Have you ever helped or convinced a girl new to the business to leave the business?

Originally posted by FlipMo
Do you mean Guido the Killer Pimp? I did pick her up in my daddy's Porsche.

FlipMo

funny that no one commented on this little gem.

It tells me, IF is true, that he's around 19 early 20's, "I think I know everything" young lads.
And that maybe "Mary" is playing him around....hummm a young boy driving his daddy car, picking sw? Perfect target for a little milking, in more ways than one.
50 bucks is not enough for anything these days...come on, how can you live with 7 dollars and change "a day"?
Some women has the ability to make a sob story their main sourceof income....from various white knights who thinks they are "saving" when in fact they are being "used".

Originally posted by betty_snj
funny that no one commented on this little gem.

It tells me, IF is true, that he's around 19 early 20's, "I think I know everything" young lads.
And that maybe "Mary" is playing him around....hummm a young boy driving his daddy car, picking sw? Perfect target for a little milking, in more ways than one.
50 bucks is not enough for anything these days...come on, how can you live with 7 dollars and change "a day"?
Some women has the ability to make a sob story their main sourceof income....from various white knights who thinks they are "saving" when in fact they are being "used".
uhhhh......betty......he was going along with the references to the movie "Risky Business".......

It tells me, IF is true, that he's around 19 early 20's
in the other thread about "first time experience", according to flipmo's own post, his first time with sw was at age 16, and it was 15 or 16 years ago... so you do the math.

Originally posted by badz1
in the other thread about "first time experience", according to flipmo's own post, his first time with sw was at age 16, and it was 15 or 16 years ago... so you do the math.
and...at 32 he still live with his parents?

Yeah ok ok, I moved back in with the parental figures, but only on the insistance of my parents. After high school, I moved away to go to college. After I graduated with my 2 year degree I decided to continue my education in Florida to obtain my 4 year degree. After graduating from that University, I stayed in Florida for an addtional 11+ years where I worked and various managerial positions in the Hotel and Restaurant fields. But, since I worked in an area known to be "seasonal" (during the summer months everything would slow down big time) that and the fact I lived on the beach where the rent for my apartment would rival some apartments in NYC, I would be living paycheck to paycheck, but at least I would be living on my own. Not being able to save money was one of the reasons I moved back to NY. Even my friends in NY (most of whom are still living with their parents and siblings) have asked me why dont I just move back to NY. It wasnt an easy decision to move back, believe me. After living on my own for 15 years (college included) it was a hard decision to make.

Alot of children from Filipino families (as well as Italian families, so I've heard) live with their parents (and sometimes grandparents) in the same house for years and years with no intention of moving out and trying to make it out on their own in their own house/apartment. I have cousins older than me that have NEVER ventured out on their own. The only time I've had cousins move out would be when they got married. And even then, my aunt and uncle would invite their son/daughter-in-law to live with them after their son/daughter got married.

Yes, you lose alot of the freedom when you move back home. But if your parents are as supportive as mine are, then moving back home isnt such a big of a deal as one would make it out to be.

FlipMo

and...at 32 he still live with his parents?
it's very common in asian cultures (flipmo did say he was filipino), where the extended family will live in one house, where the younger generations will support the grandparents.

(and why is it filipino when it should be phillipino?)

Originally posted by FlipMo
.......I would be living paycheck to paycheck, but at least I would be living on my own. Not being able to save money was one of the reasons I moved back to NY......
You probably could save money if you didn't spend it on hookers.....:D

Cat,

Here's news for you.......contrary to what the guys tell you.......not having sex won't kill them........they just might be sore for a few hours.....

Originally posted by jseah
You probably could save money if you didn't spend it on hookers.....:D
We could all save money if we didn't spend it on hookers, food, keeping a roof over our head and all the other necessities of life.

Originally posted by badz1
i can't believe no one sees the way i see it, but i will speak my mind anyway. how is it consider helping her "leaving" the business when you are still paying her $50 for sex? it sounds like you are taking advantage of her right now.
Same reason guys tell you you're too nice for this business after they fucked your brains out for hours.

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
TC123, I like the way you prioritize, ;-) ...
Thanks, Cat, but it wasn't my choice to prioritize those things. Just like I didn't DECIDE that oxygen is important to me, but that's the way it is.