Julia (Flushing) - 411

biggod

The Rifleman
Pop and uger

Here’s an up-date on the Julia issue. I heard the two of them are talking trying to fix the problem. Julia’s boy friend who’s name begin with the letter “B” knows things that he waiting for Julia to come out and tell him. Julia’s ex-boy friend whose name begins with the letter “J” is still the issue and also whether she sees customers or not. If her boy friend flips out then a lot of people will get hurt i.e. friends and customers? I heard he has a lot of knowledge on things that can get people put in jail for a very longtime.

I heard Julia’s boy friend spent a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on things like furniture, TV, DVD player, computers, clothes, jewelry, groceries, etc…….. The two of them was talking about marriage before the problem started. I heard the two of them went shopping for an engagement ring and it was in the area of 2 carats. Now I understand the engagement ring thing is put off until things can get fixed.

BG out

PS: note to Julia ex boy friend you need to either get out of the two of them lives or talk to Julia to resolve the issue.

Note to Julia if you have any kind of heart you will be honest with your boy friend. If you are taking care of customers or seeing your ex boy friend. He might forgive you you never know. If you are happier with your ex then talk to your boy friend and resolve it.

Note to Boy friend Hey guy just try to talk things out and keep your head on your shoulders. I know you spent a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$ in this relationship and to you it was an investment to a future but what ever the out come don’t flip out. Theirs too many people will get hurt if you flip out.

biggod

The Rifleman
Dear UGer

I would like to apologize to Julia and her boy friend “B” for airing they personal relationship on this board. I got a call from my friend who said that his friend who knows Julia boy friend said he got an ear full from him. He was pissed that the information given to his friend was told to others and then posted on the board. He said to his friend “whether I break up or stay together is not for the public, this is a personal matter and should of stay private. I deeply love her and will work things out with her in private.”

I guess this is the last update unless his breakup and flip out then I will warn all of you to stay clear. But for now I think the water is calm but as always u need to think with the big head.

BG out

PS: Julia and “B” once again I apologize for airing your business.

biggod

The Rifleman
What are u another newbie looking to start something. Why don't you go and answer that question for yourself and report back. Number is list on thread so try and read a little

Unfortunately for the poor lass, Pinga is unequivocally correct in his statement. She is not in the same league as Helen. For me Helen’s service and performance easily distinguished her from anyone else. Mentally I gave Helen the greatest tribute I could give a provider, or any woman I have experienced intimate moments with- I ranked her as a Sex Goddess. The only saving grace of this spot was that they had Helen. Otherwise this spot was not really worth mentioning. It is just another Flushing Asian whore house.

By the way does anyone know whether Mong Mong is back from her trip? I miss her too.

Pop

I Agree

I just read Popeye's post - Dude you are right on the money. Most definitly Helen was the sexgodess I 100% second your vote. She was one person who really loved to get it in any hole and also a good GFE.

Here is something that I hadn't posted before about here. One of the last times that I went to see her she did keep mentioning that she was worried about SARS and that she had a kid back in China and was looking to get back by summer etc.

Believe me on that specfic session she told be she was really horney & wanted to cum ( I said Ya right - the standard whore line to get you going). She gave me the standard BBBJ and multiple positions and I finished round 1.

Then she explained how I need to do it to her to make her orgasam. She wanted to be deep tongue kissed as the same time stimulate her clit after about 15 minutes of that she said to push 2 fingues in and said faster and fast till she had a bloody gushing orgasam.

Dude I have been with many women who have faked it. I tell you this was one person who was bloody genuinely locked fucking. Suprisingly , she said, sorry, sorry etc after she came. Then she said that she had had her P two days ago that made her horney etc.

I had round two also after that belive me that was the day that I really felt, man this was one real girl and this was something that I have really not done with anyone ( get a whore to open up to you say what makes her cum)

I wish (hoping) she will come back sometimes

biggod

The Rifleman
I know I'm going to get an ear full for this. But I heard Julia and her boy friend got engage last week. I also heard he got into a fight with her about her ex boy friend again.

Julia, now that u are engage why don't u cut your ex loose. or is this a game that u are playing with your boyfriend????? If so then u don't have a heart!!!!!!

BG,

I with you on this one. Man if a guy gives a girl a ring it's mean something special. Hope it turns out ok for the boy friend. Julia stop playing with people minds and feelings. If you don't love your boy friend then cut him loose.