Julia (Flushing) - 411

I wonder how much the loan shark fee is for a Deported Ho? I hear that they are brought back in to the U.S. via Canada, and Mexico, and other South American countries. If standard fee is 30-50k what could this be? I imagine with some facial surgery and dupped I.D. tossed out Hos come right back for a new start @ amp life...

Padrone,

The battle is just getting started. Here's a peice of news, remember when I ask if anyone heard from her because her BF was looking for her. Well it end up she got busted and that list of phone numbers was taken by LE. So if you were or still a customer of her's your number is with the local LE. I'm sure she's get busted again and again. so if you want to be caught with your dick in your hand keep going to her place. For all those asian who go their and don't have a green card. Becareful because INS might visit the place also. See Julia could be deported because she got busted and don't have a green card even if she used a different name when she got busted finger prints will still be the same.

re:

Originally posted by biggod
Padrone,

The battle is just getting started. Here's a peice of news, remember when I ask if anyone heard from her because her BF was looking for her. Well it end up she got busted and that list of phone numbers was taken by LE. So if you were or still a customer of her's your number is with the local LE. I'm sure she's get busted again and again. so if you want to be caught with your dick in your hand keep going to her place. For all those asian who go their and don't have a green card. Becareful because INS might visit the place also. See Julia could be deported because she got busted and don't have a green card even if she used a different name when she got busted finger prints will still be the same.
Unfortunate for her. What comes around goes around,evidently she burned the wrong dude. I hope all make it through the malee unharmed.

BG,

I had the strangest experience in July. It was a Saturday in the middle of July, and I found myself in Hempstead, Long Island, looking for replacement buttons for my sport jacket. While standing by the roadside, I swore I saw a woman who looked just like Helen. I looked up and there she was in the passenger seat of a car. I looked straight at her, and she looked directly at me in return. We held each other’s stare for a while, then the traffic light changed and the car she was in moved on.

Something in me told me it was her, but common sense told me she was on the other side of the world in China. Besides, I was looking for a knowing look of recognition from her, but received nothing.

Yes, I sensed she was still in the country, but had no way to verify it.

Regards,

Pop

Ps—has anyone actually seen Mong Mong. I did call the number, and got through to a guy who told me no more. Is she truly out of the scene? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

july?

I thought she was long gone by July. Because she wated to leave in August but decided that she had to go due to SARS and shit and she was scared about her son.'

So she left in Sping much before summer.

Re: july?

Originally posted by Desi-dude
I thought she was long gone by July. Because she wated to leave in August but decided that she had to go due to SARS and shit and she was scared about her son.'

Check the Green Card thread. BG stated Helen is retired from biz, never left the country.

Pop

Originally posted by popeye
BG,

I had the strangest experience in July. It was a Saturday in the middle of July, and I found myself in Hempstead, Long Island, looking for replacement buttons for my sport jacket. While standing by the roadside, I swore I saw a woman who looked just like Helen. I looked up and there she was in the passenger seat of a car. I looked straight at her, and she looked directly at me in return. We held each other’s stare for a while, then the traffic light changed and the car she was in moved on.

Something in me told me it was her, but common sense told me she was on the other side of the world in China. Besides, I was looking for a knowing look of recognition from her, but received nothing.

Yes, I sensed she was still in the country, but had no way to verify it.

Regards,

Pop

Ps—has anyone actually seen Mong Mong. I did call the number, and got through to a guy who told me no more. Is she truly out of the scene? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Pop,

Hempstead you said, was anyone else in the car??
I heard that Long beach is in hempstead??

Re: july?

First of all she has a daughter. Second she never left. Come to think of it I think she help Julia in scamming my friend.

BG,

Please let us be careful here. I am not unequivocally saying the woman I saw was Helen. What I will say is that the woman I saw had a striking resemblance to her. The woman I saw was the passenger in the car.

There is a small fabric center in Hempstead, and I thought they would have a good selection of buttons. As I stepped out of the store, and put on my sunglasses, I look up and this woman is looking at me from the passenger seat of a vehicle. I stare harder, and swear it is Helen. Before I could get close to the car, the traffic light changed, and the car sped off.

To be completely honest, it may not have been her. It would be too much of a coincidence for it to be her. I am never in Hempstead, LI. The one time I am there, out of the blue, I look up and see Helen- I don’t think so.

By the way Long Beach is a separate town from Hempstead.

Regards,

Pop

BG,

Please let us be careful here. I am not unequivocally saying the woman I saw was Helen. What I will say is that the woman I saw had a striking resemblance to her. The woman I saw was the passenger in the car.

