about her "not working" and "I'm True" "You are the last man", "I love you so Much" and the phone calls to her by other men who asked if she was working while I was standing right there and she ofcourse denied what I heard. If you can live with that ,"GOD Bless You" I would personally rather be single and choose a gal who is beautiful,loving ,and caring that works in another profession. This is my choice, and my hearts. I wish you and Julia The Best, take care!!!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: To whom it may concern:

1 Mill 1 Done deal: BTW I know how you feel, I too loved my ex tremendously,so much that I felt ill too when we parted. but I will never forget her lying right to my face about her "not working" and "I'm True" "You are the last man", "I love you so Much" and the phone calls to her by other men who asked if she was working while I was standing right there and she ofcourse denied what I heard. If you can live with that ,"GOD Bless You" I would personally rather be single and choose a gal who is beautiful,loving ,and caring that works in another profession. This is my choice, and my hearts. I wish you and Julia The Best, take care!!!
Padone,

I hear you man. But you know the feeling inside and how much it hurts. Love is blind and I think Julia is good in getting what she want when she know you are in love with her. I never had a problem with that if she reaally loved me but I think I been dreaming. Still lots to think about and if she ever come around maybe we can talk.

Re: Re: Re: Re: To whom it may concern:

Padone,

I hear you man. But you know the feeling inside and how much it hurts. Love is blind and I think Julia is good in getting what she want when she know you are in love with her. I never had a problem with that if she reaally loved me but I think I been dreaming. Still lots to think about and if she ever come around maybe we can talk.

OneMill: This conversation is surreal. My ex just stopped by to pick up a few articles she left with me a while back. We basically called it quits once and for all. It is for the better.I don't trust her, and she knows that, Plus since we broke up she met someone who is footing all her bills, we will see how long that lasts. I bowed out helping her out when I found out she was not being honest. She is still in denial. Like in the end she would tell the truth? It will never happen. Gotta move on down the road..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To whom it may concern:

OneMill: This conversation is surreal. My ex just stopped by to pick up a few articles she left with me a while back. We basically called it quits once and for all. It is for the better.I don't trust her, and she knows that, Plus since we broke up she met someone who is footing all her bills, we will see how long that lasts. I bowed out helping her out when I found out she was not being honest. She is still in denial. Like in the end she would tell the truth? It will never happen. Gotta move on down the road..
Padrone,

You know the feeling. But I hope that deep in her heart she feel the truth and want to change. I'm a beleiver that no one is perfect and if someone realized the mistakes they made and want to fix it then I'm willing to accept it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To whom it may concern:

Padrone,

You know the feeling. But I hope that deep in her heart she feel the truth and want to change. I'm a beleiver that no one is perfect and if someone realized the mistakes they made and want to fix it then I'm willing to accept it.

Well I'm a spiritual person, and as luck would have it today I met friends that i haven't seen in a while. My friend is married to a Thai gal who is very nice, To make a long story short she has a younger sister who is in her last year of college who would love to meet me.I am anticipating meeting her this winter. The reason I say this is because yesterday that dragon bitch I went out with came by my home to pick up her belongings,and left for good

She did not seem to care, but I know soon enough she will. Comfort women are humans, but dangerous creatures, they know exactly how to play a male, especially a kind one. So I say have a nice life bitch. I'm meeting a non working< gal who is 13 years younger than your worn out sorry ass anyway..... ;) Suck on that!!!! 1Mill1 much luck!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To whom it may concern:

Well I'm a spiritual person, and as luck would have it today I met friends that i haven't seen in a while. My friend is married to a Thai gal who is very nice, To make a long story short she has a younger sister who is in her last year of college who would love to meet me.I am anticipating meeting her this winter. The reason I say this is because yesterday that dragon bitch I went out with came by my home to pick up her belongings,and left for good

She did not seem to care, but I know soon enough she will. Comfort women are humans, but dangerous creatures, they know exactly how to play a male, especially a kind one. So I say have a nice life bitch. I'm meeting a non working< gal who is 13 years younger than your worn out sorry ass anyway..... ;) Suck on that!!!! 1Mill1 much luck!
Padrone,

Congrats!!!! In life everyone should have happiness.

biggod

The Rifleman
Padrone, pop, desi, biggod & UG er

Hi all I’m Julia ex and all this shit has got to stop. I know it’s my friend who’s doing a lot of the talking. First I will ask all of you to respect our privacy. What ever happen between me and Julia is only between us. I still love Julia and my friends think I need to have my head checked out. I will say this I have always treated Julia like a true gentleman and only wanted her to have a better life. To stop working in the AMP biz but we all choose our own path in life. Yes I spent a lot of money with her and hope our relationship was more than money. Maybe I’m an asshole who can’t see the writing on the wall but we all know love is blind. Julia, if you are reading this what ever happen will happen and I hope we don’t get to nasty that we are all losers. This can be fixed the nice way but it’s up to you. You know how bad I can become and you know the kind of people I know. I really don’t want to go down that road. So if you’re up to it lets talk and work it out so the both of us can go on with happier lives. Remember, I will never do anything illegal in this country that’s why I have lawyers.

