Have you ever helped or convinced a girl new to the business to leave the business?

Oh, right, as though I'd ever say something like that, LOL. You should know me better than that by now...

(I'm sure, however, that someone else around here will call you that, but you gotta stick to your principles...)

Last edited:
Originally posted by justme
(It's staggering to me that TC123 can somehow find the point that badz1 is trying to make 'jibberish' or otherwise difficult. Not only is it fairly clear, it seems fairly salient as well.)
*relieved sigh* there is intelligent life form on UG after all...

there is this one loser in my office, whom no one really pay attention to. but that loser is always craving for attention. even when my colleague and i are having interlectual conversation among ourselves, he always had to stick his nose in and thinks that people are talking to him. LOL.

eventually he would go away, and we just laughed at his sorry loser ass behind his back.

justme

homo economicus
You're a moron D-U.

($50 is plenty. I'd certainly walk 2 blocks for $50 (JL should do it for the excercise... But I think you'd have to be pretty desperate to sell yourself for $50 when you could just as easily sell yourself for $250.)

I guess my poorly-expressed point was supposed to be that it's not just desperate. It's illogical.

(I mean, even a pimp-slave must have some idea that these services are worth more than that.)

So, I guess my point was, if FlipMo was telling the truth, something else, other than desperation, must be going on.

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
Are you kidding? When you're seriously broke, $50 is a king's ransom...

I've been there, and not all that long ago, either: walking thirteen miles (roundtrip) once a week for three months to go to a writing class (having sold various items to pay for the course), to save money on my MetroCard; clipping coupons and going to half-a-dozen different grocery stores to save money; never being less than a month behind on everything...

Once last year in some thread, Hvb was commenting on the type of mistress, or sugar daddy situation some of us look for. Noting particularly, that I dig the young Hispanic girls of Queens or Bklyn, and that they didnt know from Prada or Chang Undergarments, and that they just needed some old fool like me to pay the rent and satisfy their monthly nut.
Cat, you would have been ripe for the picking if I met you during this period of your life. Then again, only if you were 23 and dark skinnned, the way I prefer my Latin women.
IF I cant exploit a girl whos incredibly desperate, whos left?

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by justlooking
I guess my poorly-expressed point was supposed to be that it's not just desperate. It's illogical.
There was a type in my earlier post (a missing parenthesis), but essentially I was trying to say just that.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
(I mean, even a pimp-slave must have some idea that these services are worth more than that.)

So, I guess my point was, if FlipMo was telling the truth, something else, other than desperation, must be going on.
Don't over-estimate anyone's ability to use sound logic when: young, naive, from a broken home, on drugs, afraid, confused, abused...

I wouldn't be surprised if there there is something else going on with FlipMo's SW-turned-semi-pro, but there really are a lot of lost souls out there.

Originally posted by badz1
there is this one loser in my office, whom no one really pay attention to. but that loser is always craving for attention. even when my colleague and i are having interlectual conversation among ourselves, he always had to stick his nose in and thinks that people are talking to him. LOL.

eventually he would go away, and we just laughed at his sorry loser ass behind his back.
Yeah, I'm sure you're the coolest, most intellectual guy at the unemployment office. And I'm sure the others aren't laughing at you - they're laughing near you.

I think it's possible she may be grateful that he got her out of that situation, gave her a hot shower, fed her, clothed her, etc. Is that really out of the question?

Here's looking at you, kid...

Originally posted by BigMadM
Cat, you would have been ripe for the picking if I met you during this period of your life. Then again, only if you were 23 and dark skinnned, the way I prefer my Latin women.
I know, BMM; it just wasn't meant to be. And sadly, we can't even say, "We'll always have Paris..." Oh, well...

;-)

a typical day at my office

today, this poor loser in my office is till trying to converse with us while non of us are talking to him at all. then he would try so hard to mack with our cute asian secretary. but as soon as he opened his mouth, she knew he's got no game because what came out of his mouth were nothing but non sense.

later that day, our new intern showed up for his first day at office. and who's the first one to show our new intern the in and out?? you guess it... THE LOSER. i guess because no one really pay much attention to him, he figured that a new intern would have more respect for him. but after few hours with him, the new intern knew that the seniority has nothing to do with a person's intelligence. thus once again, no one pay any attention to him.

then during the office meeting in the afternoon, he always had to comment on something which aren't really constructive to the meeting agenda. do you know what i'm talking about, people? kinda like echoing "yeah that's a good point you just made"... or "good job john".... or "yeah that's a good idea and i was just thinking the same"... nothing really constructive at all. quite frankly, none of us understand why he's in the meeting at all.

anyway, after work, people were heading out to some bar for happy hour, and all you can hear from the distance was
"hey, don't forget about me!!!"....
"hey you guys, can i come?"....
"can anyone tell me where this place is? and how do i get in?"....
"how cheap is the beer? because i only drink cheap beer, the cheaper the better"....

of course no one give a shit. it just makes me laugh behind his sorry ass once again.

Re: a typical day at my office

Originally posted by badz1
today, this poor loser in my office is till trying to converse with us while non of us are talking to him at all. then he would try so hard to mack with our cute asian secretary. but as soon as he opened his mouth, she knew he's got no game because what came out of his mouth were nothing but non sense.

later that day, our new intern showed up for his first day at office. and who's the first one to show our new intern the in and out?? you guess it... THE LOSER. i guess because no one really pay much attention to him, he figured that a new intern would have more respect for him. but after few hours with him, the new intern knew that the seniority has nothing to do with a person's intelligence. thus once again, no one pay any attention to him.

then during the office meeting in the afternoon, he always had to comment on something which aren't really constructive to the meeting agenda. do you know what i'm talking about, people? kinda like echoing "yeah that's a good point you just made"... or "good job john".... or "yeah that's a good idea and i was just thinking the same"... nothing really constructive at all. quite frankly, none of us understand why he's in the meeting at all.

anyway, after work, people were heading out to some bar for happy hour, and all you can hear from the distance was
"hey, don't forget about me!!!"....
"hey you guys, can i come?"....
"can anyone tell me where this place is? and how do i get in?"....
"how cheap is the beer? because i only drink cheap beer, the cheaper the better"....

of course no one give a shit. it just makes me laugh behind his sorry ass once again.
Gee, you sound like a nice guy. I wonder what the other folks in the office say about you.