There is a small fabric center in Hempstead, and I thought they would have a good selection of buttons. As I stepped out of the store, and put on my sunglasses, I look up and this woman is looking at me from the passenger seat of a vehicle. I stare harder, and swear it is Helen. Before I could get close to the car, the traffic light changed, and the car sped off.

To be completely honest, it may not have been her. It would be too much of a coincidence for it to be her. I am never in Hempstead, LI. The one time I am there, out of the blue, I look up and see Helen- I don’t think so.

By the way Long Beach is a separate town from Hempstead.

Regards,

Pop
Pop,

Who was driving?? What color is the car??

Pop,

Who was driving?? What color is the car??
Slow down there cowboy. My apparition occurred months ago, and my memory is not clear. All I remember is the woman in the passenger seat. I guess a woman was driving, but could not truly be sure. I disregarded the vision because I figured it wasn’t her. I never would have remembered this event, if not for your post about her being still in the country. Again, please do not think I definitely saw her. I saw a woman, she looked like her, and the duration of time this occurred is half what it takes a red light to turn green. Not a lot of time, just enough for a quick look.

Regards,

Pop

Slow down there cowboy. My apparition occurred months ago, and my memory is not clear. All I remember is the woman in the passenger seat. I guess a woman was driving, but could not truly be sure. I disregarded the vision because I figured it wasn’t her. I never would have remembered this event, if not for your post about her being still in the country. Again, please do not think I definitely saw her. I saw a woman, she looked like her, and the duration of time this occurred is half what it takes a red light to turn green. Not a lot of time, just enough for a quick look.

Regards,

Pop
Pop,

You saw her alright. She was headed in my guess to long beach to visit a friend of her or Julia.

Re: Fuck Man

Thats shit news the damn bitch had my ph #, I have to go change my ph# with Verizon wireless
If she had your number what do you think any other place you visit is doing????

Padrone, pop & fellow UG

How many of you bang Julia while she had a boy friend?? You all know the kind of person she is so this is not bang and tell. This would help him if you guys told the truth. Just make sure you also state when so he can put all the peices together. Thanks

Never Did Julia

Even though I was a a regular for some time. I never got around to banging Julia. Once I even said how about it but she kind of said. I am tired today why don't you try this new girl.

Once when i was waiting for Helen she offered to give me a massage but I refused.

I did all the girls there but for her. I had 2 calls from her. Once was just out of the blues saying that she had some new young talent.

Once I called and she sounded spaced out and blabbered something about winding up her business etc. Then a couple of days later she called to say that she was away from queens when I had called her and that she was back, still in business.

That was a time when you guys said that she got engaged and was out with her BF etc.

I am fucken paranoid now thet LE have a little diary with all the ph#. I promptly changed my ph# this morning. I am on a green card and i don't want to run into shit when I apply for citizenship.

I already addressed this issue... u know this...

Padrone, pop & fellow UG

How many of you bang Julia while she had a boy friend?? You all know the kind of person she is so this is not bang and tell. This would help him if you guys told the truth. Just make sure you also state when so he can put all the peices together. Thanks
BG,

I think I already made myself clear with regard to my interaction with Julia. Excuse me for being testy, but I did go to great lengths to clarify this matter in this thread. If my answer was and is not good enough for you or anyone else, so be it. I have said all that I have to say on the matter.

I truly do not wish to be caught up in the melodramatics about this place. I am already sorry for sharing my story on possibly seeing Helen in July. For some silly reason I thought we were all mature adults on this board.

Starting to seriously not like posting on this board…

Pop

Re

Padrone, pop & fellow UG

bg I am tired of your relentless questioning. Are you running for state interrogator? You never seem to post anything at all, just redundant rambling. Quite frankly I agree with Pop, posting is becomming a pita. Let's just say that many moons have passed since I went to flushing, even a few comets too....

Hey,

Sorry if I hit a sore spot. I was ask to ask that question.

Desi-dude- if your on a green card then becareful alot of places keep numbers these days. It's they way of knowing who's a regular. But their better ways of doing it then keeping numbers their just not smart enough to know.

I am going to cover tracks now on

Firstly I canceled my cell phone number(Always called on the cell). I will no longer make calls from my cell phone again, its going to be from a phone booth. If they don't let me in - Fuck them.

Every place sometimes tends to slack and thats when they are most vulnerable - low and behold, you get fucked because they screwed up. Anyone storing numbers will somehow be discovered and the phone numbers will live to tell a story.

Also its so easy for LE to grab a few frequently called numbers and Squeeze those guys if they want to nail the house ( mean testify). So its fucken scary.

I don't know about other brothers, its just that I need to take a precaution.

Be safe out there guys, cover your tracks as much as possible (As we all know invisibility is almost impossible).