Schwenko if you are reading this please let her know also if you were the one who called me and then hung up on me then be a man and face me because I will send you a message you will never forget.

Slink I hope this is not consider self posting.

God Bless all

I know you were piss at us this weekend!!! We just try to be a good friend and hope you see the light. Sorry guy if we pissed you off.

I know I have only posted a few times, but after reading this thread and having been to Julia's a couple of times and had the most distingused honor of being with Helen... A true goddess of AMP's. I thought I would give Julia a call to see if she was still in business and in fact she was anc claimed she has a new young girl that was a model in China... So it seems even through all this drama she is still business as usual... Doubt I will go there considering all the drama, but was curious....

Good Luck all and God Bless

Originally posted by TlalocNJ
I know I have only posted a few times, but after reading this thread and having been to Julia's a couple of times and had the most distingused honor of being with Helen... A true goddess of AMP's. I thought I would give Julia a call to see if she was still in business and in fact she was anc claimed she has a new young girl that was a model in China... So it seems even through all this drama she is still business as usual... Doubt I will go there considering all the drama, but was curious....

Good Luck all and God Bless
I wouldn't be caught any where near that place. Her ex is crazy from what I've been reading LE could come crashing thru those doors and you have your dick in hand. Lots of other places that is safer then that place.

That's my .02worth

This thread displays lunacy at its best....

What has transpired in this thread is simply remarkable. The only thing absent is a direct post from Julia, telling us why she has broken this man’s heart. Or rather, having her speaking up for all the AMP women of the world, and their difficulties in maintaining monogamous relationships. Plus explaining why they are duplicitous in their dealings with men- like these women do not encounter this from men on a regular basis? Someone said this thread has turned surreal and I could not agree with him more.

I once knew an AMP madam who I adored terribly. She held no illusions about the type of person she is, and that is why I liked seeing her. Basically, whenever I discussed the possibility of a relationship with her, the answer was no. She had tried it before, and was war weary, and figured fuck buddies would be great and nothing else. She knew what she was, a madam who liked making money through owning massage parlors- and spending the income however the f**** she felt. She enjoyed sex, and although she didn’t want to service every client and had actually stopped providing, had a few regulars she didn’t mind seeing every once in a while. For her, being in a monogamous relationship was too burdensome. According to her, monogamous relationships typically led to too many questions, and guys would ultimately turn sanctimonious by trying to save her from the life of shame of being a comfort woman- although it would never be voiced in such a manner. She had been through this, and felt it more of a nuisance than a good thing. We could go to dinner, the movies, and screw our brains out on weekends at her establishment. Yet there was to be no talk or actions regarding being more than friends. I could even see one or two of her girls- so she said; I never did, because she always gave me this look. Yes, the world is full of double standards. She liked the fact I never requested anyone but her, and would yell with glee whenever she saw my tool and say, “This is only for me?”

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, don’t let a prostitute be your wife or girlfriend, or partner, or significant other. You will only be asking for trouble. That is, unless you don’t mind the fact she sells her body for sex on occasion to strangers.

Like in any relationship, you do not get into it to change the person. You either accept them for who they are, or remain their friend without getting too emotionally involved. Either way it is important that if you truly care about the individual you should accept them as they are regardless. But if you personally cannot handle who they are, then know to avoid being too entangled with such people and admire from an emotional distance.

Regards,

Pop

Last edited:

biggod

The Rifleman
Re: This thread displays lunacy at its best....

Originally posted by popeye
What has transpired in this thread is simply remarkable. The only thing absent is a direct post from Julia, telling us why she has broken this man’s heart. Or rather, having her speaking up for all the AMP women of the world, and their difficulties in maintaining monogamous relationships. Plus explaining why they are duplicitous in their dealings with men- like these women do not encounter this from men on a regular basis? Someone said this thread has turned surreal and I could not agree with him more.

