Julia (Flushing) - 411

Re: I am going to cover tracks now on

Originally posted by Desi-dude
Firstly I canceled my cell phone number(Always called on the cell). I will no longer make calls from my cell phone again, its going to be from a phone booth. If they don't let me in - Fuck them.

Every place sometimes tends to slack and thats when they are most vulnerable - low and behold, you get fucked because they screwed up. Anyone storing numbers will somehow be discovered and the phone numbers will live to tell a story.

Also its so easy for LE to grab a few frequently called numbers and Squeeze those guys if they want to nail the house ( mean testify). So its fucken scary.

I don't know about other brothers, its just that I need to take a precaution.

Be safe out there guys, cover your tracks as much as possible (As we all know invisibility is almost impossible).

Desi-dude,

Don't worry about using your cell. U just need to make it private so your number doesn't display. or have a backup phone that's not register to u.

Be safe and have fun.

pop, padrone, desi and uger

I give up with my friend. He knows she screwed him and destroy his life and trust in this world. He knows that she never loved him and it's was all about money. But I was talking to him and the next thing you know he tells me that he still love her and care about her. I tell him he's nut's. That he should just fix her so she doesn't do this to anyone again. The best way is in China because that will hit home and she will feel the pain and know never to do it again. But he's still thinking about it. Can anyone give a peice of advice to him I'm out of it.

Last edited:
Re: Re: I am going to cover tracks now on

I used a phone card and call their local access number with my cell phone number blocked. That way, there's no direct link to my cell.

Anyway, thanks for your alert about greencard... I think it's time for me to stop hobbying for a while since my citizenship interview is coming up soon... like in less than 2 months... I don't wanna get busted unnecessarily... gotta put my apetite under control for a while... I guess I have to resort back to Minnie the thumb and her 4 daughters in the mean time...

Originally posted by biggod
Desi-dude,

Don't worry about using your cell. U just need to make it private so your number doesn't display. or have a backup phone that's not register to u.

Be safe and have fun.

Hm, I think the best is forgive but not forget... since he still love her or thinks that he still love her... In term of revenge back in China, that's one way to get the message to her, but what's she gonna do as a payback? It's going to be a never ending cycle... at the end, they destroy each other to no end...

Just my .02 ...

pop, padrone, desi and uger

I give up with my friend. He knows she screwed him and destroy his life and trust in this world. He knows that she never loved him and it's was all about money. But I was talking to him and the next thing you know he tells me that he still love her and care about her. I tell him he's nut's. That he should just fix her so she doesn't do this to anyone again. The best way is in China because that will hit home and she will feel the pain and know never to do it again. But he's still thinking about it. Can anyone give a peice of advice to him I'm out of it.

Originally posted by stupidme10
Hm, I think the best is forgive but not forget... since he still love her or thinks that he still love her... In term of revenge back in China, that's one way to get the message to her, but what's she gonna do as a payback? It's going to be a never ending cycle... at the end, they destroy each other to no end...

Just my .02 ...

Stupidme10,

He's got nothing to loss!! He don't care about life right now he's that screwed up. Also theirs this big ugly indian guy that started this shit he's going to fix him also. Even if he move to florida he'll find him.

biggod......

all your ramblings make you sound more like the aggrieved party rather than your friend. your friend should have known better, he's a big boy......

Originally posted by jseah
biggod......

all your ramblings make you sound more like the aggrieved party rather than your friend. your friend should have known better, he's a big boy......
Jseah,

Sorry if I sound like the aggrieved party but I'm only trying to help him understand. He's still will be writing his statement on this so call relationship but his attorney stop him so until he get permission I won't be able to post it.

Uhm, when lawyers got involved, it just sets an alarm that this matter is going down right ugly...

Jseah,

Sorry if I sound like the aggrieved party but I'm only trying to help him understand. He's still will be writing his statement on this so call relationship but his attorney stop him so until he get permission I won't be able to post it.

Last edited:
Originally posted by stupidme10
Uhm, when lawyers got involved, it just sets an alarm that this matter is going down right ugly...
Well it's going to be really ugly considering he's don't care about life anymore. Look he lost his job, she screwed him out of money, fucked up his mind and destroy the trust he had in people. Not only is lawyers involved but his lawyer is talking to the district attorney to discuss possible criminal charges. Her only way is to run back to China but that's not a safe place either.

It's quite sad to see your friend behaving like that. If he's going to do something, I think he better snap out of it right now and start planning his next move. He can't do anything with this kind of mind set. He needs to think positive and be smart in planning.

Hm, this starts to sound like a soap opera. Hope everyone who got tangled in the middle come out unscathe.

Well it's going to be really ugly considering he's don't care about life anymore. Look he lost his job, she screwed him out of money, fucked up his mind and destroy the trust he had in people. Not only is lawyers involved but his lawyer is talking to the district attorney to discuss possible criminal charges. Her only way is to run back to China but that's not a safe place either.

Real issue is Colletral

Now see, He got screwed by her and wants her to be put in place. that's the problem between them.

The real issue is that is the Attorney begins to feed info to LE, then pretty much all of us who visted her at any point of time be come colletral damage if the LE begin to unravel her web of AMP business.

What is the current status? Has any charges been filed against her? Is she out on bail with a court date?

Do they have anything besides her ex-BF as witness?

As we all know if she gets a hot shot attorney she can get off the hook, but with an expired visa or illegal status - INS can easily screw her and deport. So screwing her is easy one way or other.

If she is smart she may just cut and run, Chaina is a big country and she has not commited murder so there will be no extedition she may excape scot free. Who knows?

Re: Real issue is Colletral

Originally posted by Desi-dude
Now see, He got screwed by her and wants her to be put in place. that's the problem between them.

The real issue is that is the Attorney begins to feed info to LE, then pretty much all of us who visted her at any point of time be come colletral damage if the LE begin to unravel her web of AMP business.

What is the current status? Has any charges been filed against her? Is she out on bail with a court date?

Do they have anything besides her ex-BF as witness?

As we all know if she gets a hot shot attorney she can get off the hook, but with an expired visa or illegal status - INS can easily screw her and deport. So screwing her is easy one way or other.

If she is smart she may just cut and run, Chaina is a big country and she has not commited murder so there will be no extedition she may excape scot free. Who knows?

considering she got busted already and your number was taken. It easy for INS to screw her. Her ex need to call INS and tell them to go get her and she done. But thats to easy and nice and she doesn't get to suffer. But if she get deported she can never return and if she does then she can get imprisonment for 2 years.

Re: Re: Real issue is Colletral

considering she got busted already and your number was taken. It easy for INS to screw her. Her ex need to call INS and tell them to go get her and she done. But thats to easy and nice and she doesn't get to suffer. But if she get deported she can never return and if she does then she can get imprisonment for 2 years.
Be Nice guy's and have a heart

what's the latest

So what's the latest? Is she in the can? Or she she out on bail?

Just curious - I have learnt my lesson and now block all caller ID on cell phone and lot more careful.

Also I am heading to Bangkok, so I'll give my dick a break and get it in peak condition so that I get my money's worth with Bangkok babes.

Padrone, pop, desi, biggod & UG er

Hi all I’m Julia ex and all this shit has got to stop. I know it’s my friend who’s doing a lot of the talking. First I will ask all of you to respect our privacy. What ever happen between me and Julia is only between us. I still love Julia and my friends think I need to have my head checked out. I will say this I have always treated Julia like a true gentleman and only wanted her to have a better life. To stop working in the AMP biz but we all choose our own path in life. Yes I spent a lot of money with her and hope our relationship was more than money. Maybe I’m an asshole who can’t see the writing on the wall but we all know love is blind. Julia, if you are reading this what ever happen will happen and I hope we don’t get to nasty that we are all losers. This can be fixed the nice way but it’s up to you. You know how bad I can become and you know the kind of people I know. I really don’t want to go down that road. So if you’re up to it lets talk and work it out so the both of us can go on with happier lives. Remember, I will never do anything illegal in this country that’s why I have lawyers.

Schwenko if you are reading this please let her know also if you were the one who called me and then hung up on me then be a man and face me because I will send you a message you will never forget.

Slink I hope this is not consider self posting.

God Bless all

I am all for it

Dude its nothing like finding the right person in your life. We all aspire for it and dream about it, it happens to people at most unxpected places. If Julia is the one them my best wishes to you man.

Screw the past move one and make a better future that life.

I will not post on this thread amy more AMEN.

Now for my 2 cents. I don't know Julia, or Helen for that matter. And I know that my words might be bullshit to you or anybody here. But I have dated AMP girls a few times before. Twice, quite seriously (over 2 years). I have lived with them, and have tried to change their life. You know, you have to be fair to her. Did you meet her in the AMP? That was what she probably did before she met you. To expect somebody to just get up and quit a way of life that she reluctantly decided to take because she probably thought it was the only way she could support her family, and put all her trust and faith in you, is difficult. It was VERY difficult for her to decide to work in this business. Try to be understanding to her, too. She is probably thinking about herself, and not you. It is understandable. Dude, you guys have a lot to talk about. Try not to threaten her, or hurt her. It's not gonna help either of you. Take care of yourself. Like they say, if you don't love yourself, you can't love somebody else. Take care of your health, and your job, first. Then, think about Julia. If she really does love you, you guys can come to a compromise that will make both of you feel satisfied. If not, she will continue to hurt you. In that case, just forget about her and live your life. Hurting her (here or in China) won't make your life better, and if it is true that you do love her, you wouldn't want to hurt her, either. That is what true love is all about. For what it's worth, the amp girls I dated are still amp girls, the FS girl I dated is still a FS girl. Don't expect things to change because you want them to. It is very very difficult for these girls to quit the business. Believe me. And even if they do, it is usually only temporary. Be understanding to her. Good luck, and my very best wishes to you, Julia, and all involved. I hope things work out for the best for all of you.

Last edited:
To whom it may concern:

. For what it's worth, the amp girls I dated are still amp girls, the FS girl I dated is still a FS girl. Don't expect things to change because you want them to. It is very very difficult for these girls to quit the business. Believe me. And even if they do, it is usually only temporary. Be understanding to her. Good luck, and my very best wishes to you, Julia, and all involved. I hope things work out for the best for all of you. [/B]

I agree with Cabeza 100%. The only problem with dating a Amp girl is when she says she stopped working , and continues behind your back for monetary, or pleasure reasons. That is why I gave up on trying to date one. Unless you have the U.S. treasury at your disposal you can't make enough $ to keep these types of women content.

In ending I had a relationship that ended not because of $$, lack of love, it ended because of lack of trust. It is almost slim to none trusting a Amp girl simply because of their phone book,and the secrets they try to hide but if you are any bit intellectual you know from the get go that this is a fantasy that can not be won, If you know this ahead of time then you should not be shocked when you end up in a Critical burn unit at the local hospital....