Julia (Flushing) - 411

Is she still open?

I see a lot of posts of people trying to reach her and no response or bad response.

I was wondering is anyone had visited her recently.

Is she still opne for business? or hung up her glover ( or pussy in her case)

Re: Is she still open?

Originally posted by Desi-dude
I see a lot of posts of people trying to reach her and no response or bad response.

I was wondering is anyone had visited her recently.

Is she still opne for business? or hung up her glover ( or pussy in her case)
Ok Officer,

If you really read the post you would be able to answer your owe question.

Ok UG er

Just a fair warning. Things are going to get ruff around this place and anyone who get caught in the middle to bad. I'm trying to keep him calm. I can't say why yet but will fill in later after I talk to him. Julia, why are you doing this to him? After how nice he's been to you you can do this to him. You know how crazy he can be. I'm just try to help the both of you so why don't you guy's just talk things out. Remember, if he goes crazy their is no turning back and stopping what ever he does. Please work things out now before it's to late.

BG

PS: God Bless the both of you and hope for the best.

Originally posted by biggod
Ok UG er

Just a fair warning. Things are going to get ruff around this place and anyone who get caught in the middle to bad. I'm trying to keep him calm. I can't say why yet but will fill in later after I talk to him. Julia, why are you doing this to him? After how nice he's been to you you can do this to him. You know how crazy he can be. I'm just try to help the both of you so why don't you guy's just talk things out. Remember, if he goes crazy their is no turning back and stopping what ever he does. Please work things out now before it's to late.

BG

BG,

You better talk to him!!! I heard from someone that he's really getting piss and I think he's going to blow-up. I also heard that some asshole who called him on Julia behalf and that only made him even more piss. I don't want to see anyone get hurt but he's getting ready to loss it. I don't know what she did to make him like this but whatever it is she's the only one that can stop it from blowing up.

Ok UG er

BG

..........as the world turns......

Originally posted by PI0072003
Man this is really sad!!! What kind of person is Julia that she could do something like that to someone who's been so nice to her????

Let's just say that in another post someone really describe the kind of person she is. Let just say he really loved her but she used that to get what she want and to drain him financially and he's a really nice guy. So you guy's can come to your owe conclusion about her.

I say:

Let's just say that in another post someone really describe the kind of person she is. Let just say he really loved her but she used that to get what she want and to drain him financially and he's a really nice guy. So you guy's can come to your owe conclusion about her.

Send all of the illegal immigrant bitches home that are only self serving,and pretentious We have enough of them here in the states to contend with.

Re: I say:

Originally posted by Padrone
Send all of the illegal immigrant bitches home that are only self serving,and pretentious We have enough of them here in the states to contend with.
Padrone,

coming very soon. Julia will find out who she really mess with. I hear he knows how to teach her a lesson something back in China. I think she has family in China and he's talking to someone he knows in china and I know it's not good. Also he's going to give her and all her friends so much trouble nobody will know how to get out of it. He's got nothing to lose at this point. He lost his job this week because he couldn't get Julia off his mind so he fucked up at work. He's so fucked up that he couldn't care about life either. He has knowledge of things that are not legal they done and will send them all to jail.

BG

Last edited:
A statement will be made very soon by him and it will describe Julia and how she used him and why she is hiding today changing her cell number and hanging up on him.

Re: Re: I say:

Padrone,

coming very soon. Julia will find out who she really mess with. I hear he knows how to teach her a lesson something back in China. I think she has family in China and he's talking to someone he knows in china and I know it's not good. Also he's going to give her and all her friends so much trouble nobody will know how to get out of it. He's got nothing to lose at this point. He lost his job this week because he couldn't get Julia off his mind so he fucked up at work. He's so fucked up that he couldn't care about life either. He has knowledge of things that are not legal they done and will send them all to jail.

BG
Firstly I am sad for your friend, I too have fell for this crap. But tell him not to ruin his life over a no good using bitch. Time will heal, and he must move on, to find a trusting chick. It is just not worth all the bs.

Re: Re: Re: I say:

Firstly I am sad for your friend, I too have fell for this crap. But tell him not to ruin his life over a no good using bitch. Time will heal, and he must move on, to find a trusting chick. It is just not worth all the bs.
Padrone,

He's got nothing to lose. She destroy his trust in people. She crush his heart. She spent his money. And now he lost his job. He lost weight and does not eat anymore. All he think able is Julia and how she could do some thing like this to him. But whatever he thinking I know it's not good and I know he doesn't care if he live or die at this point. But she will get her's that the only thing left for him to do.

BG

PS: Schwenko why don't you tell her to go back to china and protect her family because the laws of the United States won't protect her family in China!!!! Schwenko this is the girl you in love with maybe she's take you to the cleaners also.

A whore is always a whore

Well you can do anything to put a whore on a pedestal but finally she is a whore.

Thats a mistake all of us make - think we can make a normal life with whore-- Impossible it never works.

Just fuck, throw your money and get out, thats how these sluts should be treated.

Re: A whore is always a whore

Originally posted by Desi-dude
Well you can do anything to put a whore on a pedestal but finally she is a whore.

Thats a mistake all of us make - think we can make a normal life with whore-- Impossible it never works.

Just fuck, throw your money and get out, thats how these sluts should be treated.

AMEN

Re: Re: Re: Re: I say:

Padrone,

He's got nothing to lose. She destroy his trust in people. She crush his heart. She spent his money. And now he lost his job. He lost weight and does not eat anymore. All he think able is Julia and how she could do some thing like this to him. But whatever he thinking I know it's not good and I know he doesn't care if he live or die at this point. But she will get her's that the only thing left for him to do.

BG
I was reading about human smugglers in china, were be pursued by the Coast Guard, and threw overboard 20+ girls cited for a life of prostitution in the U.S. The coastguard saved all but 6 of them, the rest drowned. Life seems meaningless in other lands. You would think that these whores here who meet decent men would appreciate someone who cares about them, but they don't ,go figure. I also understand that these women on the ship would not make too much since they had to pay off the pimps big $s for their adventure on the Pacific leaving them mostly broke...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I say:

I was reading about human smugglers in china, were be pursued by the Coast Guard, and threw overboard 20+ girls cited for a life of prostitution in the U.S. The coastguard saved all but 6 of them, the rest drowned. Life seems meaningless in other lands. You would think that these whores here who meet decent men would appreciate someone who cares about them, but they don't ,go figure. I also understand that these women on the ship would not make too much since they had to pay off the pimps big $s for their adventure on the Pacific leaving them mostly broke...
From what I understand.....

When they get off the ship (if they get off safely), they are in debt to the smugglers for something like $20-30k. When you take into account the loanshark-style interest rate, it is years before they can pay off the "loans". In the meantime, they also charge them for the "rent" on their rooms, plus the cost of their "meals". Not a pretty picture. Imagine how much worse it is for the guys, since they end up working in restaurants as cooks, waiters, busboys. I doubt they can repay the smugglers in the same amount of time as the girls.