I once knew an AMP madam who I adored terribly. She held no illusions about the type of person she is, and that is why I liked seeing her. Basically, whenever I discussed the possibility of a relationship with her, the answer was no. She had tried it before, and was war weary, and figured fuck buddies would be great and nothing else. She knew what she was, a madam who liked making money through owning massage parlors- and spending the income however the f**** she felt. She enjoyed sex, and although she didn’t want to service every client and had actually stopped providing, had a few regulars she didn’t mind seeing every once in a while. For her, being in a monogamous relationship was too burdensome. According to her, monogamous relationships typically led to too many questions, and guys would ultimately turn sanctimonious by trying to save her from the life of shame of being a comfort woman- although it would never be voiced in such a manner. She had been through this, and felt it more of a nuisance than a good thing. We could go to dinner, the movies, and screw our brains out on weekends at her establishment. Yet there was to be no talk or actions regarding being more than friends. I could even see one or two of her girls- so she said; I never did, because she always gave me this look. Yes, the world is full of double standards. She liked the fact I never requested anyone but her, and would yell with glee whenever she saw my tool and say, “This is only for me?”

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, don’t let a prostitute be your wife or girlfriend, or partner, or significant other. You will only be asking for trouble. That is, unless you don’t mind the fact she sells her body for sex on occasion to strangers.

Like in any relationship, you do not get into it to change the person. You either accept them for who they are, or remain their friend without getting too emotionally involved. Either way it is important that if you truly care about the individual you should accept them as they are regardless. But if you personally cannot handle who they are, then know to avoid being too entangled with such people and admire from an emotional distance.

Regards,

Pop
Pop,

Not a bad story at all. But pop are you trying to send Julia's ex a message?? Are you speaking for Julia?? We all know you and her have been friends in the past and had help her get business by posting on this board. See pop my friend told me about you because Julia would talk about you. He might even seen you since he has seen some of her customers. It's so funny because he tells me sometimes he would hide in one of the other rooms while someone was getting service.

Take my advice no matter how nice of a girl she has if you go you might get caught with you dick in hand when LE come visiting again. Remember your name and number is already in LE hands.

Biggod (AKA onemillionnone), now you are going overboard. You know, I read his post, and it makes 100% sense. What he says about working girls in general is true. When you hook up with them, you have to accept them for who and what they are, and not try to change them. You will only wind up hurt in the long run. She may get deported from the US, but she can go to Canada, or Malaysia, or Macao, or countless other places to work. The US isn't the only place in the world where AMP girls can work. You keep replying to people who post words of support on this thread with threats. I understand that you are upset about the way she lives her life, and the things that she does, but WE are reading and posting on UG. Don't you think we are almost as bad as they are? Lighten up, do what you must do, and let it be. If you really do want to protect Popeye, or whoever, from being under the axe when it falls, then don't worry. I think we all got the message. The place will be closed. People will get in trouble. Etc. etc. etc.

Good catch Cabeza, Biggod is onemillionone. He just couldn't take our breakup so he is trying to talk trash here about me.

BG, you think with the things you bought for me will change my mind? I need a real man and not who is so childish to post nonsense here. Sure you are connected, then do your worst. You think I don't have a plan myself? Stop calling me and hanging up. That is just childish!!

Moderator of this board, can you please kill this thread already?

To everyone who knows me, thanks for your support.

Another thing, BG is the reason why I don't like UG Staff's note- as much as I dont approve of BG's actions, I will not tolerate personal information of anyone being posted. men, so foolish and childish, talks big but acts small.

BG,

I find your last post very unfortunate. To quote Mr. T, “ I pity the fool!”

By the way, I find it astonishing that Julia would claim to know who I am. Quite frankly, it is just impossible, and I feel sorry if some poor sap is mistakenly thought to be me. So before you make a fool out of yourself, by going after the wrong guy, here are some facts you need to know:

· I never went to this place that much. Especially after J & H were off the menu. It wasn’t worth it for me. Too many better places.

· I was just another customer getting his rocks off. This place was my back up. I would sometimes call, she would typically tell me who was on the menu for the day. Sometimes I went, most times I didn’t.

· It is funny, because I remember a time when she was asking me if I use the Internet, because someone published her place on the net. Unfortunately, I did not know what she was talking about.

So please do not make things worse by doing a witch hunt. She truly does not know who I am. Unfortunately your post is the kind of nonsense that makes people not want to share information- just think for a minute about what you are doing.

Also, I am terribly sorry for you if you are the jilted party in question. But please wake up, and see what you are doing to yourself. Any credibility you may have had is quickly dwindling, and your stock is way down!!!!

Please show some restraint, with a heavy dose of self respect- no woman is worth what you are doing here….

Best wishes and nuff said on this thread,

Pop

Ps—I am not sure if you were insinuating that my mama san friend is Julia or not. But for your edification it is not Julia. Based on the behavior displayed here by you, I am extremely pleased to announce I do not get fixated on a provider, I save that for my real world love interests. With providers it is all about variety and quantity.

Last edited: